Lambo

F1 2010 - Atomic Championship

So does this mean that I'm out of the Championship too?!?

The game crashed on me. That's why it said that I'd left.

I left when my controller died. Lambo said he'd invite me back in for the 2nd race so maybe msg him within game if u want back in.

I lost my connection to the game, just as it was about to load the Melbourne circuit. Besides, if problems like this are going to plague my experience, then what's the point?

Edited by krispy89

1st session is officially finished, and after game crashes and disconnected games, I finally managed to race for once. Hope all parties involved will excuse my rage as I spun about 58 million times during the course of the race, and with Flouncy and most of the pack lapping me either once or twice.

There's a first time for everything I suppose...

EDIT: And at least out of all those dramas, I scored 4 points. Not that I'll be in First place anytime soon...

Edited by krispy89

GAH! Not one punction during my career mode so far an I get 5 punctures in 2 races doing multi. Two of them were on the first corner after leaving the pits (1 in melbourne while in second place), 1 was one the 2nd corner of malaysia during quali. The only one that was a plausable puncture was Malaysia when I'd had to run 10 laps on the primes due the puncture on the first lap...

:(

Great racing Flouncy.

At least my tyres were lasting the race the no probs. Few people weren't too 'gentlemanly' when passing/being passed. I'm happy with my race pace. just gotta keep outta trouble.

Top fun guys.

Yeah punctures happen way too often IMO. Oddly enough didn't get any the entire gaming session tonight.

Managed to get a good start in Malaysia get past Lambo and hang on to the back on Ben for half a lap, I'm happy with that :P

Just need to work on my consistency and I reckon I can play ball with Lambo.

Now, who took out who on the first corner at Melbourne? :)

Good races, even if there were a few bingles. Look forward to the next session!

Well, I liked racing, I'm not very good at it though.

First race I got a puncture on the second lap at the end of the main straight, I believe it was caused by me hitting Lambo, but it was just a slight tap. So frustrating having to go around a complete lap to get back to the pits with a dodgy front tyre.

Second race, I was just useless at.

Third race, I was coming 3rd by lap 7, up until I forgot which corner was coming up and ran straight into a wall, lost my front wing and blew another tyre.

Oh well, more practice is needed by me I am sure. Great racing everyone.

Yeah punctures happen way too often IMO. Oddly enough didn't get any the entire gaming session tonight.

Yeah if it wasn't for the punctures I think I would have been a lot more competitive than I was. IIRC I was second in Melbourne when I got one puncture and 4th in Malaysia when I got one of the others.

Oh well, I hope it happens to you guys next week :P

was great fun =)

got quick time trials but just can't bring that to race day. gonna need some more practice!

Who'd I pass at the last corner of the last lap at Melbourne?

Felt sorry for you, for a second, them I'm like *noink!*

hehe

Sorry for ramming someone up the arse on Melb.

I just went blank and forgot where brake and shift down was.

I was doing OK for a bit then I made the mistake of not pitting when my fuel was getting low.

I think melbourne first corner Flouncy turned into me and I went flying almost cleaning up the ferrari Im pretty sure.

Had a shit race after that. Could not get above 6th...

http://lamboski.dyndns.org/f12010/results.asp

Are are the results. Sorry for the simplistic nature of this, but should be fine to see where you stand.

Woa, nice work there.

Two quick points:

- I'm fairly certain I overtook TurrbalTerror at the last corner on the last lap at Melbourne. Pretty sure I finished third :S

- Current Drivers Championship Standings table, possibly sort by points column?

hehe

moi. I collected a right rear puncture on the first corner of the last lap. it took ya the whole lap to catch me :p

Are are the results. Sorry for the simplistic nature of this, but should be fine to see where you stand.

Woa, nice work there.

Two quick points:

- I'm fairly certain I overtook TurrbalTerror at the last corner on the last lap at Melbourne. Pretty sure I finished third :S

- Current Drivers Championship Standings table, possibly sort by points column?

yeah you did.

I think melbourne first corner Flouncy turned into me and I went flying almost cleaning up the ferrari Im pretty sure.

Had a shit race after that. Could not get above 6th...

ya also had me off at turn 1. Edited by kikz

btw does anyone know what the equivalent car performance is in single player as compared to the performance in multi when the cars are set the same? IE in multi does the car perform as the Red Bull/McLaren/etc/etc would in single player?

Woa, nice work there.

Very nice work Lambo, besides getting the raw data is all that matters at the moment, graphics come later :D

Despite it's simplistic nature, it's very in-depth.

hehe

moi. I collected a right rear puncture on the first corner of the last lap. it took ya the whole lap to catch me :p

Really, wow you're doing well then. Shame about the flat :\

btw does anyone know what the equivalent car performance is in single player as compared to the performance in multi when the cars are set the same? IE in multi does the car perform as the Red Bull/McLaren/etc/etc would in single player?

Well its definitely better than the Lotus cars, using that for career atm and after 3 upgrades it's only now starting to feel stable. So it's at least mid tier manufacturer performance I'm guessing.

hehe

Really, wow you're doing well then. Shame about the flat :\

heh cheers. I'd be doing better in the championship if I remembered to plug my wheel in (well, check it wasn't unplugged by the kids) :p (hence the DSQ on round one).

Gonna have words with my "teammate" this morning for taking me off on T4 at Malaysia while trying to pass :p

Good driving from you though. I haven't seen the tracks we're going this Sunday, so better get my practice on :)

Yes sorry, Kikz, did finish 4th, i'll fix that.

Ok done, and you might want to double check your points if you think something is amiss. I noticed I stuffed my points up, so I might have done with someone else.

Edited by Lambo

God I wish I had this game :(

If there is a 2nd Championship, say later this year or in 2011, I'd be interested (if I end up getting it)

It seems like a lot of fun :)

Great fun! Ace job on the score site Lambo, building it as well as keying in all the data. An doin maths.

For sure I had a great result, the team did a great job but it's a long season so we're just working towards the next race.

God I wish I had this game :(

If there is a 2nd Championship, say later this year or in 2011, I'd be interested (if I end up getting it)

It seems like a lot of fun :)

Mebe next year we can mirror the 2011 season :)

Lambo if ya want some help with the codings or css of the site give me a holler.

Edited by kikz