Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Acintai

Diablo III

That's nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Considering gold farmers / spammers are selling gold for ~8$/Mil on third party websites.

The problem with the gold price plummeting, is it will force most people into the RMAH, as the GAH will be virtually worthless to trade in.

IGN is one of the main third party gold farmer sites that's been around for years I believe, but their prices have gone up $6 since last week when I looked. Was around $12/1mill then.

The problem as I see it is that there are too many items for sale, too many bad items and too many overpriced items. There is no way to remove items from the game so eventually there will be 10000x of every possible combination of stats available, even the best items will be plentiful. I've been making around 1 mill a night without trying much, but spending it just as quick on crafting, to little effect.

I don't know how long it might take, but my concern is eventually all items and gold will be useless, for now though the RMAH seems quite barren compared to the gold AH.

Edit: Not sure what solution could be put in place either, I'd like to see any item equipped for more than 12 hours bound to your account or something, preventing it from being traded except between your own characters, the game desperately needs something like this.

Edited by p0is0n

Perhaps they have the Australians on our own RMAH if you advertise in AUD?

might be that way actually.. may have more variety searching $USD which I didn't try yet. I am fairly certain im only getting $AUD items in my search results (not many!)

On the topic of RMAH I watched this today and got a laugh.. so.. wtf?

The guy sold crap items for like US $250, I'm going to sell all my greens for like $150 tonight haha

Edited by p0is0n

On the topic of RMAH I watched this today and got a laugh.. so.. wtf?

The guy sold crap items for like US $250, I'm going to sell all my greens for like $150 tonight haha

WHAT JUST WHAT

I need to set up the RMAH then as it came pre-set as under parental controls and is locked -___-.

Oh and I said hello to Unco_Tomato in game. He might fill you in on what was said, rather funny but just how I am with people who are in a sense famous...xD

If you read the fine print in the RMAH TOS notes, you'll see Blizz take more than the normal fee if you have your funds from selling directed anywhere but the blizzard bank

just hit lvl60 on my barbarian, at the start of act 4 hell mode, mowed through everything like butter till azmodan, died about 6x in a row, then changed all abilties to dps ones, and got him down in about 16-20sec's.... got a 4 ach's for killing him which surprised me (the part that surprised me was i could ignore all boss mechanics and rush the boss straight down, by using every major dps cooldown in quick succession). 1st pack of mobs in garden of lights teir 1 level = me dead in 1.9sec's.... time for some gear upgrades off the AH i reackon. 30k hp and 5.9k dps arnt gonna cut it in act4 it seems. have about 5 items with lvl 28-44.... majority of 50-55 items arent even close to being upgrades :( GG

I've tweaked my barb build do a frenzy based critical 2hand mace wep master. 45% crit chance =D

Slowly getting this build how I want it

I've tweaked my barb build do a frenzy based critical 2hand mace wep master. 45% crit chance =D

Slowly getting this build how I want it

Wouldn't get too cozy with that build, won't work in Inferno.

Oh I know that =D

But with cheap as gear (level 52 I am), I got 52% chance to crit plus 200% extra damage, it's just fun hitting 20,000 to every thing spamming overpower and revenge, I'll change the build once it gets pwned.

Looks to me like there will be plenty of builds that are fun for having a laugh in Hell mode after getting some gear in Inferno.

That was quick, it was only posted last night.

Blizzard must have a team watching Kripps channel I think, he finds a new bug almost daily.

For anyone who didn't see, this will come in handy with RMAH if your auctions aren't selling.

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/News/304934,ho...n-diablo-3.aspx

Was fixed in tuesdays RMAH patch. worked monday though :(

I sold one item last night btw, some crappy rare shoulders for AUD$15, but gonna move most of my auctions to $US AH i think.

It seems like you can have 10 auctions per AH, but I had about 15 items up last night and only sold one thing.

Edited by p0is0n

For anyone who didn't see, this will come in handy with RMAH if your auctions aren't selling.

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/News/304934,ho...n-diablo-3.aspx

Was fixed in tuesdays RMAH patch. worked monday though :(

I sold one item last night btw, some crappy rare shoulders for AUD$15, but gonna move most of my auctions to $US AH i think.

It seems like you can have 10 auctions per AH, but I had about 15 items up last night and only sold one thing.

Nice work!

I have all my items at $9.99 buyout in USD maybe i should up the price. I would be happy to just have enough to buy more games off the Blizz website.

RMAH was released today in the EU.

I've put up a few decent items. If they sell i will be buying gold with it. I can't see myself buying items with my own money though, too expensive. No way i'll pay €100 for and in game item.

Edited by smakme7757

lol what? 33% cut for blizz for b.net balance, i thought that high% was only when cashing out via paypal....

(details from email sent to me, sale is in USD)

Item name 1 The Raven's Wing

Time of transaction 14 Jun 2012 02:29 PM PDT

Sale price $3.00

Transaction fee $1.00

Applicable taxes $0.00

Your proceeds $2.00

The proceeds from this auction will be automatically transferred to your Battle.net Balance. Please allow up to 72 hours for the proceeds to transfer. To view this auction, please see the "Completed" tab in the Diablo III Auction House user interface.

Its' just a $1 fee for everything I think, I only list $1 out of my $15.

Sale price AUD14.99

Transaction fee AUD1.00

Applicable taxes AUD0.00

Your proceeds AUD13.99

There will be another 15% if I try to convert to paypal I think though.

Btw AD, if you are still trying to get a staff of herding, I have some plans you are welcome to have (regular staff of herding from izual).. let me know.

Yeap, Blizz takes $1 (Or in my case €1) for every transaction made to the Bnet account.

I've made a whopping €4 :).

It should be instant though, waiting 3 days to get payed is a PITA.