Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

^ That isn't the new Toyota they keep showing in that new commercial. With the lines "We found the Ultimate driver. To Drive The Ultimate Car. To Make The Ultimate Track."

Also don't mind me but I don't recognise your name...Been busy with life and not on the Atomic forums for a long time or?

My IR camera arrived! Don't have time to play with it much right now, but snapped off a few quick shots on default settings. =)

That is such a high level of cool that it deserves it's own forum.

A few pages back I mentioned that I had ordered some Thrustmaster gear for the DCS A-10C Warthog simulator. It arrived and was setup 2 days ago.

Damn Opy that looks awesome!

Sweet ride Kenno. Very nice. Shame about the 10-12 month wait if you go in to a dealership now though =\

Sweet ride Kenno. Very nice. Shame about the 10-12 month wait if you go in to a dealership now though =\

Yeah I have been kinda sorta looking at getting one of these in about 12 - 18 months. Perhaps I should order now.

Sweet wheels, word on the street is it's some of the most fun to be had for under $50k

Posted Image

A bunch of heatsinks (4 packs) for my headphone amplifier (itself only a few months old). Got them for pretty cheap with the bulk discount rate from dealextreme, and they make a huge difference to the coolness of the unit - I can adjust volume and whatnot without it being uncomfortably warm.

They've also doubled its weight, it feels, haha.

Actually, I just got quoted for a GTS Manual in Silver or White that can be delivered in less than 2 weeks. The whole "wait period" just seems like a marketing thing to make them seem more popular.

'

Just picked up my Lenovo S430 from the post office, pretty good so far the track pad seems to be a bit hit and miss with the tap to click but that might just be me.

Posted Image

One of these:

Posted Image

Not very exciting, but I get annoyed by the odd CD I buy that won't rip or copy in either of my two internal optical drives. I figured for $32 it was worth a try...and it works perfectly!

The whole "wait period" just seems like a marketing thing to make them seem more popular.

I wasn't told because of marketing. One of my contracts is with a large Toyota dealership in Adelaide. I heard through the retail sales manager having a general chin wag about stuff. Maybe us backwater south aussies are just unlucky in the car allocation?

5x shirts for $50ea.

Posted Image

These Ben Sherman's are freaking comfy.

Unlike the last lot I bought, they were like paper.

Posted Image

A bunch of heatsinks (4 packs) for my headphone amplifier (itself only a few months old). Got them for pretty cheap with the bulk discount rate from dealextreme, and they make a huge difference to the coolness of the unit - I can adjust volume and whatnot without it being uncomfortably warm.

They've also doubled its weight, it feels, haha.

Bonus, it now looks kinda steampunk :D

Today was an expensive day.

Posted Image

PS Vita + Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $331.55

PS Vita 32GB memory card - $109.20

Thankyou Dick Smiths and a Woolworths staff discount card!

A terrible book based on an awful film based on one of the very finest accomplishments of the human race. What a funny old world we live in.

Posted Image

Also this

Posted Image

A terrible book based on an awful film based on one of the very finest accomplishments of the human race. What a funny old world we live in.

Posted Image

Also this

Posted Image

My Fanatec wheel for $80 is a far better deal than that thing :P

My Fanatec wheel for $80 is a far better deal than that thing :P

Yeah, I know. Just saw it and jumped in. Something about having it right in front of you, you know?

I bought a 16gb SDHC for the new Head Unit in my car but found to my dismay that my current card reader wouldn't access it. <--- Card reader is about 10 yers old !

So a trip to Pc World <--- Hack Spit to buy a cheapy reader

£6.99 <--- ok, not that cheap, but available instantly !

Posted Image

Posted Image

2012 Prius C

Loving the fuel consumption, getting about 4.4L / 100KM in mixed driving conditions, gets down to about 3.9-4.1 in the 'burbs and around 4.3 on the Freeway.

Edited by lunchbox1988

Nice fuel efficient car there. I'm also glad you didn't post a pic of the rear end of it though. One of the fugliest looking rear ends in all of automotive history...

Nice fuel efficient car there. I'm also glad you didn't post a pic of the rear end of it though. One of the fugliest looking rear ends in all of automotive history...

Could be part of the fuel efficiency - avoid people slipstreaming you.