The Fuzz damn you!

Duke Nukem Forever trailer

If this is not on PC, somebody WILL get stabbed.

This game box in that pic doesn't have xbox 360 or ps3 on it,so i'm assuming thats the pc version

I was thinking that, so yeah, AWESOME!

Edit: It IS coming on PC as collectors!

Edited by t3hmarz

I wants me some "Balls of Steel" edition action in Australia..

As for the uncensored thing, I am completely shocked. I am very happy that we get to see this game in Australia as its intended to be seen but I do agree that 15yo's shouldnt be seeing it.

I can see another R18+ argument coming out in May :P

From a few previews apparently it's gonna be a pretty old school fps avoiding many of the common characteristics of the modern fps. ATM that's a breath of fresh air. Although im sick of people complaining about the fact u can't look down iron sights, is it really that important?

Smooth mouse movement is a hallmark of FPS's, all the way back to Wolfenstein 3D. Hopefully it makes a triumphant return here.

I mean, how hard can it be?

Definete buy for the 360 collectors edition, funny watching the 2001 trailer and realising that instead of a 10 year anniversary game we are getting a 20 year anniversary game.

JB are getting the Balls of Steel edition. Xbox 360 and PS3 only though

Very limited numbers, so preorder quick

I'm getting my order in now

JB are getting the Balls of Steel edition. Xbox 360 and PS3 only though

Very limited numbers, so preorder quick

I'm getting my order in now

its also on PC according to Hornsby store

does anyone know were you can get the orginal duke nukem? as ive never played it so i want to get to know the background before i play this one.

Memo only said PS3 and 360, but I checked the computers and it does mention PC collectors edition

Pre order Amazon $46.99 and $19.98 shipping total $66.97. Price at JB $89.00 saving $22.03. A little cheaper at Amazon in the UK but they wont ship that game here for some reason.

so is it safe to preorder duke this time? i think il wait till its a little closer but it will probably be from here when i do

Duke Nukem Forever PC

$43.99 Pre-order free delivery

http://www.ozgameshop.com/search/duke

Great price ! Is that free delivery to Australia as that is a U.K. site yes ?

EDIT: Yep I see it is free delivery to Australia sweet, thanks for that. I am still finding my way around shopping for games online. :)

Edited by bowiee

so is it safe to preorder duke this time? i think il wait till its a little closer but it will probably be from here when i do

Duke Nukem Forever PC

$43.99 Pre-order free delivery

http://www.ozgameshop.com/search/duke

Great price ! So it begs the question why is it that other Australian retailers are price gouging us. :(

that store ships from the uk which is why there cheap

its partialy au retailers but mostly its the game companys ripping us off as is seen on steam

just like with fuel when the ausi $ drops the price of fuel goes up but when the au$ goes up the price dosent drop

yes the post is fre to aus i have purchased a few games from them now

Edited by Dasa

Ill be the first to say that Collectors Editions are a waste of money but some games I just HAVE to have them... Duke Nukem is one of them.

I've been waiting 15 ****ing years for this game, I want something special dammit...

I know Ill regret it...lol

It's about the same thing when I pre-ordered Halo 3: ODST, still in it's original packaging, with original controller (not used). Also managed to score a years free access to Xbox Live Gold just by being one of the first 10 in the line on launch night :)