Sign in to follow this  
sillysam

Steam Treasure Hunt!

Hit 10 just in time. Zero purchases just for this. Sure there's some bargins just no credit card or paypal for me . Remember to login on 21st (20th US) not that you guys are not on steam every day.

Edited by gunny

Great time for Steam to break on me -_-

Aiming for the 15 one today, really wish they had made the third hat 25 instead, so if you were missing a couple of expensive games you'd be fine, you couldn't expect almost anyone to own all of them

I am only missing the black ops, ruse and empire games so it really sucks

Just got Beat Hazard - 4.2m+ (10mins) - Used Daft Punk One more Time and Dragoforce Through the Fire and Flames

Got 14 of them with out buying anything extra. Had to quickly replay two games to get the particular achievements (Shatter and Zombie Driver) then bought Flight Control HD which for 50% off is worth it to get the 15th. Played it a bit on my sisters iPhone which was fun.

The HD version of flight control is easier compared to the iPhone version. The first level I can score in the high 60's in HD, on the iPhone sort of mid 50's. Mouse is way better for input in that game :)

Edited by mark84

Got 14 of them with out buying anything extra. Had to quickly replay two games to get the particular achievements (Shatter and Zombie Driver) then bought Flight Control HD which for 50% off is worth it to get the 15th. Played it a bit on my sisters iPhone which was fun.

The HD version of flight control is easier compared to the iPhone version. The first level I can score in the high 60's in HD, on the iPhone sort of mid 50's. Mouse is way better for input in that game :)

Flight Control HD isn't bad on the PS3 with the move controller.

Posted Image

Yay hat! I'm happy. But I haven't played TF2 since the engy update so I was lost, and only played for a few minutes to see what the new items were like. I've got so much 'vintage' stuff, and no idea what that means >.<

Yay hat! I'm happy. But I haven't played TF2 since the engy update so I was lost, and only played for a few minutes to see what the new items were like. I've got so much 'vintage' stuff, and no idea what that means >.<

All Items and hats before engy update are vintage. So over time they will all be more valuable until everyone turns them to metal.

Now the real reason you had to login on the 20th.

The Steam Christmas Sale is on.

Well I made 16 of the objectives, only bought 3 games I think (for a total of about $10). I really like Chime actually, unfortunately it isn't available on Mac (my preferred platform).