Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

simple realistic shark versus robot game. I should buy the expansion to include the shark as a player.

Posted Image

That shark looks almost exactly like the shark that was in the Pirates lego when i was a kid.

I was thinking that myself Xen.

couldn't tell you, deprived childhood...never had lego

Thats what the lego shark looks like.

Damn, i want to hunt those down and buy them again.

From the look on ebay I'd have to be an crazy millionaire to do so though.

Edited by Xen

Thats what the lego shark looks like.

Damn, i want to hunt those down and buy them again.

From the look on ebay I'd have to be an crazy millionaire to do so though.

Yeah I recently lashed out on one. Expensive. Come to think of it I never posted pics. Will do when I get home

Not a purchase as such but swapped our old pretty knackered 1969 Series IIA Land Rover for a not so knackered 1981 Mitsubishi L200 Express 4x4.

Posted Image

Few dents and things, but seems to run ok so far. Just for use around the farm.

Will fit some tractor type recap full lug mud tyres sometime as it is not going to be used on road at all. A pure paddock basher.

Will fit some tractor type recap full lug mud tyres sometime as it is not going to be used on road at all. A pure paddock basher.

I'm jealous of both your new toy, and your land :P That green is awesome

Samsung Galaxy S1, from Ebay for $100.

Perfect condition.

Not the fastest mobile on the market but more reliable than my old one.

I'm jealous of both your new toy, and your land :P That green is awesome

Despite the sun it was only 14c today so a tad on the cold side.

:P

Ordered a new idler arm assembly for the steering as the existing one has chopped out bushes. Not expensive so worth the $$.

Would like to fit power steering to it (some models came with it as standard) but having issues finding one except for alibaba links to Chinese manufacturers.

Supposedly early Triton PS boxes are the same so might have to ring round some wreckers. Power Steering would be nice (been spoiled with the tractors full hydraulic steering :P).

After breaking a spindle carrier on the weekend, I've decided on replacing it and the other 3 all round with the sexy aluminum hop-ups. Love the gunmetal grey, looks awesome...

Posted Image

I noticed the other day that Eric Bordelet's ciders have a new vintage out, so I'm waiting to take delivery of the 2011 Brut Tendre and Poire, and the 2010 Argelette.

To compare against the bottles of the previous year of each of them that I have sitting around waiting for a good excuse to drink.

...because apparently that's what I do now, have $80 bottles of cider sitting around waiting to drink <.>

I noticed the other day that Eric Bordelet's ciders have a new vintage out, so I'm waiting to take delivery of the 2011 Brut Tendre and Poire, and the 2010 Argelette.

To compare against the bottles of the previous year of each of them that I have sitting around waiting for a good excuse to drink.

...because apparently that's what I do now, have $80 bottles of cider sitting around waiting to drink <.<

So you're coming round to my place right?

I've been enjoying the different Rekorderlig's at the moment, quite tasty.

Posted Image

Couple of new Indian made GKT W207 25 x 10 - 12 tyres for the rear of the Polaris Hawkeye.

With Winter coming on some extra traction is warranted. original rears where 22 x 10 - 12 so gone up a bit bit in outside diameter (the first number). They just fit in the wheel arches but 22 x 10 - 12s are bloody hard to get.

Did I mention how much I love big box games? (Excuse eBay images, though they are straignt from the lots I actually bought)

Space Quest 2 (includes Thexder!):

Posted Image

Space Quest 3:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Space Quest 4:

Posted Image

Edited by SquallStrife

Couple of new Indian made GKT W207 25 x 10 - 12 tyres for the rear of the Polaris Hawkeye.

With Winter coming on some extra traction is warranted. original rears where 22 x 10 - 12 so gone up a bit bit in outside diameter (the first number). They just fit in the wheel arches but 22 x 10 - 12s are bloody hard to get.

You need to add a thread with some more pic's of your place.

Been cold down there?

I was going to, but I don't share expensive French cider with people who like Rekorderlig. Sorry ; )

I was going to, but I don't share expensive French cider with people who like Rekorderlig. Sorry ; )

Well played.

You need to add a thread with some more pic's of your place.

Been cold down there?

yes, goddamn freezing :/

I love good, expensive Wagyu beef. Doesn't mean i don't enjoy cheeseburgers or kebabs.

I love good, expensive Wagyu beef. Doesn't mean i don't enjoy cheeseburgers or kebabs.

How about bad, fake-tasting cheeseburgers and kebabs?

How about bad, fake-tasting cheeseburgers and kebabs?

I hate eating McDonalds cheeseburgers that taste like fake McDonalds cheeseburgers.

'