Sign in to follow this  
nobody813

Jdog v Nobody813

The First Annual Atomic Amazingly Average PC Competition - Featuring Jdog and Nobody813  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who's system performance will be better overall?

• Jdog - the mighty Core 2 and GTX 460 will pown the inferior all AMD crap box
    • Nobody813 - The awesome power of AMD's Phenom II and CrossfireX will conquer all others in its path
  2. 2. Who's system performance will increase the most after overclocking?

• Jdog - The old school Core 2 will keep its cool
    • Nobody813 - The aftermarket cooled AMD system will remain Cool'n'Quiet, while the competitor's system will be Hot'n'Noisy
  3. 3. Which system do you prefer?

• Jdog - The Way It's Meant To Be Played
    • Nobody813 - The Future Is Fusion

Still it says a lot for the 460 that it can beat crossfired 4850's., even if it is a synthetic test.

I agree with that

Though, it's interesting to show that a Core 2 Duo is holding it back that far (in the other benchmarks)

460 is a whole generation ahead though.

The same reason a single GTX480 can compete with my 4870X2 dualcore. which is basically crossfire 4870's

True

My stock 8GB results are almost finished, and will be up here soon

After that, it'll just be Jdog's results to come (though will all this new gear coming for him, I have no chance :P)

Edited by nobody813

lol this thread is pretty cool.

Thankyou

I need to redo all the Cinebench scores, today I'm getting over 50FPS, even at stock (which is higher than it was overclocked)

So for now, my final scores will have to wait

After that, it'll just be Jdog's results to come (though will all this new gear coming for him, I have no chance :P)

new gear? what new gear?...

Board and cooler

Board and cooler

thats right....

time to hunt...

I decree this battle for supremacy should never end, you should both keep upgrading your gear '1-uping' each other each time you go until you're both rocking 6-7thousand dollar machines..

I decree this battle for supremacy should never end, you should both keep upgrading your gear '1-uping' each other each time you go until you're both rocking 6-7thousand dollar machines..

It's looking alot calmer than the old mordy vs psy! That thread must be in the Archives still..

I did not have any high hopes for jdogs antique. But I confess I voted with bias in favor of nobody... cause he thinks I'm pretty cool. :P

Seems I bet on the winner anyway.

Edited by SceptreCore

I wish I had $7k for a PC, or anything really :P

It's looking alot calmer than the old mordy vs psy! That thread must be in the Archives still..

Where can I find this?

I did not have any high hopes for jdogs antique. But I confess I boasted with bias in favor of nobody... cause he thinks I'm pretty cool. :P

Seems I bet on the winner anyway.

Hahaha, nice

I honestly don't know who's gonna win this one, though if he can remove his CPU bottleneck, he's got me

I wish I had $7k for a PC, or anything really :P

Where can I find this?

I haven't found it yet, I dunno what the thread was called, I know the usernames though.

Psynapse

Mr_Mordred2095 or something

Thanks for that

For the time being, I won't be benching any more

My PC is having major problems with anything 3D

Until that is fixed, Jdog will provide the entertainment

We could battle! And when you beat me, I'll get Dasa over with his other GTX480 and his better WC gear and win! :P

We could battle! And when you beat me, I'll get Dasa over with his other GTX480 and his better WC gear and win! :P

Well that's hardly fair! =O

What's the issue? Well in more detail

BSOD

I'll go into more detail when I figure out a few things

Should have let me OC your PC XD

I have the 1337 skillz

Edited by hulk

BSOD

I want a retro OCing comp.

All competitors with Abit NF7-S Nforce2 mobos

2x512mb of BH-5 RAM

Each powered by an Athlon XP-M Barton core

And a 9800XT vid card.

That shit would be awesome.

BSOD

I want a retro OCing comp.

All competitors with Abit NF7-S Nforce2 mobos

2x512mb of BH-5 RAM

Each powered by an Athlon XP-M Barton core

And a 9800XT vid card.

That shit would be awesome.

do want.

Wouldn't be any different from what these guys are doing! :)

Wouldn't be any different from what these guys are doing! :)

True the whole point of them competition seems to have gone out the window.