Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Pork chops and musk sticks.

*looks down*

Well, at least the pork chops lasted more than 1/2 hour after getting home. :p

46%... there are only a few whisky's with more alcohol.

Shit, this stuff has alcohol in it now?! ;)

What's the deal with 16:9?

Why is this even an option?

HDTV and 1080p is to blame basically.

picked up these today for rather cheap:

Posted Image

and:

Posted Image

(they didnt have the 2012 one in so i got this instead)

and put a order for this:

Posted Image

Cypriot artist Ivi Adamou's debut EP "Kalokairo stin Kardia (Summer in the heart) only released in Greece and Cyprus so i had a hard time tracking it down but found a place that did. I tryed to get her debut album "San Ena Onerio (Like a dream) as well but couldnt find anywhere (a store) that would order it in.

Edited by jdog

My esc finally arrived. After the install my former boat anchor mini buggy speeds along faster than ever. Woohoo...

Posted Image

New cordless drill - Killed my last one using it as a starter for 2-stroke engines

Posted Image

(Main reason for Ryobi is my dad is Dewalt and my brother GMT - Means my stuff won't get assimilated into their stuff)

Guest MrInsaneBuff

New cordless drill - Killed my last one using it as a starter for 2-stroke engines

Posted Image

(Main reason for Ryobi is my dad is Dewalt and my brother GMT - Means my stuff won't get assimilated into their stuff)

I feel like less of a man when ever i see you guys buy one of these.

I have no idea what i would use it on, but it chafes that i don't own one.

Posted Image

6 Month membership. Also will be meeting a trainer tomorrow to get an assesment of my current fitness and to assist with working out a program that won't kill me, or fuck up my ankle.

Walking in the rain sucks. The first time wasn't to bad, but dealing with the wet clothes afterwards was worse than sucking on dogs balls. 2nd time made me realise if i didn;t join a gym soon, id lose any chance of making exercise a habbit.

Walking in the rain sucks. The first time wasn't to bad, but dealing with the wet clothes afterwards was worse than sucking on dogs balls. 2nd time made me realise if i didn;t join a gym soon, id lose any chance of making exercise a habbit.

Completely off topic, but I like running in the rain. Last weekend I ran for about 20 more minutes because it was raining. Got home, jumped in the shower, and felt like I hadn't even left the house.

'

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Completely off topic, but I like running in the rain. Last weekend I ran for about 20 more minutes because it was raining. Got home, jumped in the shower, and felt like I hadn't even left the house.

'

Yeah but i was at work during both of my experiences.

Posted Image

It's an exact replica of the one I bought yesterday, although the new one appears to still be full.

Haven't got a pic of the actual unit but I bought this yesterday. Overall I am very pleased with it.

Posted Image