Reb1rth.

Our Atomican Black Ops server!

S&D > HQ -- Just puttin' it out there.

depends, if you like matches were everyone just hides in windows then yea, HQ you will lose the game if you camp.

My ingame name is [hIV]Kymatica, hope to see some of you on there.

If Nukey is not online, add my Steam account: GODTECH.

I will also remove players for you guys, if the server is full.

I had about 10 games with some of you yesterday afternoon. I will make this server my priority unless I feel like some different game modes.

Name ingame is 'moistlol'

Steam ID is brockp28

Favourite map is Nuketown, by far. Smash the shit out of this map because for some reason my K/D is 10 times better on this than any other bloody map :P reminds me of the old custom maps in CS people used to come out with.

I think I remember seeing you, but I'm not sure.

I was playing SO shit last night... could hardly do anything without getting picked off by some camping fuck, or claymored, or that HORRIBLE new 'dive' feature getting me killed, or no weapon rego...

Just bad. Massively rage-inducing.

I was on last night, LegionLizardSpock. Didn't recognize anyone. Will be on again tonight around 9ish.

Edited by Oracle X

Anyone else find it strange how much of a difference a map makes to your performance? One game I'll go K/D of 2 or more, others I'll go .5.... Some maps I consistently do well in and others I consistently fail lol. Maybe I just need to do the combat training and practice practice practice.

Thankfully, I've yet to run into sniper/campers. Which I think is a big plus for BO over MW2. MW2 has waaaay to much camping maps whereas BO maps are better designed to encourage movement and flanking.

I find I do best in Havana and Nuke Town where it's tight and fast actioned. Array, not so much.

I've found a few campers, but nothing too dramatic, sometimes it pays to sit tight for a little bit on certain maps anyway. Set up the old Claymore and camp a stairway for a few minutes always pays off. ;)

Finding Radiation to be my worst. Not sure why. Am yet to have a good game on it. Array, Crisis and Nuke Town are my favourites!

The thing is, I'm finding that I really only need 2 class kits.

1. Long range. Sniper, marksman type, whatever... typically M16 with scavenger, hardened and marathon. usually take a bazooka or a pistol.

2. Fast mover/close quarters. HK5, lightweight, steady aim, marathon. Python backup.

I don't really need any other kits.

Yeah, I'm still yet to work out my kits to any extent. I am running just with the close range stuff atm. MP5k with Rapid Fire (I don't mind the recoil on this as I'm used to it from MW2), Claymores, Frags/Flash, more frontline type kit. Just working on all the achievements with these items before trying out other things.

And since I play Nuke Town to death, this kit suits :P

BO has a similar feel to COD4, could work!

The only thing I'm finding frustrating about this is the fact you have to leave the server completely to change your class and stuff. But that's even not really too much of a problem heh.

pfft sif you can camp in Nuke Town. The map is tiny and any second a grenade can come flying.

For Radiation I suggest the shotty and hug the corners to evade enemy fire, then run around to blast them in the face. There's not much room to spread out so it's not unusual to get 2-3 kills at once.

BO has a similar feel to COD4, could work!

The only thing I'm finding frustrating about this is the fact you have to leave the server completely to change your class and stuff. But that's even not really too much of a problem heh.

The rounds change so fast, I'm not sure what you could do to a kit in that time anyway.

pfft sif you can camp in Nuke Town. The map is tiny and any second a grenade can come flying.

For Radiation I suggest the shotty and hug the corners to evade enemy fire, then run around to blast them in the face. There's not much room to spread out so it's not unusual to get 2-3 kills at once.

I'll give it a go, maybe I need to work with a few different kits for certain maps rather than use the same one. I usually only change mine for different game modes.

Half my clan from COD 4 have moved to BO... I'm tempted to get it, but I'll let it settle in for a bit me thinks.

I like a rapid fire Uzi with stun nades on Nuketown. It's funny. Never stop moving. People tend to bunch up for some reason.

Edit: Granted, I like that combo on a lot of maps. I fail pretty hard at camping. I'm really agressive and get bored easily so I like to run around shooting people in the face. Even if it means my K:D ratio isn't super.

Edited by GhostWhoWalks

I like a rapid fire Uzi with stun nades on Nuketown. It's funny. Never stop moving. People tend to bunch up for some reason.

Edit: Granted, I like that combo on a lot of maps. I fail pretty hard at camping. I'm really agressive and get bored easily so I like to run around shooting people in the face. Even if it means my K:D ratio isn't super.

Im the same.

I run around like a suicide bomber on ice. Usually get a 1:1 ratio with numbers in the mid teens. Kinda sad really.

I've found its a lot of fun to swap to the following kit

Assault Rifle of your choice with the underslung gren launcher

RPG

Gren or Semtex

Scav Perk

High Explosive Perk

And basically shoot explosive shit at probable corners.

Yes Im that annoying cunt. Not good enough running around like a spastic with knives or stupidly good with sniper riflles to do that instead.

I'm finding having the lightweight perk and ninja I'm just running around like mad and you do often find people bunched up that you can just plow through

I really can't play S&D. If you die early, you've got nothing to do for a few minutes. It's silly.

Rather play something with at worst a 20-30 second spawn time. My free time is too valuable to watch choppy spectator modes.

I really can't play S&D. If you die early, you've got nothing to do for a few minutes. It's silly.

Rather play something with at worst a 20-30 second spawn time. My free time is too valuable to watch choppy spectator modes.

Exactly why I hate S&D. In addition, even when you are alive in defence, you are waiting. PAAASS.