the_pest_xxvi

Windows phone 7

The LG telstra phone just seems faster than the mozart, I suspect it doesn't have a hidden SD card. It's also a better phone to test windows phone 7 out on because it has a demo mode so you can see what everything would look like populated.

That was something that confused me... The WP7 Optimus is quite a high end device, but the Android Optimus is a low end budget device. Weird.

Yeah but at least it has physical buttons. I keep going to the search on my trophy with the 3 bottom buttons being part of the touch screen. It's not a big deal, you just hit back, but it's a little annoying. It would be good if you had an option to have it only work on double tap or something along that lines.

I love the soft touch buttons on my playstation and tv. In fact I think the new ps3 without them and any tv's with hard touch are shit, but on a phone? It'd piss me off.

The Zune installer is sure pedantic ...

Why?

It demands the latest Windows update patches and wants to go Windows update online. My old laptop spends most of it's time being off a network. The installer has a funny way of telling people that.

But just think about how much more up to date your laptop will be now :) Should just be a one off to get it installed in the first place though.

Pretty much. I didnt notice anything and I spent the last 2 days with no net connection and the zune software was fine.

Pretty much. I didnt notice anything and I spent the last 2 days with no net connection and the zune software was fine.

I think it's just the fussy installer. I'll use work PC instead since I can use work Internet. Everyone else at work plonks their iTunes on their computers.

So i got my WP7 Mozart last Saturday and its really perfect for me. I have Xbox live account, my primary email is hotmail, outlook for work, media center i have. Im looking forward to developing remote control app for the phone. :)

2 issues with the phone, i have so many Hotmail contacts and facebook friends/contacts. when i created the account, IT SYNCED EVERY SINGLE CONTACT!Argghh!!!

So i got my WP7 Mozart last Saturday and its really perfect for me. I have Xbox live account, my primary email is hotmail, outlook for work, media center i have. Im looking forward to developing remote control app for the phone. :)

2 issues with the phone, i have so many Hotmail contacts and facebook friends/contacts. when i created the account, IT SYNCED EVERY SINGLE CONTACT!Argghh!!!

Here too. I wished it asked ... but got me Hotmail and Facebook apps going.

Here too. I wished it asked ... but got me Hotmail and Facebook apps going.

All there needs to be is seperate "tabs" for SIM contacts, Facebook, Hotmail and any other email provider.

Is is just me and im blind... i cannot manually configure wireless to join Wireless LAN at work (not broadcasting)?

other than that...awesome phone!

All there needs to be is seperate "tabs" for SIM contacts, Facebook, Hotmail and any other email provider.

Is is just me and im blind... i cannot manually configure wireless to join Wireless LAN at work (not broadcasting)?

other than that...awesome phone!

There's an issue with the phone cannot see hidden wireless LANs at the moment. I read that somewhere.

Must have apps are Adobe Reader and eBAY (for those use eBAY).

Edited by Jeruselem

same problem im having iv spent the last hour deleting shit BLARGGGGG

Same shit happened to me when I synced my gmail with my phone.

Took two days to associate all my contacts properly and delete every god damn email address that had ever emailed me once.

Has anyone gone from Android to WP7? If so, Android handset were you using and what were the reasons for switching?

Oh and also, are you happy with your decision?

Edited by Leckie

Has anyone gone from Android to WP7? If so, Android handset were you using and what were the reasons for switching?

Oh and also, are you happy with your decision?

Can't help there ... went from Nokia (pre-Symbian) straight to WP7.

HD2 over Hd7 ne day same speed diff cased woopdedoo HTC. PS1 Games on HD2 HD7 aswell peoples Wipeout weee.

Sorta redundant that I'm sitting in front of my comp posting this on my phone lol

I have really fallen in love with this phone:D

I'm eyeballing the Samsung Omnia 7 really hard at the moment. I want to reward myself for Christmas with a new phone. Does anyone have this phone and can give me any insight on its strengths, weaknesses, problems I should watch out for?

All the windows mobile devices are extremely similar. I'm loving my mozart it does anything and everything I need. The only downside is storage which is only 8gb but for most people thats more then enough.

What are you really looking for in it?

Zune is fucking fantastic when it comes to media playback.