krispy89

iPod Nano Watch Cases

Bumpity bump.

Seems DealExtreme have a clone of this for the princely sum of US$24.80.

https://www.dealextreme.com/p/aluminum-allo...ver-black-73286

Appears to be a rip-off of the LunaTik, even going so far as to print that exact name on the packaging, which sells for US$89.95. But if you're a cheapskate and don't wanna pay full price, it could be interesting.

Those pics never came either, krispy, so get on that kthxbai :P

Never say Never TheFrunj :P

Also, thanks for the reminder, I'll get some pics up tomorrow night. I've been particularly busy lately.

Must also get a replacement iPod Nano too. :(

EDIT: FYI, I've just noticed that I've got the original packaging that it came in.

/horder alert!

Also there is a Twitter comp going on that could net you a pre-production sample of the "Lynk":

Posted Image

NOTE: iPod Nano included.

To celebrate, we're running an inaugural Twitter giveaway this week. One lucky follower will receive a pre-production sample of our newest LunaTik edition, The Lynk, loaded with a free iPod Nano (pictured above). This is the only LunaTik Lynk that will be released prior to its official launch later this year. The Lynk features the same aerospace grade aluminum frame, but the silicone band has been upgraded to an anodized aluminum and silicone band with full butterfly clasp. The band’s lightweight construction offers the comfort of silicone on the skin combined with the look of precision machined aluminum.

The runner-up follower will receive the full 4-piece CMYK TikTok Collection, including a cyan, magenta, yellow and black TikTok – plus a free iPod Nano.

Posted Image

Official Rules

How To Enter

To enter the Inaugural LunaTik Twitter Giveaway, you must do the following before midnight on Sunday, August 21st, Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5):

1. Follow LunaTikLife onTwitter: @LunaTikLife.

(If you are already following us, consider this step completed.)

2. Tweet or retweet the following message, verbatim:

Follow @LunaTikLife and RT to win an iPod Nano and one of LunaTik’s newest watch kits: http://bit.ly/peQL6a

Users can submit additional entries by retweeting the giveaway message once a day for the duration of the contest. Only one retweet per day will be accepted.

If you do not follow the instructions above exactly, we will not be able to track your entry and you will not be entered into the giveaway.

Prizes

First Prize: a pre-production sample of our newest product, LunaTik Lynk, loaded with a free iPod Nano.

Second Prize: CMYK TikTok Collection (set of 4, one in each color: cyan, magenta, yellow and black) —plus a free iPod Nano.

Note: The LunaTik Lynk prize will ship as soon as it leaves the production factory, but please keep in mind that this product is in development and may take up to 8 weeks to receive. The CMYK TikTok kit will ship immediately.

Deadline

All entries must be completed by midnight, August 21, 2011, Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5). Winners will be selected randomly and announced on August 29, 2011.

Eligibility

International applicants are welcome!

Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.

Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.

Questions?

If you've got questions, post them to our facebook page, direct them to @LunaTikLife on twitter, or email us at info@lunatik.com.

Linky

Edited by krispy89

That metal one looks niiice.

If only I didn't have an ipod Touch already. I don't need a second ipod to keep charged. And I also stopped wearing watches years ago, they make me all unbalanced and also I have to wear them on my right wrist, so when I mouse, my watch is all clunking around the place.

Yeah.

Pics as requested, sorry for the crappy quality, but I needed something readily available to me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd show you it in pieces, but sadly I've misplaced the allen keys needed to undo the bolts :(

You wear your watch on your right hand?

Weird...

I think lefties wear it on the opposite side.

Yep, I just said above that I wear it on my right, cos I'm left handed. But I'm right handed for mousing, so watches tend to clunk around all over the desk when using a computer, which pisses me off.

Also, the little time adjuster winder thing is on the far side of your wrist when wearing it on your right, which is a bitch to get at. Have to take the watch off to use it.

Thanks for the pics! It does look rather large. But futuristic, at least. Not sure there's a competing product that's close to a watch computer, for a similar price anyway.

It definitely looks pretty cool... but i think that's it. O_O

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Weird...

What weirdo wears a watch on their hand? I wear mine on my right wrist.

Weird...

What weirdo wears a watch on their hand? I wear mine on my right wrist.

1) For common medical definitions of hand (what other would we go by?) your wrist is part of your hand.

2) No you don't, you wear it on your forearm.

Rob.