Lambo

F1 2010 - Atomic Championship

Sorry for ramming someone up the arse on Melb.

I just went blank and forgot where brake and shift down was.

I was doing OK for a bit then I made the mistake of not pitting when my fuel was getting low.

hah that was me

I think melbourne first corner Flouncy turned into me and I went flying almost cleaning up the ferrari Im pretty sure.

Had a shit race after that. Could not get above 6th...

and that was me in the ferrari =P

Gonna have words with my "teammate" this morning for taking me off on T4 at Malaysia while trying to pass :p

I think you'll find I had the racing line and you went wide on that corner =P

I think I may have a play with the FOV mods out there so I have a better view of what's happening either side of the car, not having a triple monitor setup... For safety.

Great fun! Ace job on the score site Lambo, building it as well as keying in all the data. An doin maths.

For sure I had a great result, the team did a great job but it's a long season so we're just working towards the next race.

I think the team did a good job 3 races 6 podiums. Vijay is over the moon.

Just got to get ontop of my qualifying issues, but the team has worked hard on the car this weekend and the results speak of that.

Next 3 races this weekend:

China, Spanish, and everyones favourite. Monaco.

So get practicing. The championship is heating up!

EDIT: WAIT WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAY "FOR SURE"....GGRRRRRRRRR

Edited by Lambo

Are the championship points going to be divided by the number of hours played to find the "awesome mad skillz ratio" :p

In that case Ben's score is divided by 100.

I'm very much looking foward to Monaco....that will be a very insteresting challange.

God I wish I had this game :(

If there is a 2nd Championship, say later this year or in 2011, I'd be interested (if I end up getting it)

It seems like a lot of fun :)

Mebe next year we can mirror the 2011 season :)

Lambo if ya want some help with the codings or css of the site give me a holler.

Sure, but wasn't really looking for spectacular awesome looking site. Just the basics. The guilty secret is that it took 10 minutes with *frontpage 2003* and access.....yes I still sometimes use Frontpage....

But hell, if you can make it look all swanky, knock yourself out!

I can offer my Web Dev skills and hosting if required on siliconsports

Well you have the stats, knock yourself out!

I'm pretty sure you can come up with something prettier than what I have.

So get practicing.

+1 to that.

Monaco is gonna be mayhem lol

Hey Kripsy, get your practice on, team Williams needs a good haul of points if its to catch McLaren :)

So get practicing.

+1 to that.

Hey Kripsy, get your practice on, team Williams needs a good haul of points if its to catch McLaren :)

Qualifying is going to be absolutely critical. In some parts of the track if you crash, it will be almost unpassable!

..and crashes during qualifying, with associated concertina effect may well put an unexpected spin on the results...

So get practicing.

+1 to that.

Qualifying is going to be absolutely critical. In some parts of the track if you crash, it will be almost unpassable!

I'm of the opinion quali is near pointless. My plan is to wait 20 seconds after teh lights go out then drive around the mayhem into first place :p

Nah, I figure most people are going to crash a few times, so grid position won't have much of an effect.

Well, at least we have friday night to perfect the next 3 rounds :)

Fixed :) Edited by kikz

I'm of the opinion quali is near pointless. My plan is to wait 20 seconds after teh lights go out then drive around the mayhem into first place :p

I don't know how many races on Grid I have won with that tactic. Drive slow down the straight, wait for everyone to crash, and drive around them. Good tactic.

I think the main reason for the Qualifiers is to gain points for a uninterrupted flying lap. I never worry about my starting position, unless I am near the front, then I worry about the people behind me. I'm never in front anyway, so it doesn't really apply.

Fixed :)

Do you know something that I don't? Is the next round on Friday or Sunday night?

Fixed :)

Do you know something that I don't? Is the next round on Friday or Sunday night?

nah mate, nah. I have a self imposed restriction on gaming. restricting myself to friday and saturday nights only. otherwise I'd get no work done and my kids I'd starve :p and this saturday night is out for me. might have to chuck a sickie during the week lol.

I'm the same.

I live by myself and I got shit to do every night.

I might start waking up earlier in the morning though.

I have a self imposed restriction on gaming

You're doing it wrong!

Says the dude who plays games at/for work!

I just put an order in for a TrackIR 5 from PC Case Gear. I had a TrackIR 4 for years but it stopped working a while ago, now is the time for a replacement!

I can see 'round corners!

Edited by Flouncy

I just put an order in for a TrackIR 5 from PC Case Gear. I had a TrackIR 4 for years but it stopped working a while ago, now is the time for a replacement!

Oh great, now you're going to be even more un-beatable!

Oh great, now you're going to be even more un-beatable!

Just a little bit unbeatable is enough for me...

you'd need a 3 monitor setup to use the properly right?

Not at all, works perfectly with just one. Is awesome for flight sims (indispensable) and ultra cool in Arma 2 in FPS mode.

Your head moved only slightly and is very natural so it's not like you're looking sideways with eyes twisted to stay centered, you get used to it in about ten seconds and there's no going back after that. Watch some youtube vids of it in different games to get a good idea...

Then get one!