Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Midnighter

Mods can be such fickle creatures.

What do you expect on a site for the mentally retarded?

Amusement. Which I got. I've already thanked the one who linked me to it. :)

I now would like to extend our likeness to our mods, and hope that they don't come up with wacky rules as shown in the above link :)

EDIT: and yes, I'm being a suck-up. Sue me.

Edited by krispy89

I was banned from an American forum for using the word "barstard".

Fucking bastards!

:P

This message board is conservative in line with the classical interpretation of scripture in that we uphold God's Word as the literal final authority on all matters.

Deranged.

[33] No posts supporting issues on pacifism: Continuous wars will exist on this planet until the Prince of Peace establishes His Kingdom on earth, and only after a great and bloody war that Jesus Himself will wage against His enemies. Laws and governments (with armies) are established to restrain evil, if left unrestrained, evil would take overtake peaceful countries, including "pacifists". "Pacifist Christians" would be persecuted, oppressed, slaughtered... Romans 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he bears not the sword in vain: for he is a minister of God, an avenger to execute wrath upon him that practices evil. With this issue settled, pacifist ideals and liberal positions, which are weakening this country, are not necessary nor allowed on this board.

Saudi Arabia is the goal, apparently.

Why am I so damn tempted to register as Satan!? They'd probably block it so I guess BLZbub would be better :)

That made my eyes water.

Man, this whole site is making me roflolcopter... Oh Noe, am I gonna get banned for using lol...?

Mod, please enlighten me.

Why am I so damn tempted to register as Satan!? They'd probably block it so I guess BLZbub would be better :)

I was thinkign Vishnu, myself.

Wow, so much hate in one thread. The only thing stopping it from spontaneous combustion is the large number retards in there drooling on them selves.

[33] No posts supporting issues on pacifism: Continuous wars will exist on this planet until the Prince of Peace establishes His Kingdom on earth, and only after a great and bloody war that Jesus Himself will wage against His enemies. Laws and governments (with armies) are established to restrain evil, if left unrestrained, evil would take overtake peaceful countries, including "pacifists". "Pacifist Christians" would be persecuted, oppressed, slaughtered... Romans 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he bears not the sword in vain: for he is a minister of God, an avenger to execute wrath upon him that practices evil. With this issue settled, pacifist ideals and liberal positions, which are weakening this country, are not necessary nor allowed on this board.

Saudi Arabia is the goal, apparently.

satan is named Lucifer because he was a beautiful angel that was luminescent. Now, as Satan he is a fallen angel of significant power,but angels generally don't have the rank to overthrow God. God is the boss. I don't think that evil left unchecked could overthrow good, because satans falling from angel status was probably part of God's plan. God knew because God is omniscient-- ever knowing;omnipresent--ever-present; omnipotent--all powerful. It pleases me that people like you post, becuase I love theology, philosophy, and sometimes a good jolt of tequila with lime and beer chaser. super-enjoyed your post. I think ministers of god are in a sense angels of retribution on earth. You are one smart cookie.