Sign in to follow this  
sillysam

Steam Treasure Hunt!

Just cause 2 for 7.50? I think I'll actually try it out.

Its worth $7.50 for all the random fun shit you can do

Just Cause 2 is awesome.

Totally worth the $7.50

Games don't have to be written by acclaimed screen writers and made by god like dev teams to be awesome, they just need to be fun.

I'd been interested since it came out, but never really bothered with it. But at that price, I can't say no.

JC2 runs like crap on my computer, and I really hate the 3rd person perspective...

Just want to get the achievement for now, then I'll play through it later when I get a better PC.

Damn I got JC2 to run on my beast ok In a windowed mode VSYNC .

Anyone else get bitten by 600mbs of trailers only to find 'continue browsing" button did not count as having watched it.

Lol at bug.

Yeah 100 games would be hard to pick. If it allowed you to pick from future game releases as well that'd be ok.

Chances are though you'll get 5 free games rather than the grand 100 game prize.

Just Cause 2 is awesome.

Totally worth the $7.50

Games don't have to be written by acclaimed screen writers and made by god like dev teams to be awesome, they just need to be fun.

+1, gameplay is king, though you can't say no to a good storyline

Yeah 100 games would be hard to pick. If it allowed you to pick from future game releases as well that'd be ok.

Chances are though you'll get 5 free games rather than the grand 100 game prize.

there's even a bigger chance that you won't get anything

meh, I'm now spending more time trying to get achievements in other games, I don't think I'll make it.

I finally went back and did that Chime achievement (which isn't a bad game, really), got my ten. Contemplating going for fifteen or not, because that hat sure is tempting. But a hundred games is probably enough (I'll gift one to you Tak ;P).

Thank Christ for todays challenges; I picked up three and now have my 10.

I'm at 13 with the Iron Curtain poker achievement, so I figure I might as well go for another two if I can and get the next hat.

Stuff on sale today:

Posted Image

Keen to get Flight Control HD; at AU$2.60 I can't complain. Got that Zombie Driver game last night too. There's my two for the hat :)

*edit*

Can anyone recommend total war? I've never gotten into any of them.

*doubleedit*

Also I think the leaked third hat is ridiculous. Totally not worth the money or the time, even if it does jiggle like an octopus.

http://img811.imageshack.us/i/houwar.png/

lol, yeah, the 28-achievement hat is pointless.

I got 15 achievements for the hat

And I've been having lots of fun in Just Cause 2.

I'm on 13, only game I've bought in this sale so far is Just Cause 2, most of the achievements I already had, though there are another 5 or so I can get if I can be bothered trying, which I cant.

I'm on 13, only game I've bought in this sale so far is Just Cause 2, most of the achievements I already had, though there are another 5 or so I can get if I can be bothered trying, which I cant.

2 more you get a different hat :P

I have 12 done.. wasnt too bad :) and only brought 2 games :D

Well I hit 15 yesterday and by the looks of that hat for 28 objectives I think I will take the hat on offer..

Who eles picked up Flight Control ? For $2.49USD it's pretty sweet.