Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Psh. The discrete way to check the time is look at it before you go into a meeting and then be able to guess it without looking at anything so obvious as a watch.

I just walk into meetings and count in my head to 38.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38.

Then when I've done that 15 times I know that its been nine and a half minutes.

'

My latest purchase is a Sandisk Sansa Clip+ off Ebay.

And I must say, I am undoubtedly impressed.

This little mp3 player has blown me away, with it's size, usability and price, along with the fact you can expand it's 4gb of storage with a microSD.

That was before I Rockboxed it.

Now it's playing my old iTunes protected m4a music while running games with a Pacman theme.

If anyone's looking for something that isn't an iPod, or an mp3 player on the cheap, go get one of these off Amazon or Ebay and Rockbox it now.

For some reason I couldn't find it in any Australian stores though :/

Got home to find Vol. 7 had finally arrived. I know what i'll be reading this weekend. :)

Posted Image

and also this

Posted Image

A 3DS from EB Games

Posted Image

and Pokemon: White and Ocarina of Time from JB Hifi. I got the games before I realised that Australia was lumped in with Europe for the region lock >_<, at least I'll have something to play instead of waiting for a week or two after the console arrives.

Edited by GoFaster

Humanscale Liberty Freedom chair ... my posterior has never been so comfy =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

And don't give me any of that "Too soon?" bullshit. It's been a fucking century!

That is super duper cool. Even for $50. Problem is that I'd be worried about how it would look in the office.

Rob.

Bright Brewery Pinky Framboise

Hargreaves Hill RIS

Had to do some shopping today, and ended up picking these up:

Posted Image

Patron's XO Cafe. Tequila-based coffee liqueur. Amazing stuff that leaves Kahlua in the dust.

Posted Image

Hargreaves Hill's Abbey Dubbel.

Posted Image

Crabbie's Ginger Beer.

Posted Image

These were marked down at DM's - $8/bottle or something silly. I've had it before, but couldn't remember how it compared to other stuff I now have lying around.

Posted Image

Don't think I've ever had this, but again, marked down at DM's to $5 or $6, so I figured how bad could it really be?

Guest MrInsaneBuff

That is super duper cool. Even for $50. Problem is that I'd be worried about how it would look in the office.

Rob.

Yeah but if the Zombie Apocalypse comes while im at work. I'll have a easy to use, weapon right there.

Edited by MrInsaneBuff

Yeah but if the Zombie Apocalypse comes while im at work. I'll have a easy to use, weapon right there.

Heh. It is mighty cool. Does it feel as good as it looks?

Rob.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Heh. It is mighty cool. Does it feel as good as it looks?

Rob.

Hasn't arrived yet. Will let you know when it does.