TheMojorising

Little Big Planet

Harvey norman are apparently selling their copies today. I dont own a playstation so im not going to bother to check it out but if some people are hanging out for it, it may be worth checking out for yourselves. I heard this in perth so...

Sadly if you call HN in Broadway, computer says no...

Good luck in other suburbs/states?

It was originally scheduled for release today, but every retailer I know has pulled the stock and returned it to Sony.

A shame. I held a copy in my hands, read the manual (quickly) and returned it to the box and sealed it up ready to go back to Sony.

The thing is - they're not bad references, just quotes.

You could even think - we'll that's promoting it.

I think it's a big overreaction.

Muslim guy i work with said the Aust Muslim council was ok with the references saying it was just quotes.

1 of which was he said was "everyone who lives, will taste death" i think meaning everyone dies eventually.

So i still dont understand why they pulled it, political correct-ness gone mad?

I was in the closed beta for LBP, and while it was cute, and interesting, and novel, I would not call it fun.

I was really looking forward to it since I first heard of it, but don't see myself buying it until it hits the bargain bins now.

It is epicly epic, and much more!

Also, it is out this Friday, unless streetdate is broken - which I think it will be, so free up your weekends, w000hooo!

Well, i've been assured my local HN will contact me as soon as they have it. Hoping that since i've got it bundled with my PS3 purchase, they'd put me before everyone else, including you, elfinke!!!lol

;]

Any sightings yet?

Doesn't seem to be any broken street dates in my area.

Any sightings yet?

Doesn't seem to be any broken street dates in my area.

Basically everyone has their copies of it (as well as WWE09, Tom Clancy End War, which ARE out now), but like GoW2, no-one has been silly enough to start selling it yet. I'm just waiting for that email to come through saying "Street Date is broked!!11 U can sell Big Little Planet".

It's killing me being surrounded by all these games, but not able to knock off sick to go home and play them ;)

So it's Thursday... wait, LBP is the 7th? It's not the 7th today. You're supposed to release games on Thursday in Australia. Didn't they get the memo?

Anyone selling it today?

EB called me.

LBP is ready to go.

:D

So you can pick it up today? What state?

Regardless, street date broken. Woo! Party. Down to JB Hifi at lunchtime for me.

Sydney.

Going to see about transferring my preorder so I can pick it up on lunch break.

just purchase LBP from jb lonsdale in melbourne for $89

They didnt have it on shelves but rather about 3 or so on top of a box near the front, so i just picked it up.

that was about 20 minutes ago

Just got it from JB – Sydney City.

Will have to wait for another 6 or so hours before I can play it … but It’s ok … Sony made me wait another two weeks for it … Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 helped pass the time … now I have to go to a meeting for 3 hours – Should make the time go quicker or it might do the opposite, bloody legal department can talk and talk and talk and talk.

I just played it for about an hour.

It's freakin AWESOME! :D

There are still about 9 dudes I work with here in the chillout room playing it. People are wondering what the deal is with all the insane laughter.

Finally. I can't wait to sink some real hours into this at home :)

the only place i could find it was at GAME up here in townsville, jb hi fi was a no go and so was eb, dick smiths, and HN. 89 bucks.

I'll try to remember to add all your guys over PSN tonight. Should be fun to fire up some levels in online co op.

Just on phone will my local HN. They say it's on sale today. I'm about 300kms away, so on the way home tomorrow, i'll be picking up my reserved copy baby!

Nov 7-8: LBP weekend.

Just confirming for everyone - LBP is out, and should be on shelves everywhere. We have it for $89. I'm stuck doing the late shift tonight, so I have my preorded, pre-paid copy of it, with Sackboy mocking me, right next to me.

May have to shut early tonight, citing 'personal reasons' ;)