Acintai

Diablo III

Having been there done that a couple of times with other games, I now do not care if I don't get the CE of anything. I'd much rather wait a little while until 'patch n' fixes the last of the glaring bugs and imbalances.

So I need to stick my head in the sand a bit when it comes to game reviews and pop culture... I've never been very good at staying current anyway. And this way I usually get a substantial discount as well as a better product.

Read the last 3 pages on here and noticed the comments about the Collectors Edition...SHIT I WANTED IT...Was waiting till April 6th my birthday, damn it...And I saw your link NukeJockey but $199 for the Collectors Edition WTF?

Edited by TheSingularity

Read the last 3 pages on here and noticed the comments about the Collectors Edition...SHIT I WANTED IT...Was waiting till April 6th my birthday, damn it...And I saw your link NukeJockey but $199 for the Collectors Edition WTF?

Mate people are selling it on eBay for 250.

I actually reckon the price is alright for the ludicrous amount of special items you get from it.

Mate people are selling it on eBay for 250.

I actually reckon the price is alright for the ludicrous amount of special items you get from it.

*Sigh* so much for the GPU upgrade then.

Edited by TheSingularity

Anyone still after BETA Keys?

I have a few left that I'm doing give-away comps for.

I am mate, if you still have any available. Pity I didn't see this earlier -.-

WoW expansions usually go up a few hours before the US release (I remember buying one of the expansions at a midnight launch and being able to play it before the yanks retail stores opened) so maybe Diablo 3 will be the same, or it could be that the US release for diablo 3 is the 14th, dunno.

EB said 15th May on an in-store sign. Hand written. So I'm guessing 15th Australian date.

AD

I've got a few mates who work at different EBs, one is an area manager, and they have no idea. The only reason they are advertising the release date as 15th is because that's what Blizzard's said it will be, but they have no clue if we'll be getting it on our 15th or the U.S's.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Can I have a beta key if there are any left? PLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE???

Edited by disolusiond

Regardless of when you get it, it won't install until Blizz servers go live 0:00 PST 5/15

See you on USWest bitches! (read: dudes!)

I cancelled my collectors edition as it's shit and I couldn't justify paying $150 for it. I downloaded the digital copy from Blizzard the day before yesterday for half the price. 41 days to go! Feels like forever D:

I'm pretty pumped for the release now, good timing too because I have an exam on the 3rd and if it were released now I'd definately get no work done... ha ha.

I'm a bit dissapointed in the always on internet which is apparently required for single player and also no LAN option, though I'm sure Blizzard's online matchmaking will be solid. Otherwise I'm really keen to get into it.

edit: their they're there....

Edited by martyr

I'm pretty pumped for the release now, good timing too because I have an exam on the 3rd and if it were released now I'd definately get no work done... ha ha.

I'm a bit dissapointed in the always on internet which is apparently required for single player and also no LAN option, though I'm sure Blizzard's online matchmaking will be solid. Otherwise I'm really keen to get into it.

It has always on internet for SP?! FFFFFUUUU

My net connection at home is rubbish, and I get fairly regular dropouts. Gonna be great.....

lol lucky it comes out in the study break just before my uni exams!

It has always on internet for SP?! FFFFFUUUU

My net connection at home is rubbish, and I get fairly regular dropouts. Gonna be great.....

So I hear, I really hope its wrong!

lol lucky it comes out in the study break just before my uni exams!

Youch man! Good luck with that!

Edited by martyr

I'm a bit dissapointed in the always on internet which is apparently required for single player...

WTF do they want full-time IP connection for SP? That's just stupid. Or evil, depending why they want it.

Reckon I'll be waiting for an explanation and/or fix before I purchase, now.