geekytalon

Stereo Headphones for an Electronic Drum Kit?

No worries!

I imagine that will be it from me as far as this thread goes, however- I will be too busy trying to justify ways to pay a little visit to the store and spend too much money! lol

LOL We had a good run in this thread. You just keep on rolling in your money crusade!

C'mon..........he hasn't got any phones yet.

It can keep going at least til then!

Lol, long live the thread! XD

It seems as though an Audio Technica store is opening in the new Westfield Mall in Centrepoint in the city. Am awaiting a reply email for details...If it turns out to be true, I'm so going in there just to look around and drool...

This is confirmed:

"That is correct. Audio Technica is on Level 1 Westfield Sydney and it is now open to the public."

I'm there! :D

That store better still be open cause im thinking of going there really soon and try to find myself an ATH-Ad700 or something cheaper. The problem is im just not sure if thats still fills in 100-150 dollar bracket cause apparently its around 200 buck. If i go with a cheaper one with what they offer. Would that be alright? Just not sure if its good to buy a product without any reviews being written for it.. Edited by geekytalon

Well, I'm probably gonna go check them out tomorrow, so I can report back if you'd like? :)

Yeah that'll be great! thanx! :D Edited by geekytalon

OK, so the Audio Technica store sucked ass- it is only a kiosk, and all the good ones (like the AD500's etc) are locked away so you can't try them! And the prices are crap...

:(

Dunno what to suggest from here...

OK, so the Audio Technica store sucked ass- it is only a kiosk, and all the good ones (like the AD500's etc) are locked away so you can't try them! And the prices are crap...

:(

Dunno what to suggest from here...

..... another one bites the dust. gonna ask my friend if he can buy that audio technica from pc case gear today. May the force be with me. -_- Edited by geekytalon

I've got a pair of Senny HD600's for my Roland TD12 kit, great headphones, but probably outside your price range...

Scoot over to www.headphones.com.au and get some advice from those guys!

UPDATE: My friend can buy it for me online! Paypal FTW!!!! Just gonna make sure my choice is right since now i get this whole new window of privilege of being able to purchase something ONLINE! Woot.

UPDATE: My friend can buy it for me online! Paypal FTW!!!! Just gonna make sure my choice is right since now i get this whole new window of privilege of being able to purchase something ONLINE! Woot.

Fantastic!!!

Fantastic!!!

Just gotta wait for that Audio technica thing to be in stock. Until then im gonna try and see if theres any other candidates, Stay tuned gentlemen; my drumming reign will return! Brace yourselves! whahahaha

Yeah........that's a great price.

Just wish I could even begin to justify buying them :(

Drop hints to random family members...........Christmas is coming!

Yeah........that's a great price.

Just wish I could even begin to justify buying them :(

Drop hints to random family members...........Christmas is coming!

Me likes the way you think...! :)

This is a good deal if you have rich parents!

http://blog.lenwallisaudio.com.au/hifi/sen...hristmas-offer/

You evil, evil man...I was blissfully ignorant of that offer before your linkage!!!

:)

Very keen insight you have there. :)

My friend's paypal account is a little fucked up and its gonna take him a while to tweak the account. T_T I was aiming for that ebay deal which looked very promising. I thought i would've got the pair of cans by now and would've been telling you guys how good it is and etc. T_T

One little ignorant curiosity. how would refunds and warranties work over the internet. Not too sure...

I've been dudded on the net a couple of times for pissweak amounts.........eg less than 20 bucks.

I wrote those off.

Once, under the new ebay protection I got done for 36 or so bucks and they refunded me.

That's not bad for over 300 transactions.

I've been dudded on the net a couple of times for pissweak amounts.........eg less than 20 bucks.

I wrote those off.

Once, under the new ebay protection I got done for 36 or so bucks and they refunded me.

That's not bad for over 300 transactions.

Sounds like making profits in the ghetto. -_-

I have officially got my audio techinica headphones. They are amazing. Everything sounds 100% more detailed and lush. I was extremely pleased with the crisp sounds of the drum kit. No flaws i can see whatsoever.

Thank you for making me a very happy boy.

I have officially got my audio techinica headphones. They are amazing. Everything sounds 100% more detailed and lush. I was extremely pleased with the crisp sounds of the drum kit. No flaws i can see whatsoever.

Thank you for making me a very happy boy.

Fantabulous!!!

(Now all I have to do is get some myself!)