Sign in to follow this  
Reb1rth.

Gran Turismo 5 APPRECIATION and screenshot thread!

Still house hunting at the moment too, but when I move I'll have weekends to play with as well... as I mentioned last time we were racing.

Should be good to get some more time in... at the moment I can only play Sunday nights, or weeknights after work if I can be bothered.

From what I know, I'm going to be home Saturday night... so I will most likely look at playing some GT5 online for anybody that wants to join in from around 7pm or so onwards.

For anybody interested (can't imagine anybody but Negotiator :p), my PSN is SupervillainX -- so either add me or look out for my server in the list (skid recovery off).

I still play from time to time...log on and grab the updates. I SHOULD play more often though, given that I spent 300 bucks on getting the collectors edition.

For a while there I was teaching my 16 yo son some driving stuff on GT5... gear shifting and clutch operation, braking and accellerating on corners etc.

A while back I hopped online with a mate from Sydney and we mucked around with the karts, it was a helluva lot of fun, especially when you know the other driver.

I have been real slack with this game compared to earlier iterations of GT. I have less than a million bucks and am still working my way through the professional events. I've just been real caugjt up with running a corporation in Eve Online for the past year....goddammit, Eve sucks the life out of you.

I played the shit out of single player, right up to the endurance races then stopped.

Now I just do the online seasonals/time trials for money, and play online occasionally.

I'd play more than I do, but I know like two people that play... and one is lazy.

I hate joining random servers by myself 'cause 9 times out of 10 they have retarded game settings.

Edited by Ezkaton