Triggerhappy

Clother in summer.

What you wear when hot ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What you wear when hot ?

• Just enough that I don't shock anyone...
    • Just enough to be modest but cool.
    • Clothes, that is this thing you speak of ?
    • House has Air-con, the weather don't affect me.

T shirts and knee length shorts are my summer staples. Throw in a few basketball singlets, and you've pretty much got my summer wardrobe down pat.

Night time is generally tshirts and jeans, and the usual going out gear if going out somewhere that casual wont cut it.

Tho oddly enough, I do tend to wear a lot of hoodies in summer. Not on the balltearingly hot days, but most other times its not uncommon.

I tend to wear shorts and a t-shirt for most of the year, no matter what the temp is.

Around home = sarongs mostly

In public = cotton skirts, tops / dresses. The lighter the fabric the better.

Aircon on or off, doesn't matter it's still shorts.

In a typical summer I might have long pants on a total of 8 hours.

Long sleeve lightweight polo shirts and trousers. Anything to keep the sun off, as I find the sunburn (or mucking around with sunscreen) more unpleasant than just covering up.

Long sleeve lightweight polo shirts and trousers. Anything to keep the sun off, as I find the sunburn (or mucking around with sunscreen) more unpleasant than just covering up.

It's amazing how many idiots ride around up here with no more coverage than swimmers would give.

Seriously hope they pay for their stupidity that night ;)

A neighbour of ours who I'd say is in his late 60's rides everywhere, his push bike is his only

form of transport.

From here to the nearest town is only 8k's which he does regularly.

At least once a week he'll ride the 17k's to Port. D and back. His attire never changes - Long sleeved

flannel shirt with the collar done up to the neck, long trousers, shoes and socks.

And of course a brimmed hat under his helmet.

Edited by eveln

T-Shirt and shorts bellow the knees... it's far to hot for much else in Queensland. I do like wearing long sleeve shirts but not when it's over 28 degrees out.

Hot weather has been in short supply in SA so far this year. I think we've had all of a week of actual summer this Summer.

Even so, when it was hot, I just wore about enough to not stick to the seats.

At home I just wear my glasses. That's it.

Outside: shorts and tshirt.

Even in winter I'll often be wearing shorts.

At home, anything from nothing to jeans, t-shirt, and jacket - depending on the temperature. Only have a solitary ceiling fan, no air-con, and my flatmate is pretty laidback about being naked.

Outside, the minimum gets raised to shorts and t-shirt, but usually bare feet still. We ain't in no country town, after all.

And of course a brimmed hat under his helmet.

I would have thought the better plan would be to take an old hat, cut the brim off and duct-tape it to the helmet.

i.e.

Posted Image

I would have thought the better plan would be to take an old hat, cut the brim off and duct-tape it to the helmet.

i.e.

Posted Image

Fashionista Alert!!!!!!!

Edited by Mac Dude

I see no reason to wear clothes within the home... maybe a pair of briefs to respect the furniture.

When I go out though, below-the-kneed denim shorts, and a basketball singlet/t-shirt/polo/button-up-short-sleeve depending on the destination.