Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

I am about to become familiar with a thing called a burpee.

'til I figured out what you meant, I thought you were talking about one of these:

Posted Image

...and were being given condolences for the imminent trail of baby sick down your back.

:)

Posted Image

A second GTX 560 Ti Hawk, and a Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

LA Noire - $3.74

Complete DLC bundle - $4.49

Penny Arcade blah blah RPG videogame Ep 1 and 2 - $3

So weird, LA Noire Complete is $14.99 on discount, but LA Noire and and the Complete DLC pack are about $8.50 together, for EXACTLY the same content. It doesn't even show up as "LA Noire Complete" in your Steam library, it's just LA Noire, exactly the same as buying the game and DLC separately. Weird.

Glad I checked though, saved myself a few buckaroos.

Posted Image

and

Posted ImagePosted Image

Way too much money for a game I rarely play. I'm hoping I'll get a fair bit of use out of them in the long run though.

Posted Image

and

Posted ImagePosted Image

Way too much money for a game I rarely play. I'm hoping I'll get a fair bit of use out of them in the long run though.

I spent about 2k on a racing cockpit and although I don't play driving games all the time, I'm still 100% happy with the purchase.

I just bought tickets for me and my boyfriend to go to YogaFest; two day pass for me, one day for him (he has to work on the first day) :-) Wooties! :-)

http://www.thrustmaster.com/sites/default/...thog800x600.jpg

and

http://www.thrustmaster.com/sites/default/...FDproduct-3.jpg

You'll probably play it more now that you can enjoy it at a deeper level

Nice pick up though dude - I'd grab them if I had the cash

Posted Image

Just about brand new second hand push bike - Jamis Komodo 2008 iirc

Guy asked 100 bucks - Tried to give him 150 and got told to "Fuck off", so I only paid 100 for it. Possibly hot, don't know, but the seller is a client at work, so be dumb. Said he used it a bit for dirt jumping, but the wheel reflectors are still on *shrug*

Fscking stoked - Been wanting a decentish bike for while and suffering a BigW Repco job which cost 150

EDIT: Sorry about the photo, hate my phone (HTC Evo 3D) - Not enough space in my flat to back up to get the whole thing in, and I got nowhere to store it except the spare side of my bed

Edited by Khirareq

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Just about brand new second hand push bike - Jamis Komodo 2008 iirc

Guy asked 100 bucks - Tried to give him 150 and got told to "Fuck off", so I only paid 100 for it. Possibly hot, don't know, but the seller is a client at work, so be dumb. Said he used it a bit for dirt jumping, but the wheel reflectors are still on *shrug*

Fscking stoked - Been wanting a decentish bike for while and suffering a BigW Repco job which cost 150

EDIT: Sorry about the photo, hate my phone (HTC Evo 3D) - Not enough space in my flat to back up to get the whole thing in, and I got nowhere to store it except the spare side of my bed

Cool bike. One thing id like to do when i drop some more weight is get one. Only issue right now is because im so bloody heavy, most bike seats feel like after 10 minutes are punding directly on my pelvis bone. Bloody hurts.

But yeah i'd love to have something nice and sechy like that.

Hey you have the Evo 3D too! I have it, thought it was great till the other day when the camera quit on me. It seems software related, you wouldnt know a good rom for it by any chance?

Am I allowed to post in here if I bought it for someone else?

18th birthday present for GFs son.

Epiphone SG G 400 Faded Vintage WC

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh and I should not have bought it, as I had already bought the Line6 HD300 for him

Posted Image

But It is EOYF sale time, so I scored a reasonable discount, and the set it all up to my liking, so if he annoys me I can just keep the SG.

Please annoy me.

Please annoy me.

Please annoy me.

No, not you Reaper, damn it!

Edited by Opy

Sweet gear.

What game, and what store did you get the Line 6 gear?

Picked up the effects board at Billy Hyde on top of Games Workshop on Clarence St, Sydney.

Joystick games I have are DCS Blackshark, DCS A-10C(the stick was made specifically for this game), Hawx2, MWLL, and soonish I'll be on Mechwarrior Online, and maybe a little play in WoWp.

Spotify is currently available Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and United Kingdom. We hope to launch in more countries in the future. You can use Spotify Premium in all countries, however you can only buy premium and sign up in our launch countries.

I think I tried to sign up to this a while back but it wouldn't let me because herp derp australia sucks. Let me now though. Does premium just give you mobile access and no ads? If so, I don't need it because I don't have a mobile device capable of using it, apart from my ipod which only works at home where my computer is anyway.

I just got given 2x G5 PowerMac's - they've got all the bits, but that's not what I've got in mind for them.

along with an old LianLi with removable mobo tray, and a SilverStone TJ10 (also removable tray) to butcher for parts. I have the makings of a very nice mod.

I've wanted to do this for years.

I want to eventually put all my current comp in it........methinks a dremel might be next toy

I just got given 2x G5 PowerMac's - they've got all the bits, but that's not what I've got in mind for them.

along with an old LianLi with removable mobo tray, and a SilverStone TJ10 (also removable tray) to butcher for parts. I have the makings of a very nice mod.

I want to eventually put all my current comp in it........methinks a dremel might be next toy

Quite Jealous. Good luck wit the conversion. Pictures are expected.

Quite Jealous. Good luck wit the conversion. Pictures are expected.

I'm really going to definitely need a dremel to do this, there's no way, outside of accessing a machine shop of tackling it - by the looks of things all the inside, and maybe half (could be more with fannage etc) of what's outside has to go - it's a enormous job, plus it's going to be a tight fit

Hey you have the Evo 3D too! I have it, thought it was great till the other day when the camera quit on me. It seems software related, you wouldnt know a good rom for it by any chance?

No sorry. I've been googling about the issues I have with photo quality, and it looks like I need to fiddle with settings to get it good (Which as you can tell, I'm still working on)

Might go looking into alternatives soon - I'll let you know if I find anything

(Otherwise, I love the 3D on it - That shit is awesome)

Spotify is currently available Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and United Kingdom. We hope to launch in more countries in the future. You can use Spotify Premium in all countries, however you can only buy premium and sign up in our launch countries.

Spotify launched in Australia just over a month ago. I've used my 30 day free trial, and am continuing to use the premium service now. It's so great. I mainly can't wait to switch away from Vodafone so I can use it reliably away from home.