geekytalon

Stereo Headphones for an Electronic Drum Kit?

Well, I wasn't sure what area of Sydney you lived in.

There are others.

sorry i live in lidcombe post code 2141. i dont mind going to places as long as it doesnt evolve crossing a border so you can name more places.

JB don't sell the Sennheiser HD555's anymore...?

I mean, you could do better than them (not knowing your budget) but they are opens at least...

Budget is 100-150 bucks, if you think i REALLY SHOULD SPEND SOME MORE. I'l take your considerations into account. its just that money is very very annoying thing. -_-

Budget is 100-150 bucks, if you think i REALLY SHOULD SPEND SOME MORE. I'l take your considerations into account. its just that money is very very annoying thing. -_-

For that budget, I reckon these:

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_p...oducts_id=15660

would be great...

I agree.

Great value and they get good reviews.

I haven't heard them myself but I can't see you going wrong with those.

Man, all this talk...it must be about time I got a new set of 'phones...sure, the ones I have are pretty good...and I certainly don't have the spare money to buy more...I swear, should my lucky balls drop, I'm gonna collect headphones as a speciality :)

(So much to learn, so much to compare...ahh, would be most fun!)

Morning!

Hey, I just remembered you can't do online, so my last suggestion is somewhat pointless...sorry! I'll look around more later today :)

Morning!

Hey, I just remembered you can't do online, so my last suggestion is somewhat pointless...sorry! I'll look around more later today :)

Good man! :D I appreciate it. :)

I have a pretty big collection of soundcards!

-_- I feel like a peasent....

Can you get to these guys...?

http://www.hifitrader.com.au/webcontent8.htm

At least you could get some hands on and advice...

Thanx nice fancy place, newtown maybe a bit far but il check it out once i get the time. I dont mind travelling but time is a mess sometimes. Edited by geekytalon

I don't like hifi places much.

They usually put the hard sell on (ask Dr Doom)

They're worse than guitar shops!

I can believe that...just few options, unfortunately :(

(But yeah, I've never actually made it to that store myself- it's a bit of a pain to get to, and I usually find another way...not being able to shop online is going to make this difficult...or at least more expensive, likely)

I have a pretty big collection of soundcards!

-_- I feel like a peasent....

It's been near 20 years in the making!

I still have ISA ones!

(if you know what they are)

(But yeah, I've never actually made it to that store myself- it's a bit of a pain to get to, and I usually find another way...not being able to shop online is going to make this difficult...or at least more expensive, likely)

Obstacles are made in life to be pwned.

Rock'n'Roll!

Rock'n'Roll!

Obstacles are indeed to be beaten...but, for me, the obstacle you should perhaps be getting over is your ability/desire to shop online...Is there no way you can do this? I gather from your profile you are on the younger side of things, so it might not be possible for you to directly make the transaction, but could anyone help you out? It would expand your range of possibilities and probably mean a couple more (better) options on your budget...

Still, I totally understand if you can't/don't want to go that path. Unfortunately, beyond the suggestions already made by myself and others, I am out of ideas, sorry :(

Maybe someone else can leap in here with some inspiration :)

Rock'n'Roll!

Obstacles are indeed to be beaten...but, for me, the obstacle you should perhaps be getting over is your ability/desire to shop online...Is there no way you can do this? I gather from your profile you are on the younger side of things, so it might not be possible for you to directly make the transaction, but could anyone help you out? It would expand your range of possibilities and probably mean a couple more (better) options on your budget...

Still, I totally understand if you can't/don't want to go that path. Unfortunately, beyond the suggestions already made by myself and others, I am out of ideas, sorry :(

Maybe someone else can leap in here with some inspiration :)

I'l ask some friends of mine. They could be prove their worth but if that doesnt work then i guess life just isnt fair. Thanx for your consideration.

I do hope/expect something will be sorted. Just wish I could have proved more effective myself! (I'm sure there are options I don't know about, and if anyone is likely to uncover such a secret, there's a good chance they read and contribute to atomic)

:)

I do hope/expect something will be sorted. Just wish I could have proved more effective myself! (I'm sure there are options I don't know about, and if anyone is likely to uncover such a secret, there's a good chance they read and contribute to atomic)

:)

They'll be a special place reserved in heaven for the likes of you. :D

It seems as though an Audio Technica store is opening in the new Westfield Mall in Centrepoint in the city. Am awaiting a reply email for details...If it turns out to be true, I'm so going in there just to look around and drool...

It seems as though an Audio Technica store is opening in the new Westfield Mall in Centrepoint in the city. Am awaiting a reply email for details...If it turns out to be true, I'm so going in there just to look around and drool...

This is confirmed:

"That is correct. Audio Technica is on Level 1 Westfield Sydney and it is now open to the public."

I'm there! :D

This is confirmed:

"That is correct. Audio Technica is on Level 1 Westfield Sydney and it is now open to the public."

I'm there! :D

Good man! Appreciate the update!

No worries!

I imagine that will be it from me as far as this thread goes, however- I will be too busy trying to justify ways to pay a little visit to the store and spend too much money! lol