Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Two days off time in lieu (Friday and next Monday). Not really a "Purchase" as such, unless you count time.

I demand a pic.

Two days on a calender page, circled multiple times in red texta with a happy face drawn beside them.

Two days off time in lieu (Friday and next Monday). Not really a "Purchase" as such, unless you count time.

I demand a pic.

Two days on a calender page, circled multiple times in red texta with a happy face drawn beside them.

Ask and you shall recieve:

Posted Image

I demand a pic.

Posted Image

way to put friday and tuesday. derp

I demand a pic.

way to put friday and tuesday. derp

/facepalm

Didn't even notice it until you said it, I've been so used to weeks in calendars starting with Sunday.

Damn.

Didn't even notice it until you said it, I've been so used to weeks in calendars starting with Sunday.

Looks like the little cartoon dude noticed it

And not a fan of that calender - I've met way too many people who believe Monday is the first day of the week already >.<

Missy Higgins, The Ol' Razzle Dazzle (Vinyl) (Signed Copy)

Paul Simon, Graceland (25th Anniversary Edition) (180g Vinyl + Download Coupon)

Feist, Metals (Vinyl)

Soko, I Thought I Was An Alien (Vinyl + Cd)

No pics, as i CBF...

Posted Image

Part number 11 & 12

57739FG010

57739FG020

Hot tip, Subaru US's part prices are about 1/2 of the price of Subaru Australia's, so if your parts can fit in a small box, you can save a shit-tonne of money.

'

Posted Image

Don't mind the molested front bar, look how pretty the flat black side vents are.

'

Do they actually 'vent' or are they cosmetic?

If they do 'vent' what is it that they are venting? Do they create less pressure under the wheel arches as the air taken in at the front has somewhere to escape?

Do they actually 'vent' or are they cosmetic?

If they do 'vent' what is it that they are venting? Do they create less pressure under the wheel arches as the air taken in at the front has somewhere to escape?

There are holes in them, so they do technically vent... but having had my arm jammed in my front bar for the best part of 15 minutes ripping the old ones out, the only thing they could vent is heat from the foglights.

Google did throw this at me though, but honestly, buggered if I know.

Posted Image

'

This past weekend, I have committed the ultimate sin:

Posted Image

$499 @ DSE.

Welcome to hell. :)

New lens for my goggles

Posted Image

Meant to be Black Iridium (45 bucks), but I'm fairly sure they have sent out Persimmon (15 bucks) - Already sent it back once to be checked and they sent out the same thing again. Guess I'll take my goggles in to a local shop and see if I can compare. Local store didn't have the lens in stock back when I was buying - Not sure if they do now, but I figure my only course now is grab another lens, work out if they are the same or not, and cop the 30 bucks on the chin

This is more what I'm expecting:

Posted Image

The top lens is an Oakley Iridium lens out of my Predator helmet. Dark greay I'm pretty sure - Not black (Oakley make the FOX lens as well) - I understand black iridium has a slight orange hue, but not to this extent. I also expect a lot more of the camera flash reflected back due to the iridium coating, and not be able to see the strap detail through the goggles

Is that the 16GB Wifi? I need to get one in the next few days for some contract work.

Indeed it is.

Deal's currently on until the 2nd of July.

Got the base model because I've got a 64GB Sandisk Cruzer, and a CloudFTP.

No need to go any higher than that.

Is that the 16GB Wifi? I need to get one in the next few days for some contract work.

Indeed it is.

Not too fussed about the deal, Big W seem to stock it for $498 as their regular price.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 of my familys favourite shows! Personally I love Boston Legal. It changes its tone in the last couple of seasons subtely but without any loss of quality. Character development becomes a real focus. Without giving anything away the relationship between Shaw and Denny is handled beautifully (as it is for the whole series) and is one of the best freiendships ever captured on television. Love it to bits.

Yeah Boston Legal is brilliant, my favourite comedy by far.

Given that its concluded now, wouldnt getting the whole series in one set be better?

Indeed it is.

Not too fussed about the deal, Big W seem to stock it for $498 as their regular price.

Don't really have a BigW in my immediate area (Apart from Penrith which I rarely go to anymore).

Yeah Boston Legal is brilliant, my favourite comedy by far.

There was one segment where the firm was going to be integrated under one umbrella corporation, Denny Crane had other ideas though. He bereted them, then drew two Paintball pistols and scared them shitless.

I'd link it, but Fox has had it taken down :(

Edited by krispy89

There was one segment where the firm was going to be integrated under one umbrella corporation, Denny Crane had other ideas though. He bereted them, then drew two Paintball pistols and scared them shitless.

I'd link it, but Fox has had it taken down :(

You mean Ari Gold.

'