Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Reb1rth.

Gran Turismo 5 APPRECIATION and screenshot thread!

Finally unlocked the endurance series. Need to be level 26 to race the Mazda Roadster race, though... damn it. I love driving that car.

Bit silly how the 300km (60 laps I think?) Grand Valley has no restrictions... all the opponents are late 90's/early 00's standard cars, so you can just take any old race car in and destroy everybody.

Haven't had a chance to check out the others yet though, 'cause my level isn't high enough. :(

NOT looking forward to the 24hr Le Mans or Nürburgring.

Finally unlocked the endurance series. Need to be level 26 to race the Mazda Roadster race, though... damn it. I love driving that car.

Bit silly how the 300km (60 laps I think?) Grand Valley has no restrictions... all the opponents are late 90's/early 00's standard cars, so you can just take any old race car in and destroy everybody.

Haven't had a chance to check out the others yet though, 'cause my level isn't high enough. :(

NOT looking forward to the 24hr Le Mans or Nürburgring.

No me neither. I have done the first four endurance races. And now I have to go back to grinding my level up to get any further. but I think that's where A-Spec will end for me. And I will just play B-Spec.

Does anyone have the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car? I want it bad... and would trade for something of equal value. Like my CLK GTR Race Car. Or a car that I have that someone wants.... if I approve it. :)

I've seen it in races, but I haven't seen it for sale yet. My workmate has seen it pop up in the second-hand dealership for about 1.2 million or so, I recall him saying.

Don't think I'll be trading if I get one, though. :P I want it for my collection as well!

I've seen it in races, but I haven't seen it for sale yet. My workmate has seen it pop up in the second-hand dealership for about 1.2 million or so, I recall him saying.

Don't think I'll be trading if I get one, though. :P I want it for my collection as well!

I just want it coz I like pwning international cars with something Australian built. That plus it shits all over DTM's.

Hey Reb1rth, is it possible to make a list of all Atomicans on GT5 so I can add everyone.

I have a few but it seems to me there is a few more.

Also PSN tells me when someone gets online but finding them is impossible, is there anyway of doing it??

Sceptre whats your ID

Edited by Negotiator

You should be able to check the GT5 community section from your GT mode "GT Life" main screen? I'm not toooo sure, but my workmate that I play with has mentioned it before.

I'll try compile a list of people who had posted their PSN ID.

I have to say. These seasonal races have given me the shits. Noobs can rack up a tonne of exp on them... when all us who started out in the beginning had to grind at the grind at the grind stone.

Then the"Online Collectors Dealership" basically a range of what you'll need to do the races in.... when we all had to wait for our Formula 1's.

I appreciate how long it takes to to draw a car for this game. 6 months for those who don't know. But with the large amount of shit cars in it.... a lot of it was wasted effort.

I hear you Sceptre...... wtf were they thinking put half of the shit cars in. Fuck I dont even want to drive half of them...... and then go and have a look in the VW dealers, WTF IS THAT SHIT.

Why waste time drawing that crap.

I find the seasonal events frustrating also. One of them was for a WRX event so I pimped a Rex and then did the race and I was 10 seconds slower than everyone. What the hell??? So i had a look to see what everyone else is driving and its bloody WRX rally cars, FFS.

Fuck yeah lets play

Edited by Negotiator

I enjoy doing the seasonal races, not for the XP, but for the money. Helps me build my car collection, and some cars I don't already have for the seasonals, I generally want to buy anyway (so far).

Also, I have made a list of all PSN names listed in this thread that're known to play GT5 online, and added them to the #1 original post.

I hear you Sceptre...... wtf were they thinking put half of the shit cars in. Fuck I dont even want to drive half of them...... and then go and have a look in the VW dealers, WTF IS THAT SHIT.

Why waste time drawing that crap.

I find the seasonal events frustrating also. One of them was for a WRX event so I pimped a Rex and then did the race and I was 10 seconds slower than everyone. What the hell??? So i had a look to see what everyone else is driving and its bloody WRX rally cars, FFS.

Fuck yeah lets play

When I think of all the cars that didn't make it in the game it upsets me. I realise that PDI is Japanese and therefore biased towards them. Thereby having lots of Japanese cars. But multiple versions of the same car, not to mention some of the worst Japanese cars ever. And my precious Ford Falcon F6 and GT were left out from number four... while most of the others got in. Makes me nucking futs.

Play online hey. Do I have to add everyone to race against them? Or just the person who sets up the server?

you don't even need to add people. only if you want to :) but im adding people slowly.. negotiator is setting up a server called atomic I believe. so we can all join that :)

you don't even need to add people. only if you want to :) but im adding people slowly.. negotiator is setting up a server called atomic I believe. so we can all join that :)

How does I does that?

im just trying to find it :) so if you go into MY GT. then you will see on the left open lobby. that will take you to all the online servers. .then you have to find it.. That is if he has created it yet.. I might just do it.

also if you want, next to the create room there is a globe icon. if you click the globe and type the these numbers, it will auto put you in my server. 14724710999553958161

Well... you'll all get whooped. Coz I don't mean to brag..... but I fathered the Stig. (The new one... not the judas that recently got sacked.)

My housemates are using my TV at the moment, but I'll probably be able to get on a bit later I'd say. Maybe around 10 or 11.

bugger, my net went flaky and dropped after the second race :( Yeah you were smashing me. I couldn't keep up on my own 4 wheels lol. sliding all over the shop!

bugger, my net went flaky and dropped after the second race :( Yeah you were smashing me. I couldn't keep up on my own 4 wheels lol. sliding all over the shop!

I thought so. I had to quit out of the game entirely.

Also there needs to be set rules.

No traction control. Skid force recovery on. ABS 1. Everything is user discretion.

OK i made a server called AtomicRacersHere about 45 mins ago but no one turned up. Its ok as its first time

I think we can make our own server in the lounge if that what funkys talking about

I will try the numbers above

Sceptre I requested to add as friend

Lets see what happens :)