Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
hulkster

Merry Christmas Atomic

As always, Merry Christmas and enjoy the lights. :)

Edited by sora3

Merry Chrissy, don't have a cow folks.

I've come home from night shift, ate, dropped some folks off at the train and will go do a mission in EVE after zipping throught these forums.

Then it's back to work for Xmass lunch, home to bed and back to work tonight. :{)

merry xmas atomicans, i don't often come in here, but it's an occasion, y'all have a great day AU style.

Merry Christmas everybody, have a great day, and make sure to spend it drinking with friends and family :)

Merry Christmas everyone :) And may the lord bless you whether you like it or not :D

And may magical fairies light the way to the bathroom for you, bowiee!

Merry Christmas all!

/crushes roofies into the eggnog.

Your mumma would be proud. And sleepy.

Merry Christmas all!

How did you find out about my fairies ?

Merry Christmas all!

How did you find out about my fairies ?

He hacked your webcam.

yeh, have a great xmas, you lot.

What are you doing up so early?

tryin' to catch santa

so, what are you doing up? shit the bed or something?

:)

He probs shit the bed. I laughed so hard when I read that.

Merry XMAS everyone. I've got a bottle of gin to drink!

Ha!

No......I didn't shit the bed.

I had heaps of people coming for breakfast!

They're gone now...........time for a nap and then we're gonna hit the piss.

Our day started slowly with strong morning coffee...being the old farts we are this is a necessity.

Progressed from there to my mother's Xmas cake, served with a generous topping of butter. Whilst enjoying this, I recalled to Waltish my family's Xmas morning ritual of

Xmas cake served with champagne and orange juice [ the younger you were the more OJ. you got.]

At this he says " Hah"..."Hahah"... stands up, goes to the pantry and retrieves his cooking brandy [ Hardy's Black Bottle brandy ] and a bottle of Hanwood Grand Tawny Port 10yrs old Special Reserve...

Then he digs out his ancient glass spirit measure - which is old enough to have "drachms" measures on it. Digs out our treasured glass brandy balloons from the bowels of the cupboard [ they are given a thorough wash ]

into each of which he pours 1 ounce of brandy, and 3 ounces of port.

At this point I'm thinking " WTF this looks interesting, but what in hell is it gonna taste like ! " During the fixing of drinks Walt says... " Hah..Hahahaa... I wave my testicles at your champagne and OJ rubbish

...you silly English K-nigits !!.

So any way , more dubious than ever, I taste....

Now, half way through my delicious Xmas nectar, I'm trying to post :) ...and yep it sure does "wave it's testicles" at champas and OJ !!

It's been a pleasant start to the day. The rain has gone, and we've even had a little sun, but more to the point Walt has become energised, and is up doing the preps for our lunch :)

Good Tidings to all.

Edited by eveln

Merry Christmas everyone!

hopefully you dont have to work like I am right now :(

I was working last night until 3am. Took a break by going to sleep.. need to do a few more things but basically finished.

Merry Christmas at0micans :)

Even though I've barely been around this past year; or all the other years, it's always happy this time of the year

Merry Christmas to all, have a happy and safe one with your loved ones. The year may have been hard, stressful and even painful, but on this day of all days it is a great chance to look at all the good in life.

Hope your day was filled with cheer and gifts and cake. I ate way too much seafood and had one too many pieces of my mums lemon meringue pie. Gave my kitteh a big bowl of prawns for his christmas lunch and he went batshit crazy for them. They are defiantly his new favourite food. A merry christmas to all, I hope you enjoyed the day.

Edited by disolusiond

It has been a long and cheerful day at casa della Carlton!

Much cheery chatter and beery natter, mixed with a soupcon of seafood, and not a drop of bourbon.

Presents were given and sins were shriven while songs were sung, they fair danced off my tongue.

Have a great rest of the year Atomic!

It has been a long and cheerful day at casa della Carlton!

Much cheery chatter and beery natter, mixed with a soupcon of seafood, and not a drop of bourbon.

Presents were given and sins were shriven while songs were sung, they fair danced off my tongue.

Have a great rest of the year Atomic!

Indeed

Some of us has to help out with the pressies though

Posted Image Posted Image

:)

To my amazement it was a great day with everything coordinated, and it's even all cleaned up, hope you all had a good one, we did :)

(It started with champagne and frozen strawberries, but brandy and port sounds.... intriguing... Ev and Walt... maybe next year :) )

Cheers