Acintai

Diablo III

I'm rocking 60 melee wiz, just about to hit 59 on my barb, 34 dh, and started a WD. should all be 60 by the end of next week. Rolling in ilvl 62 rares atm due to mass crafting (spent 10mil in the last few days on it, and got some fucking epic loot).

Spec is:

LMB - Spectral Blades - Deep Cuts

RMB - Energy Shield - Prismatic Armour

1 - Frost Nova - Cold Snap

2 - Meteor - Star Pact

3 - Explosive Blast - Chain Reaction

4 - Diamond Skin - Crystal Shell

Passive 1 - Blur

Passive 2 - Critical Mass

Passive 3 - Evocation

Stats:

Str - 479

Dex - 320

Int - 1173

Vit - 699

Armour 4746 (unbuffed), 7830 (Buffed)

DPS: 10353.54

Resistances: all 900 +/- 20

32k HP

629 LoH

Crit 34%

Currently trying to find a new 1h (current is 695dps w/ 629 LoH, look for 900+dps with 900+ loh), and buff my crit hit damage to about 200%

I'm rocking 60 melee wiz, just about to hit 59 on my barb, 34 dh, and started a WD. should all be 60 by the end of next week. Rolling in ilvl 62 rares atm due to mass crafting (spent 10mil in the last few days on it, and got some fucking epic loot).

Spec is:

LMB - Spectral Blades - Deep Cuts

RMB - Energy Shield - Prismatic Armour

1 - Frost Nova - Cold Snap

2 - Meteor - Star Pact

3 - Explosive Blast - Chain Reaction

4 - Diamond Skin - Crystal Shell

Passive 1 - Blur

Passive 2 - Critical Mass

Passive 3 - Evocation

Stats:

Str - 479

Dex - 320

Int - 1173

Vit - 699

Armour 4746 (unbuffed), 7830 (Buffed)

DPS: 10353.54

Resistances: all 900 +/- 20

32k HP

629 LoH

Crit 34%

Currently trying to find a new 1h (current is 695dps w/ 629 LoH, look for 900+dps with 900+ loh), and buff my crit hit damage to about 200%

Im guessing that your mage tank spec? Those are pretty reasonable stats.

Crit hit dmg is a interesting one. If i had the money to invest i would look at getting a max dps set for my monk. I believe you can get upwards of 40-50% crit chance. Then crit hit dmg upwards of 500-600%. Running dps spec (Faith in Light, Overawe (48%), etc) how quickly would something die?

Be a interesting one thats for sure.

I Almost beat my keyboard into the wall last night :(

I had max buyout at 100k

There was this 600dps, 800loh, 100 str/vit axe with life steal too I think

I bid and checked 150k buyout options, ten seconds later, went to buy this item out,

Gone ;(

Soooooo underpriced!

Fiuuuuuuuu

I got a 580DPS 1H axe with 600+ LoH, a gem socket (for me to put in a 300LoH gem in) and 2.8% lifesteal (only 0.5% in Inferno) for 30K.

I now likfesteal for 1.1K per hit and 2.2K if my sidearm procs from fury. Very useful for boss killing.

I want to find a 700-800DPS 1H with lower LoH and high vitality for creep killing though (as revenge is your main heal in crowded situations).

I got a 580DPS 1H axe with 600+ LoH, a gem socket (for me to put in a 300LoH gem in) and 2.8% lifesteal (only 0.5% in Inferno) for 30K.

I now likfesteal for 1.1K per hit and 2.2K if my sidearm procs from fury. Very useful for boss killing.

I want to find a 700-800DPS 1H with lower LoH and high vitality for creep killing though (as revenge is your main heal in crowded situations).

I had drop a mace with 700loh and 59 crit dmg 121 dex, 150str, 121 int. I was quiet happy. Believe there is a $20 current bid on it on the RMAH. Its only 470dps

I'm rocking these at the moment. It's definately worth getting weapons with as much LoH and Life steal as possible. I got one from the butcher and the other for 1.4m, so a bargain. I'm loving them.

Posted Image

Edited by smakme7757

I did some farming on the weekend and picked up a new shield with high block value. (21%) and a lvl 63 shield (Blocks 3.7k-4.7k) and a new belt. Really set myself up alot better.

Stats are: (No buffs)

17k Dps

9k Armor

16% crit

820 resist

30k HP

49% dodge.

I got right into hardcore the weekend also. Played a monk to lvl 17. So far so good, no fails.

What a weekend! Spent a lot of it chasing up some achievements that I've missed (bloody vendor one was annoying, especially Larra and the dude in the Watch Tower) got a few for crafting and equiping all lvl 25 stuff by accident. Decided to push through more in NM with my sorc, Belial is just as easy in normal as he is in NM. Act 3 had some what the!! moments, but in a good way. Getting smashed by elites, decided to see how I'd fair against Ghom. Turned out he was easy as well. Sitting around 1100 to 1200 DPS, found the vendor on the bridge and he had some good loot. Bought a yellow 1 handed axe, about 115 DPS, which pumped up overall DPS to 1800. Now these a big numbers for me, didn't think I'd be enjoying NM as much as I have. Seigebreaker, walking the dog easy. Got my 2nd legendary drop, armour, heart of stone or some such thing, useless to all my high level characters, my low levels will probably find something better by the time they can use the legendary armour. At least unlocked all stash slots, so I can have a collection of nice but useless legendaries. That's SOP for Diablo games though :-)

in act 2 inferno.

Finally got a little bit of cash behind me, managed to sell a fist weapon with life on hit for 500k.

Out fitted myself with dex and resistance gear. Now resistances are floating betwee 300 and 400.

My dps (with shartshooter) is 51k

act 3 in hell, defeated Seigebreaker again, feels like the bosses are still just as easy now as they were in normal and nightmare. kind of looking forward to what you guys have been saying about the difference in difficulty between hell and inferno. no doubt as soon as i'm there i'll get my arse handed to me, but for now, i still have azomodan (i'm betting another cake walk) to go in act 3 then the fun times in heaven

Yeah they hurt later on, the guy with the mace, shatterbone in act 2 inferno can drop 50k hp in about 1.5 seconds

I finished up ACT 4 Inferno the other night. Diablo was fun, although i got him down on my first try. The Bosses should really have random attacks just like champion mobs. They are too easy.

Go for daggers Morgoth. I got one with 1.68 attack speed +300LOF, +185str for 900K. With Frenzy I get 2.98 Attacks per second, then after you take into account my +12% AS on my other gear, I get over 3 attacks per second. That means it's equivalent to the +900 LOH weapon if it only has 1-1.2 Attack Speed and I saved myself around 18 Million.

Interesting...

I found an 830LoH dagger with only 540dmg and a socket.

Daggers have short melee range, how do you find them??

Before the IAS nerf, all i ever used, pre-lvl 60, were daggers with IAS for all my chars (cept for DH of course).

Even now, if u can find a high dps dagger with LoH they sell for millions. I never noticed the change in melee distance personally, since it's such a small difference, it's not an issue worth assessing.

My monk has 1k LoH at 1.6 attacks per second and is solid. I experimented with a 2H axe with 900LoH which put my total to about 1.3kLoH but only at 1.1 attacks per second and I couldn't stay alive. Need high attack speed for LoH to be effective, minimum is 1.4-1.6 in my experience.

At the moment, re-running Act 1 Inferno.

Got the gear now to comfortably farm it with 41k dps (with sharshooter) and 230 Magic Find with all Valour stacks. Occassionally i come across a mob/pack with a nasty combination of abilities and puts me down.

In which case I use my regular gear puts me at +400 resistance and 71k dps. (with sharpshooter)

Got a ton of shit I can throw on the AH but curse the 10 item limit....

Just saving coin for the bigger ticket items so I can progress cleanly through Act 2. Too many fast moving mobs (Cats / Wasps) - Give me the shits.

Edited by TheMojorising

Not that I've played it for a while, but they really should remove the 10 item limit to reduce the inflation.

Not that I've played it for a while, but they really should remove the 10 item limit to reduce the inflation.

wait wait wait...

i distinctly remember someone saying 'screw blizzard, play bf3' in another post somewhere....

i hope your not thinking about playing :P ;)

ha ha ha, I'm keeping tabs on whats going on, that's all...

I'm sure I'll come back to it, but I'm over 2 (maybe 3) weeks clean now and my statement still stands :P

Sold something on the RMAH!!

Made a HUGE 25 cents...

I have been putting pretty average items on there since it opened up with the hope some chump might actually buy something and this was a prettay average level 55 mask.

Only another 271 transactions at this rate to get my money back.

Well old mate that makes the TryHard diablo class/game guides (Absolutely incredible). Has done a new monk guide for 1.0.3.

There has been some changes and after trying them they are incredible.

First thing is once you have medium quality gear you switch to duel wielding.

He suggest for act 3/4 duel wielding once you have these stats

35k Hp

1600+Dex

650+res

4k armor

700+ LOH

I tested it out last night with 30k HP, 1550dex, 750res, 5k armor, 800loh. He suggests using weapons one with a decent amount of LOH (For cheap LOH weapons, look for a lower dps item (600-700 dps) with dex on it, dex is about 1 dps to one dex) and crit dmg, and second one with high crit dmg or a socket. Crit dmg is a massive healer on weapons as with one gem you can gem up to 100%.

He gives a full run down on stat priority. That being for duel wield: Dex, Resists, Crit Hit, Vit, Attack Speed, Crit Dmg, LOH, Armor.

He gives alot of explaination about the Attack Speed nerfs and how crit is alot more valuable then what AS is now

Spec He Uses

Fists of Thunder - Thunderclap

Sweeping Wind - Cyclone

Mantra of Conviction - Overawe

Breath of Light - Dmg Increase

Serenity - Heal(He uses the extra 1 second of immune because his LOH is so high now he heals more in that 1 second then the heal from serenity)

He goes on to give explaination on how this spec works the way it does. It uses the mechanics of Fists of Thunder - Thunderclap and Sweeping Wind to provide the high amounts of gain from Life on Hit. Currently Fists of Thunder will trigger LoH from each hit, and the aoe on the third strike, gets multiple LoH gains for those who it hits. On top of this with sweeping wind cyclone, if you crit you spawn a tornado which throws out electrcity doing 60% weapon damage to those it zaps. You gain life per hit, for every mob hit by the cyclone also.

I was playing with this last night and i progressed alot easier. I would die every once in a while, and molten mobs were a issue. But overall i really like this spec. I need to bump up my vitality and crit a bit further to see the real use of this spec.