Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

So, uh, what kind of business are you in, exactly?

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you =)

Most large gunsafes give you bugger all room for ammo and hanguns so you end up pilling it around the rifles.

Exactly - but in WA it's not legal to store ammo in the same locked compartment as the gun, hence why safes have that little ammo box in the first place. I only have a 3 gun safe so the ammo box would store maybe a carton (500 rounds) of .22LR ammo at a pinch. I've got 2 cartons of SK Standard Match on order as part of a club bulk-buy, so would need another safe just to fit that.

Posted Image

To tow behind the quad bike for picking up calves and general towing shit around.

I'm pretty sure we have a fire safe here. It makes me sad in the pants that no-one uses it.

Is that so the gods don't steal the fire back?
Why would I steal from myself?

248 & 480 grit oilstone.

I could post a pic, but it's pretty much a grey rectangle.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

248 & 480 grit oilstone.

I could post a pic, but it's pretty much a grey rectangle.

Fuck man i got half a chubby over that description.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Me Latest Purchase joined their club, got a MEGA discount on the 43.

I will be loading it up with iron weights wrapped in towels, this is to make my lunchtime walks a little bit more strenuous. Hopefully it will help me burn more calories.

Edited by MrInsaneBuff

I will be loading it up with iron weights wrapped in towels, this is to make my lunchtime walks a little bit more strenuous. Hopefully it will help me burn more calories.

I find that and going up stairs works wonders for my arse :P May I recommend bags of water instead of weights though? That way if you need to ditch weight half way through a walk, you can (Plus cheaper than weights, but iirc you already have them)

Guest MrInsaneBuff

I find that and going up stairs works wonders for my arse :P May I recommend bags of water instead of weights though? That way if you need to ditch weight half way through a walk, you can (Plus cheaper than weights, but iirc you already have them)

My concern with that is i will also have my work clothes in there while i am out for my walk. Because i don;t have any locker space. If there is a hole in any of the water bags or whatever. I may not be able to put my clothes back on.

Posted Image

Bitfenix rock my little cotton socks, this is an upgrade to a Shinobi that was gifted down, for $110 it's a sexy and stylish bit of gear.

Edited by ReapermanRS

I did that, just with 2 litre bottles full of water. Allows less weight, but it's more convenient and obviously a lot cheaper.

EDIT: That is a damn nice looking case.

Edited by Harmonic Cacophony

Guest MrInsaneBuff

I did that, just with 2 litre bottles full of water. Allows less weight, but it's more convenient and obviously a lot cheaper.

EDIT: That is a damn nice looking case.

hmm food for thought.

Or put your clothes in a garbage bag or something.

But bottles would be the go.

Turns out the mini buggy makes a terrible boat. The parts needed to resurrect it are coming in.

Steering servo...

Posted Image

Radio receiver...

Posted Image

Plus a sexy carbon fiber shock tower...

Posted Image

Just waiting on the speed controller and it should ready to rip it up once more!

This was lunch yesterday, it was awesome.

Posted Image

Moar Power!

Posted Image

Unboxed, also a 32 gig usb 3.0 stick because you always need more flash drives.

Posted Image

Edited by ReapermanRS