Lambo

F1 2010 - Atomic Championship

Yes you can count me in for the Atomic F1 championship

Games for Windows Handle = Doull1972

Time to get some practice in as I suck hard

Cheers

As we have more than 12 players now do we have any thoughts as to when we will start?

I don't really know how to use/even give a shit about GFWL, but since I was forced to make an account and ALL the names I tried were taken... I used this;

GFWLTERRIBAD

I was getting really pissed off with it by that point, but it wouldn't let me "swear" in my username. :(

I still cant buy off the US site (steam have locked my account again) And I refuse to pay a $20USD markup on the game, so I'm going to have to withdraw.

Sorry.

Ok we currently have a full grid.

I will going through it and added everyone to the games for windows so invites will be possible.

The only question left now is when do people want to start. We'd like to have a round this weekend if anywone doesn't object. So please state your prefered time. Sat/Sun.

Sat night is my preferred time. Of course no one goes out on a Saturday night :p

I should be able to make most any time except Saturday mornings available.

Either night should suit me this weeken, anytime from mid arvo onward. Sunday would prob be my preference.

One of you kind chaps care to gift me a copy? PM me your details and I'll do the transfer (if you could gift before the money clears, that would be a plus, I need to get some prac in!, I'm good for it! :P)

Cheers.

Edited by nukejockey

It would seem the general consensus is that Sunday afternoon would be most prefered.

If I were to propose Sunday evening say 6pm would that be ok, or would slightly later be again prefered?

So I managed to scrape up 50 bucks.

Is the anyone who wouldn't mind purchasing it from the US steam store for me? I can put the money directly into your bank account for a fast transfer.

And yeah, any time in the arvo night is fine for me.