Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

I finally got myself a laser printer - a Dell DL-1250c Colour Laser LED Printer - 12ppm A4 Mono / 10ppm Colour - 1200 x 600dpi - USB 2.0 (210-33411) (DL-1250c) for $109 - a bargain, I reckon!

also got an extra 8G RAM - it was only $55......I couldn't resist

all those unsightly empty slots are now full

:)

Damn that's cheap for a colour laser printer. Good buy. Especially as Dell list it as $199.00 which is still a good buy IMO.

Oh and welcome to the world of not having to replace ink tanks every bloody 5 minutes (or so it seems sometimes).

Edited by aliali

I finally got myself a laser printer - a Dell DL-1250c Colour Laser LED Printer - 12ppm A4 Mono / 10ppm Colour - 1200 x 600dpi - USB 2.0 (210-33411) (DL-1250c) for $109 - a bargain, I reckon!

also got an extra 8G RAM - it was only $55......I couldn't resist

all those unsightly empty slots are now full

Damn that's cheap for a colour laser printer. Good buy. Especially as Dell list it as $199.00 which is still a good buy IMO.

Oh and welcome to the world of not having to replace ink tanks every bloody 5 minutes (or so it seems sometimes).

yeh, that's what I figured - got it from mWave - dunno if they've got any left.....

I'm looking forward to not changing ink cartridges every bloody 5 minutes

yeh, that's what I figured - got it from mWave - dunno if they've got any left.....

No point for me got a networked Samsung CLX-3185FW colour laser MFD that seems to work fine

Yeah, well, I just got a HP LaserJet 5N, complete with a JetDirect EIO card.

And it was free!

*crosses arms* hmph!

:P

Edited by SquallStrife

No point for me got a networked Samsung CLX-3185FW colour laser MFD that seems to work fine

my inkjet printers went over the balcony one day.....I'd had enough, so, me was printerless

the amount of use I'll give it will be minimal, at most, so if all goes well, it should last me years

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Went to Ikea.

LED Spot Lights. x1

Posted Image

LED Colour Light Strips. x1

Posted Image

LED Light Strips. x2

Posted Image

Bedside Lamp. x1

Posted Image

Glass shelves. x4

Posted Image

Bookcase. x1

Posted Image

Glass Display Case Door. x2

Posted Image

Tool Kit. x1

Posted Image

Cable Management Kit. x1

Posted Image

100 Pack Napkins. x3

Posted Image

Delivery is tomorrow. Cant wait to gert it here and building will commence shortly after.

Went to Ikea.

100 Pack Napkins. x3

Posted Image

Delivery is tomorrow. Cant wait to gert it here and building will commence shortly after.

Is that to wipe up your drool when the stuff arrives?

Our latest family member, Alpine. Husky X German Shepard - 8 weeks.

*picture of stupidly cute dog*

It's so fluffy I'm going to die!!!!

I got an iphone 5.

What's that white noise I keep hearing when I say that???

*Anyway, it's my first iphone, my first brand spanking new phone and it's cool. :)

Damn, more white noise...

I got an iphone 5.

What's that white noise I keep hearing when I say that???

*Anyway, it's my first iphone, my first brand spanking new phone and it's cool. :)

Damn, more white noise...

Got a hold of a friends iPhone 5 while I was out at Tempe today. I have to say it feels like a great phone, very little weight, nice feel to it. Won't get one though, still got my Nokia E71, it's still got a few years left in it.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Went to Ikea.

100 Pack Napkins. x3

Posted Image

Is that to wipe up your drool when the stuff arrives?

Nah, they're just really great paper napkins for an insanely low price. I already have all the light fittings. Even built my new bedside lamp.

The globes they sold for it were a bit weak. So i got some others at Coles tonight. Seems the 23 watt (100 watt equivalent) cool white energy saver is the go'er from the ones i bought. After it warms up it really makes a huge difference in the lighting of my bedroom. I now realise how dingy my room looked before.

It has taken all my will power to not break open the LED light strips and muck about with them. I had to disctract myself by going to see Looper at the movies. Was rather interesting. I cant really say too much without giving away plot lines. But I was a little strunned by the abruptness of the ending. Though when you think about it, it makes sense.

Such a short trip.

What a bummer.

Well, enjoy and soak it all up.

The longest we've ever spent in one city was 7 days, and that was in New York City.

7 days should be enough to get a taste, I think.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

i'd post the pics, but that'd ruin the surprise for everyone...

Fleshlight?

Bought another set of paintings for my room, to go with my sun pentych :)

Posted Image

And hung on ze wall:

Posted Image

Super happy, makes the wall a bit more colourful now :D

From eBay, like the last set, but from a different seller.

You HAVE to let me know what they're like once you've got them set up, they've had my eye for some time now. Bit much effort to make a trip to Ikea especially for them, but they look like a fun thing to add to the trolley next time furniture is needed :)

Guest MrInsaneBuff
You HAVE to let me know what they're like once you've got them set up, they've had my eye for some time now. Bit much effort to make a trip to Ikea especially for them, but they look like a fun thing to add to the trolley next time furniture is needed :)

Will do. It doesn't look likely that i'll be mounting the plain white LED strips due to the Colour ones being so bright and there not really being enough room. I actually hope to have the thing completed this weekend... We'll see. I'll post a vid when i do get it finished.