sabrewulf69

Fallout 3 Still The Best Game EVER! [Warning: image heavy, NSFW]

I edited your thread title to warn people that there's many large images.

Hee hee I laughed that the warning is only about the size of the images :P

Still, each to his own, but this whole thread has creeped me out a bit.

This has to be fake, no self respecting person would post this at all if they ahd a shred of dignity left about liking images of 12 year old anime girls at the age of 24.

That, or hes just looking for justification/people of similar interests.

I think if he is looking for support of his little girl fetish he has come to the wrong place.

We don't want to see page fulls of screens of the same ditzy looking little girls in revealing clothing holding guns, this is why you have a television and (more likely than not) volumes of anime on your shelves. So we don't have to see it.

Edit your posts please, maybe a screen shot here and there but right now you just seem an attention whore looking for some form of approval.

To each his own indeed. Most posts ignored as per disclaimer.

Why post at all if you are going to ignore the replies and/or don't care what other people think? Edited by mattstandingup

Then go write a blog if you're just going to ignore everything people say if you simply don't like it.

This is a discussion forum.

You deal with what responses you get. Now I'll say your reasoning why fallout3 is so awesome is because of 12yo girl with nothing on mods? Please, this game has heaps of actually useful mods to make it a much more brilliant game than the original. Pedo paradise isn't part of it :/

I'm surprised you can play...you must be forever wiping the cum stains from your monitor.

Get out more.

I don't think they're wearing appropriate Wasteland survival gear...

I think it's designed to make their enemies advert their eyes

Edited by SlurmsMackenzie

They tell tales of the deep Wastes...of roaming labias that'll maul your face off soon as look at you.

More on-topic, sabrewulf, it's nice that you've taken the time to take some (many?) screenshots, but other opinions of a game are just as welcome to be voiced as yours. Just because you don't agree with theirs doesn't mean everyone will share your opinion, either :)

As to everyone else, it may be best to leave mr wulf with his game. Disagree with his posted opinion, sure, but leave the poster alone. It's just polite.

sabrewulf69 - Please remove all the embedded images and just link to them instead.

They are way too big and numerous to just leave them inline.

I dont mind MODS, but games shouldn't need to be MODDED this badly to be playable and enjoyable.

If all we need to do is wait for a few weeks after the game comes out to be 'playable' then forget it. Why should I then need to pay 60 bucks for the game when it came out only to play it when people MOD it to fix it.

BTW No amount of MODS could fix the story line for Fallout 3 :p, and putting an NSFW would be nice wouldn't it?

I'm 24. One of a very small few with this opinion. Shows what you know, it won various 2008 Game of the Year awards. Maybe you prefer linear storylines and gameplay. FO3 is one of the first ever PC games that has pretty much stuck to the concept of the perfect game. Some people can't grasp it that's fine too, everyone's entitled to an opinion. But hell it made it there, and that must mean something. Mods just enhance it and make it fun, not essential.

Fallout 3 had a unlinear storyline and an awesome gameplay.... riiiiight. So its important for you to be a lvl 30 with max stats and proficiencies and being able to go in the nude or close to it and beat up super mutants and guys in Power Armor. Glad to know we got our shit sorted.

They tell tales of the deep Wastes...of roaming labias that'll maul your face off soon as look at you.

More on-topic, sabrewulf, it's nice that you've taken the time to take some (many?) screenshots, but other opinions of a game are just as welcome to be voiced as yours. Just because you don't agree with theirs doesn't mean everyone will share your opinion, either :)

As to everyone else, it may be best to leave mr wulf with his game. Disagree with his posted opinion, sure, but leave the poster alone. It's just polite.

Never! :D

Anyway I can't say much about the game, I never played any of the DLC but I love the mods, especially The Cube Experimental, that has to be one of the greatest mods I have ever seen for any game.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6270 Download this now.

My disclaimer is fair. Talk about the topic, which is the screenshots, not myself, otherwise you don't deserved to be dignified with a response. I don't care whether you give your opinion I implore it. But flaming is ignorant. I don't need to give a response for an opinion that I have already stated right in the disclaimer, that was the whole point, so as to stop flaming and spamming the same reasons over and over again, it's just easier this way. Quote - "Disagree with his posted opinion, sure, but leave the poster alone. It's just polite." Yes, that Cube Experimental Mod is tops. LOL. Will have to say love the jokes though, had a good laugh at my own expense. Will edit posts now with just links.

Edited by sabrewulf69

I won't be adding any of these mods to the PC RPG mod thread.

My name is Cybes, and I endorse this message.

:P

The first video looks a nice fix to Bethesda's undying need to make a world of entirely composed of brown (seriously, it's 200years after the fact, something has to be growing by now...) but the last three videos came off as nothing more then very boring videos of people walking around occasionally interrupted with woefully unbalanced weapons blowing craters in the earth big enough to make the nuclear war jealous...

What does everyone think of the post (Post lucky number #13) with the images of me doing this to FO3 then? - "I have been modifying the game engine for FO3. I have been modifying the "falloutprefs.ini" and "fallout.ini" files for extending draw distances, fine tuning details and increasing the amount of stuff that can be seen on the screen. I am also using a variety of texture packs, all from Fallout3Nexus.com, using the new April 2010 "NMC's texture pack" for the environments and such with all the bells and whistles that come with this pack like extra textures for rocks and such which comes to a 2GB download just for this. Also using the "HRez Textures pack" for Armour and such. I am running a lighting mod (Fellout) for changing the weather, getting rid of the horrible yellow hue/tinge that the game seems to have and adding cool and realistic looking, well, lighting effects with a greener grass texture to go with it too. Finally the mod - "Hi-Res Weapons and Ammo Textures" from the TweakGuides guide for better looking weapons in FPS mode to get the same looking textures as in the higher resolution 3rd person mode is also being used."

Or ignoring the other stuff in the shots, what about the Underwater home? I reckon it's a neat little addition to Rivet City :-) What about all the awesome, cool guns. Liberty Prime shooting up my main character. The Silent Hill stuff. The PDA Pipboy replacement with PittGirl Mod. The enhanced UI? Is any of this kinda cool? excluding for one moment the other controversial content (mind you of which is only the tip of the iceberg, you would not know what questionable/blatantly illegal is until you run into some of the other stuff when your actually trying find some of the anime mods).

Edited by sabrewulf69

Fellout and Greenworld are worthwhile additions. Both of those improve immersion immeasurably. Optimising draw distance is a worthwhile project too, though that will differ for every single player of the game - and even sometimes for the same player. (And those are in KFHS's thread, btw)

The guns, the anime jailbait, Silent Hill rip... Sorry, but not for me. Each of those mangles the Fallout setting.

The underwater house is kinda cool, granted, but it has no place in the game. Rivet City was an aircraft carrier - not a glass-bottomed semi-submersible tourist boat.

I missed the UI change and pittgirl. 'Fraid I stopped looking after around a dozen links - and I didn't sit through all of the vid(s) either.

I've removed your post (which was number 13 in the thread) as you hadn't removed the inline pics per my request.

And you realise your constant harping on about your "disclaimer" is akin to spam and is only going to add fuel to the fire, you can't tell people what they can and cannot post about in a thread. If you have a problem with a post then report it to the mods.

I won't be adding any of these mods to the PC RPG mod thread.

My name is Cybes, and I endorse this message.

:P

HAHA =D

What does everyone think of the post (Post lucky number #13) with the images of me doing this to FO3 then?

What you're posting, isn't anything new. The atomic modding community has been modding games for quite some time now. I've been modding since 2004 with morrowind, and been sharing my findings with the atomic community, who in turn shares everything they find, since 2006. You're sharing stuff too, but it's all either old news or distasteful for the most of us.

So it's kinda hard for us to get excited about this.

Edited by Kung Fu Hung-Su

I ain't telling people what they can and cannot post about. I'm telling them simply that I will ignore any comments that insult me. Dang, sorta weird, the only post that anyone here seemed to have not minded has been removed. Also the lesser of 2 spams is referring to the disclaimer rather than repeating what was already in it over and over again, it contains all of what I perceive as fact, and anything else has been getting responded to properly.

Edited by sabrewulf69

When iamthemax asked you to refer it to the mods, he didn't mean to spam the report to moderator button, in response to posts moderators have already read.

Some of the mod team, have special alerts, if threads receive more than one RTM so we can response quickly to high severity issues on Atomic.

You just interrupted my workflow, and caused me to breakoff what I was doing, so that I could see a few borderline harsh comments that have already been read by probably four mods at least?

If you are going to ignore peoples posts, just ignore them. Don't tell them you are ignoring them (as you aren't, you are responding). If you have any genuine issues, then RTM them to the moderator team.

I don't see anything I need to act on here, except to perhaps point out that maxx deleted your post because you didn't remove the image tags and turn them into links in that post, after being asked to. The mod team are people to, and while it might feel nice to RTM all the posts you dislike, it's spams our system.

EDIT: Actually, how about I lock this until the mod team can discuss it.

Edited by TinBane