Lambo

F1 2010 - Atomic Championship

Just wanted to draw attention to the fact that there's a reigning world champion without a team mate for next season. And I'm all about the hookers and coke.

Just wanted to draw attention to the fact that there's a reigning world champion without a team mate for next season. And I'm all about the hookers and coke.

As much as Vijay wants you back, I've had to veto him.

You just can't have Prost and Senna in the same team.

Interesting out of season developments.

Is Ben moving to Red Bull from McLaren? I knew he wanted the car, but moving team as well? Fascinating....

Stupid question

I think this is absolutely awesome what you guys are doing

But is there a possibility that a beginners championship could be implemented?

I don't there is any chance that I could compete with you guys, I'm pretty shabby and only have a keyboard...

Anyone is welcome to join, the more the merrier. Yes some of us fall into the more 'competative' line, but beginners have to begin somewhere. It should be noted that we lean on the side of no assists (ie, traction control, ABS etc) which might make using a keyboard a challange, but as I've definately seen online, not impossible.

I would love to have enough people that we felt that a beginners championship was necessary, and I'd be the first person to say I'd run it. I do know that our competative nature does sometimes deter new people from joining, but hell if we had even half a dozen people willing to play a 'begginer' championship or dare I say it 'GP2' then I'm more than happy to give my time to get it going.

Cool

Thanks for that

I may join the you guys later on in the year, once I've gotten used to the game (I usually play rFactor with much slower cars)

Nobody can join lotus :p

Hmm, tempting

The only Lotus F1 (kinda) cards I've driven are ye old ones...

I know mate.

We were once the Butch and Sundance of the racing world. The Torville and Dean of the track. Now we're like the Pat Rafter and Pat Cash of the F1 scene.

Besides, it's only fair on the rest of the New Zealand cricket team.

I know mate.

We were once the Butch and Sundance of the racing world. The Torville and Dean of the track. Now we're like the Pat Rafter and Pat Cash of the F1 scene.

Besides, it's only fair on the rest of the New Zealand cricket team.

Were were young and inexperienced, both with a hunger to win and succed. Seriously they should make a docummentry about us.

Press release

Reigning world champion Flouncy Flash today announces the formation of Formula 1's newest team.

Group Force India.

Details of the new team are yet to be formally announced, or figured out, but riding high off his monstersmash win of season 2, Mr Flash reckons "it makes sense. Since my purchase of a really great curry last week, the tie between the red white and green and myself is deeply rooted."

While Group Force India has yet to announce its full driver lineup, Mr Flash reckons it's not a problem: "when we unveil our new paint scheme, which honours Alpine cigarettes of the 1970's, the deep cultural heritage of Group Force India will be a talent drawcard."

Press release

Reigning world champion Flouncy Flash today announces the formation of Formula 1's newest team.

Group Force India.

Details of the new team are yet to be formally announced, or figured out, but riding high off his monstersmash win of season 2, Mr Flash reckons "it makes sense. Since my purchase of a really great curry last week, the tie between the red white and green and myself is deeply rooted."

While Group Force India has yet to announce its full driver lineup, Mr Flash reckons it's not a problem: "when we unveil our new paint scheme, which honours Alpine cigarettes of the 1970's, the deep cultural heritage of Group Force India will be a talent drawcard."

Vijay Malay responds to 'Group Force India'

There will be two teams here with links to India but only one team that has Indian blood running deep in its veins, with Indian staff contributing to our growth at every level and which has been built from the ground up in the same style as Formula One's grandee teams," Vijay said. "We're enormously proud of what we have already achieved in the short time we have had in F1 and we have done it through hard work and dedication, not by buying seemingly instant success through stickers on a car."

David Hunt has leant his support to Force India, despite not having anything to do with the outfit but somehow laying claim to the Group Force India name.

Nobody813, when you race with us, if you are not up to pace it's really OK, as during the race we get spread out around the track. So at any time you can be lapped and start racing against the opponent who just lapped you, you can watch their lines and see how they take the track. It works out that when you are not so good at racing, it is not so lonely during the race. As Fredz knows all to well, sometimes you see him 6 or 7 times during the race. :P

Hmmm, Group Force India aye Flouncy. Sounds interesting. I always liked the Alpine ride at the show.

Hmmm, Group Force India aye Flouncy. Sounds interesting. I always liked the Alpine ride at the show.

Group Force India formally extends a contract offer of a beef vindaloo and a pack of Alpine smokes delivered by a hot chick riding a white horse on a beach to Ghost, for the season 3 season.

Reigning World Champion Flouncy Flash responds to Vijay Mallya's response to the announcement of Group Force India:

"Who's this Vijay Malay character and what has he done with Vijay Mallya? Wherever that fat old beer baron is, his turd's stink and I can smell em from here. Our team is comprised entirely of multinational racers with no actual connection to India. This, we feel, gives us a legitimate claim to the Group Force India name. Any similarity to any existing team is purely coincidental and we'll smash em on the track as well as the courtroom - they'll be lucky to see turn one".

Edited by Flouncy

Force India woo Ghost with lucrative multi dollar deal

Force India owner Vijay Mallya has expressed his intentions to lure the Lotus racer to the Force India team citing 'it would really stick it to those Group Force India pricks' in what is believed to a massive multi dollar deal worth up to 7 dollars. Speaking from his private Jet, the air magnate said 'It's been no secret that we've wanted Ghost ever since we realised that Group Force India wanted him. If he were to join I'm certain of another constructors title.' With the season now over it seems that trade negotiations are now in full swing.

Edited by Lambo

Nobody813, when you race with us, if you are not up to pace it's really OK, as during the race we get spread out around the track. So at any time you can be lapped and start racing against the opponent who just lapped you, you can watch their lines and see how they take the track. It works out that when you are not so good at racing, it is not so lonely during the race. As Fredz knows all to well, sometimes you see him 6 or 7 times during the race. :P

Well that sounds fun :P

Heheh, plus you have the utmost commentary from him. :P

Dudes I didnt' mean to send the silly season into overdrive!

Instead of GP2 comp, have them race with us but in their own "class"? So they can join in the same race but they're really racing each other rather than the seasoned guys? Though nothing stopping them racing against the seasoned guys too :P

Sort of like the multi class races I've seen on TV.

Instead of GP2 comp, have them race with us but in their own "class"? So they can join in the same race but they're really racing each other rather than the seasoned guys? Though nothing stopping them racing against the seasoned guys too :P

Mmmm Like Le Mans. Multiple categories with wildly different performance, all going for it on the same track at the same time.

Mmmm Like Le Mans. Multiple categories with wildly different performance, all going for it on the same track at the same time.

Actually, I like that idea

Would it be possible though. Is there an easy way to do that in F1 2010? (though I reckon the newbies will be down the back any way)

Oh and I'm buying a controller this morning

I reckon you should start a new thread about now Lambo, interest is in the hotzone, plus we have shenanigans to conduct.

Time to fill those slots.

This perhaps isn't a bad idea. It would need to be carefuly done, but I think if there was enough demand that could be done. We'll have to see how many people would be interested in that.

I reckon you should start a new thread about now Lambo, interest is in the hotzone, plus we have shenanigans to conduct.

Time to fill those slots.

Yes we'll start a new thread soon. I'll post something up this arvo or tonight.

Actually, I like that idea

Would it be possible though. Is there an easy way to do that in F1 2010? (though I reckon the newbies will be down the back any way)

Oh and I'm buying a controller this morning

Cool! If they come we'll run it.

I've now posted the Season 3 thread. So lets use that one from now on regarding season 3.

Nup. I'm a lean mean Formula 1 computer game fighting machine. Foosball scmooseball.

Mooseball! I'd play that.