Morgoth

What present did you get yourself for Christmas?

got myself a bottle of Moet Chandon.

Figured I would check on what all the hype is on French Champagne.

FYI all Champagne is French.

Rob.

And from Champagne. The French tend to name things after the places they came from (and not just wine, either).

I knew that before you posted :P Although, admittedly, did Google to confirm that after I had posted.

Rob.

I will be getting a carton of these:

Posted Image

Figure I can lash out at least once a year for half-decent cigarettes!

Posted Image

Fantastic beer. Tho it should be a monthly purchase :P

I don't think i've bought myself anything for xmas yet. I doubt i will this year, i've spent enough on other people to not really want to buy anything for myself. However, if anything is really missing from my gifts, i'll probably go and buy it myself anyway.

And from Champagne. The French tend to name things after the places they came from (and not just wine, either).

Oh, thats why the cheese I had last week was called "Stinky pretentious over-romanticised hellhole".

'

New handbag and wallet to replace the old falling apart ones, and a new carry-on bag for the plane, since my single suitcase that I brought out of Carnarvon is stuffed full and I won't be able to fit anything more in it. Since I will undoubtedly be getting Christmas presents, this poses a problem.

And some cute underwear. Girl's gotta feel pretty.

Core i5 760

ASUS P7P55 LX*

Kingston 2x2gig sticks*

Corsair VX 550

* Didn't have the ones I wanted, so went scotish and grabbed what would get me going. Got a 9800GTX and 3 x 160gig hdds here to go with it. Upgrading from a T7200 laptop with a X1700 in it

:D

And some cute underwear. Girl's gotta feel pretty.

I'd say pics or it didn't happen, but then i'd be obliged to post some in return... And thats not agood look :p

Core i5 760

New gigabyte board

4 gig ddr3 ram

gtx 470

Fallout new Vegas

and will be getting a dedicated sound card next week, just need to decide which.

Combined Xmas/40th B'day pressie to myself is a new pair of ski boots with new foot beds and moulded inners...

Hells yeah!

I just got myself a bottle of Bundy Reserve, the lady loves me so she scanned it through as normal bundy, $15 bux off, gotta be happy with that!

Core i5 760

ASUS P7P55 LX*

Kingston 2x2gig sticks*

Corsair VX 550

* Didn't have the ones I wanted, so went scotish and grabbed what would get me going. Got a 9800GTX and 3 x 160gig hdds here to go with it. Upgrading from a T7200 laptop with a X1700 in it

I hope you got that 9800gtx for like $50

I bought the missus a new lappy today, which is kind of a present for me too because now I can reappropriate her PC and convert it to a HTPC/fileserver.

O yeah.

Core i5 760

ASUS P7P55 LX*

Kingston 2x2gig sticks*

Corsair VX 550

I hope you got that 9800gtx for like $50

nah - was a gift. Prob be the first upgrade though