jdog

thinking of buying this of ebay,worth it?

oh my god, make up your mind. Really, spending another $800 on a separate backup computer is completely pointless. Spend the extra $800 on your own rig, and stop buying entire computers for your brother. Be a little selfish =D.

seriously though, with that extra money you could go tri-sli, or custom watercooling, or a nicer case. So much more could be done rather than spend it on a computer for backup made of completely old and last gen parts.

theres nothing wrong with having a backup system.also yeah i could go custom w/c (will do but not yet) also i like the HAF X....and tri SLI..i dont think so..a single gtx 580 cost almost as much! ($700)

supporting the family is always good....

back to the topic...@OP so,you got the parts yet?

Edited by jdog

this is your thread...

Posted Image

Edited by raxo55

oh my god, make up your mind. Really, spending another $800 on a separate backup computer is completely pointless. Spend the extra $800 on your own rig, and stop buying entire computers for your brother. Be a little selfish =D.

seriously though, with that extra money you could go tri-sli, or custom watercooling, or a nicer case. So much more could be done rather than spend it on a computer for backup made of completely old and last gen parts.

theres nothing wrong with having a backup system.also yeah i could go custom w/c (will do but not yet) also i like the HAF X....and tri SLI..i dont think so..a single gtx 580 cost almost as much! ($700)

supporting the family is always good....

Dude take the peoples advice or don't ask for help at all

yes,major facepalm!!!

Posted Image

yeah forgot about that ill just wait till the next week or two and grab the parts in my sig rig from umart....

Edited by jdog

this is your thread...

*PIC*

LOLOLOLOL!

this is your thread...

hogans heroes rocks!

this is your thread...

hogans heroes rocks!

hell yeah!!!

damm right tunksy!

yeah forgot about that ill just wait till the next week or two and grab the parts in my sig rig from umart....

wait.. what?

so now you don't need a backup rig that you claim to be as powerful as an i7 but based on a old architecture with inferior clock for clock performance compared to nehalem?

im sorry but I think you don't think you will ever build this so called "rig in sig"

Edited by nesquick

yeah...im sleepy today.....

I think you just like spamming tbh.

Post in anything and everything, whether you add to the conversation or not.

Hijacking threads about other things to talk about your future build, which at this rate won't ever happen because you're too busy procrastinating over what to get.

Furthermore, your continued posts about the rig are beginning to annoy me and others as no one gives a rats arse, talk about your own shit in the designated threads - i7 build belongs in your i7 thread.

How the hell are you expecting to buy a $2000+ rig along with a pointless backup pc (I mean seriously, what are you expecting to go wrong with a brand new i7 rig? What do you do to your pcs that makes you think you need a backup incase you kill it?) when you have a budget of $1700, now you've pushed your budget out to over $3000 to get shit that you're not even going to need for gaming/media stuff.

Seriously, just give it a rest before every one else gets sick of you. You're a nice guy and all, but stop posting random useless crap all the bloody time.

Hijacking threads about other things to talk about your future build, which at this rate won't ever happen because you're too busy procrastinating over what to get.

Furthermore, your continued posts about the rig are beginning to annoy me and others as no one gives a rats arse, talk about your own shit in the designated threads - i7 build belongs in your i7 thread.

How the hell are you expecting to buy a $2000+ rig along with a pointless backup pc (I mean seriously, what are you expecting to go wrong with a brand new i7 rig? What do you do to your pcs that makes you think you need a backup incase you kill it?) when you have a budget of $1700, now you've pushed your budget out to over $3000 to get shit that you're not even going to need for gaming/media stuff.

Seriously, just give it a rest before every one else gets sick of you. You're a nice guy and all, but stop posting random useless crap all the bloody time.

yeah,your right nuke,no i dont spam,but yes i do post crap from time to time on here,..so yeah ill just give it a rest.its been decided today the build will take place in early jan anyway,so rather then starting thread after thread ill just pm you when im going to buy it...ill leave it at that and only post in the green room or when i have something good to say.Sorry to everyone if i have been annoying over the last few days i wont do that again....

can someone closed this or put this thread in the trash...its servered its purpose...

@stoned69Warrior: yes that comment is racist....

Edited by jdog

yeah,your right nuke,no i dont spam,but yes i do post crap from time to time on here,..so yeah ill just give it a rest.its been decided today the build will take place in early jan anyway,so rather then starting thread after thread ill just pm you when im going to buy it...ill leave it at that and only post in the green room or when i have something good to say.Sorry to everyone if i have been annoying over the last few days i wont do that again....

can someone closed this or put this thread in the trash...its servered its purpose...

@stoned69Warrior: yes that comment is racist....

“I don’t spam… I just post crap”

YOU fail me sir

Good to hear your build will be in January best of luck for you :)

STONED69WARRIOR SAID SOMETHING RACIST WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!

What did he say?

smart spam...not the spam such as vist that web site extra....

blame logic...he started it..

smart spam...not the spam such as vist that web site extra....

blame logic...he started it..

errr no.

I think we should leave it at that guys.

Take it to PM.

unfortunately jdog, you don't have the rights to close shit.

So I get to defend myself. YAY!

I'm not racist. Okay, yeah I am. Sort of. Asians re bad drivers, abos are drunks, mexicans are sleepy... blah blah blah...

That comment wasn't intended as racist,

and Mack, when have I ever said anything else racist? Besides this and the Iraqi thing?

unfortunately jdog, you don't have the rights to close shit.

So I get to defend myself. YAY!

I'm not racist. Okay, yeah I am. Sort of. Asians re bad drivers, abos are drunks, mexicans are sleepy... blah blah blah...

That comment wasn't intended as racist,

and Mack, when have I ever said anything else racist? Besides this and the Iraqi thing?

Sorry Stoned69warrior I didn’t mean it as an insult towards you.

Looking back at what I wrote I can see how you interpreted it. Sorry about that man.

If anything it was meant to be more directed towards Jdog and how he said you said something raciest.

It was meant to be lots of sarcasm of me agreeing with Jdog

Yeh it really didn’t work well looking at it now

Asians re bad drivers, abos are drunks, mexicans are sleepy... blah blah blah...

Just generalisations, not racism. Because they're all true.

Racism has a bit of hate to it.

sorry to everyone if i said stuff i shouldnt have...

threads over..

Edited by jdog