Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Apple TV

Old 720p model or new 1080p model?

If it's the 720p model, I *highly* recommend jailbreaking it. It's turned my Apple TV from a movie rental and AirPlay device (which is decent enough in it's own right), into my main device for anything on my TV that isn't gaming. FireCore's media player handles any video format I've thrown at it, streamed from a network drive in the house.

New model can't be broken yet, only a matter of time though When that happens, I'm upgrading :D

Edited by ninjacatfish

I bought the new one, 1080p.

Yeah, JB is on the list of things to do, but I'm in no hurry....I've never had one before, so happy to play around with it as is untill the geeks provide.

Or he can lend it/all of them to me when he is done.

#sealofapproval

Posted Image

I see what you did there....

Posted Image

That's funny, I was just watching this last night:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you are serious then you need to get all up on Blackadder complete and don't go outside until you do

Posted Image for the 360

What a great game. Infuriatingly difficult, but great. And yes, I know you can get it free for PC but the controls are arse.

A friend has successfully gotten me back into buying Warhammer stuff. Yet to play, but have started assembling some of it.

Posted Image

Cost - more than I'd like to admit. This better be fun once it's all done :P

Went to JB and EB in the morning while my car was in for a service.

Posted Image

Grabbed Meat Boy and Isaac in physical form, even though I have both on Steam. The extra stuff is nice, was cheap, and I felt like buying them after watching Indie Game: The Movie...

Ran out of Friends episodes the other day, and got 3 seasons of Arrested Development for about $40, buy 2 get 1 free deal. Also some other junk.

Also this arrived in the mail today.

Posted Image

Razer Taipan and a Razer hat they included for free

Posted Image

Dear god those things are either it's fine don't touch it or goes straight to a pain in the ass. The SSL caching is just a fucking nightmare when it spits the dummy.

But I like a challenge.

Well you bought the right thing then.

Have 2 of those evil bastards here i try not to touch them.

OOh and if someone else has loaded changes but not committed them they wont show up in the rules. So you'll add a rule then apply yours. But without knowing (nor is there anyway to know) you'll apply theres too. whatever they may be when you apply to a running config.

So make sure you take a backup before you do anything every time.

A new pad (not the apple variety)

Posted Image

Very nice! =)

Good luck keeping it like the RE photos lol. Our front yard isn't what you'd call run down (it's mowed, palms clipped etc) but it would take 10hrs/wk to keep it looking like the sales photo. I give it about 1hr/fortnight instead =)

Good luck keeping it like the RE photos lol. Our front yard isn't what you'd call run down (it's mowed, palms clipped etc) but it would take 10hrs/wk to keep it looking like the sales photo. I give it about 1hr/fortnight instead =)

Agreed. The current owner is a bit obsessive about keeping everything perfect, I won't be able to keep it at that standard - but I aim to keep it pretty nice.

You can tell the difference between 18 years of regular fastidious maintenance and a few month scrub up before sale (which is what my current place is undergoing)

A friend has successfully gotten me back into buying Warhammer stuff. Yet to play, but have started assembling some of it.

Posted Image

Cost - more than I'd like to admit. This better be fun once it's all done :P

Looks very nice, I am an old school necron player :)

There is a thread in community events where you can show off any finished models.

If you want any painting tips for necrons I can probably help too, painted about 50-60 of them for my old army. :)

Looks like you just have a vehicle and some wraiths or something? Might need a lord and warriors soon too (Don't quote me on that though, I haven't looked closely at 6th ed yet.)

Edited by p0is0n

Looks like you just have a vehicle and some wraiths or something?

I've got some stuff from back when I played a few years ago too. I think about 24 Warriors, a Lord, 4 Flayed ones.

I've got a Monolith and some Immortals coming in the mail soon too!

I'll look for that finished models thread too, thanks.