Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
slimdog360

Wii fit plus

I was thinking of joining a gym to try something like yoga, but that's a lot of money.

A lot of my time at work is spent in a chair looking at a computer, so I was thinking that this might be a good cheap way to keep... flexible I guess is the word. Just something to stop me from getting a sore back / neck. I know it's not a replacement for a proper gym workout, but I'm thinking maybe it still has some merit?

Anyway, has anyone had experience with wii fit before? what did you think of it?

Yeah not really. I'm not looking to loose weight, and although it is a video game, I'm not looking to use it like a traditional video game.

I'm looking at it as an a cheap alternative to something like yoga, I also don't really feel the need to become an expert at yoga or anything either.

I've used one. It's fun in a party situation, but I doubt regular use would contribute much substantive difference to my fitness.

Gyms aren't expensive sign up for a year offer $10 a week and tell them to shove there signup fee up their ass, fuck paying for the privilege of going to the gym.

They will accept 90% of people who sign up don't go the amount of equipment gyms have is no where near adequate, they'll hedge their bets and take your money and hope you never turn up.

Gyms aren't expensive sign up for a year offer $10 a week and tell them to shove there signup fee up their ass, fuck paying for the privilege of going to the gym.

They will accept 90% of people who sign up don't go the amount of equipment gyms have is no where near adequate, they'll hedge their bets and take your money and hope you never turn up.

Dude, what?

Somethin about stuff.

Anyway, I'm gonna be borrowing my sister's Wii fit board to mix up my exercise routine. Who knows I might even make it a part of my daily routine.

I'll see how it works when I get it.

As an alternative to spending money though, why not look up beginnner's yoga lessons on youtube?

Youtube is the king for shit like this.

Edited by bushi

Hi I have wii fit plus and with the balance board I have found it very helpful for posture your intended use, the japenese are very concerned with posture and the game is good in this regard, I do strength and yoga alternatively on a daily basis and the yoga is helping me. There will be more yoga games soon too I think. I also have the biggest loser and its fun, although its with American contestants and more for losing weight than posture. Although the circuits are tough.

So yeah give wii fit plus a go with the balance board. I think you might like it.