Sign in to follow this  
raxo55

Interesting optus plan upgrade?

hey all, just got an email telling me that my plan change had gone into effect and that i would now receive 0mb of download each month, I then checked my usage and it showed 5% used out of 1TB?!?!??

Has optus finally woken up and upgraded their fusion plans to something realistic?

Possibly!

EDIT: ok just got another one telling me that they were so eager to tell me the news they got it wrong. I have been upgraded to a 1tb fusion plan, for $129 a month!!

sick.

Edited by raxo55

hmm guess I overlooked that,

anyways much awesomeness delivered from optus. I was contemplating moving this month, good timing.

hmm seems they did it for everyone. Mother and brother will be very happy.

weirdly though, Im getting amazingly slow downloads at the moment on everything. from torrents to wow patches everything is slow.

weirdly though, Im getting amazingly slow downloads at the moment on everything. from torrents to wow patches everything is slow.

Slow torrents hear too, but speedtest.net has stayed the same.

Rob.

Most WoW patches are torrented, now.

Try getting stuff from an Optus/Internode/Gamearena server (to check speeds, that is)

Edited by Nich...

Rob.

prety much my exact problem. but an update to utorrent seemed to do the trick. still slow on the wow downloads though.

Rob.

prety much my exact problem. but an update to utorrent seemed to do the trick. still slow on the wow downloads though.

On your advice I've just done the same, and my first thought was about how ugly it is :S

Rob.

Damn, my dad is too lazy, we're still on the $99 fusion plan, but we're only getting 20GB =/

Upgrade!

Damn, my dad is too lazy, we're still on the $99 fusion plan, but we're only getting 20GB =/

Upgrade!

I'll speak in a heavy voice. I will do it for 480GB extra. ^_^

hey all, just got an email telling me that my plan change had gone into effect and that i would now receive 0mb of download each month, I then checked my usage and it showed 5% used out of 1TB?!?!??

Has optus finally woken up and upgraded their fusion plans to something realistic?

Possibly!

EDIT: ok just got another one telling me that they were so eager to tell me the news they got it wrong. I have been upgraded to a 1tb fusion plan, for $129 a month!!

sick.

I found out about their new plans the day after they'd released them. I won't be upgraded until the 22rd of December, but I'll be on the 500gb plan, which include's line rental, local and std call's, calls to optus mobile phones and 13/1300 numbers. $99 a month, htat's not bad, I recon.