xzibit0007

Windows 7, Professional Lr, Rr, and Center logitech x-530 speakers not working

Hi there, I have run into trouble setting up logitech x-530 speakers on windows 7 professional 64bit, I have a Asrock 890GX Extreme USB3 motherboard and am trying 2 get the Left Rear, Right Rear and Center Logitech x-530 speakers working through the onboard sound on this motherboard , the only speakers working at the moment is the front two, and the sub. I know this is a common issue as I have seen lots of requested help with issue on the net. As far as the current set up goes all the speakers are connected to the sub, the sub has power, the connections are ok and arent loose, the Black, green and Orange connections are connected into the back of the computer and yer, i can't get the above mentioned speakers to work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Normally this is because most sources are only 2 channel, so all you get is the front two speakers getting signal. Do the X-530's have a matrix button?

You need something that uses surround sound. Windows doesn't play the set-up noise when you change your audio output to 5.1?

What is your on-board sound? Drivers?

Do the X-530's have a matrix button?

They dont.

Normally this is because most sources are only 2 channel, so all you get is the front two speakers getting signal. Do the X-530's have a matrix button?

what is saise under the "audio" component of the specifications:

7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection&

- DAC with 110dB dynamic range (VIA VT2020 Audio Codec)

- Premium Blu-ray audio support