Sign in to follow this  
Rofloorsander

The Inbetweeners

Season 3 Trailer:

The Inbetweeners is a BAFTA award-winning British sitcom about a group of teenage friends struggling through sixth form at school. Written by Damon Beesley and Iain Morris, the show was originally produced for the television channel E4.[3] E4 originally aired the first series in May 2008, and Channel 4 also broadcast it in November that year. The series, set in a typical suburb of outer London, follows Will (Simon Bird), who left a private school to go to Rudge Park Comprehensive due to his recently-divorced mother's financial troubles.[4]

The term "inbetweeners" refers to Will and his three classmates (Simon, Neil and Jay) being neither part of the school's trendy "in-crowd" nor school "nerds", but somewhere inconsequentially "in-between".[citation needed]

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inbetweeners

I watched S03E04. Absolutely some of the funniest TV I've ever seen. Watch it.

P.S Saying anything about getting it from Uncle Torrence makes you look like a fucking spastic. It does not make you cool. I don't care where the fuck you got it from. Don't mention it

Ah, E4 also did Skins.

I liked skins, melodramatic, but mostly good.

thanks, I'll check this out, the description is almost the same, but London instead of Bristol.

Yay been waiting for this thanks for the heads up been watching Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Just finished S03E04 this morning, I'm loving season 3 so far (Will's loss of control of his arms was hilarious!)

I hope Simon gets back with Tara, I quite liked her...

EDIT - Briefcase wanker!

Edited by Frizzl