Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Posted Image

Bring on 6pm!

Popped into JB HiFi today and got the Standard edition myself.

I saw you started playing around the same time I did.

Just out of curiosity, what driving settings are you using and are you using a control or a wheel? (I also have a forza horizon thread to discuss this game in the gaming section if you'd like to participate, no replies yet :P)

Personally I'm using the Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR wheel on my racing cockpit, loving the shit out of this game so far.

Edited by NukeJockey

Posted Image

Bring on 6pm!

Popped into JB HiFi today and got the Standard edition myself.

I saw you started playing around the same time I did.

Just out of curiosity, what driving settings are you using and are you using a control or a wheel? (I also have a forza horizon thread to discuss this game in the gaming section if you'd like to participate, no replies yet :P)

Personally I'm using the Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR wheel on my racing cockpit, loving the shit out of this game so far.

I did notice you a couple of times while going through the speedtraps :P

Just the bog standard controller for me, looks good for an open world Forza. Might pop over when I've got a chance.

Edit: FYI, your thread has been kindly given a nudge by yours truly.

Edited by krispy89

For $25 at Life Line, I picked up a nice collection of new unused electronic connectors and switches.

They were in mixed bags at Life Line, I did the sorting this morning.

Cool, what are you building?

This bad boy - Will make life so much easier when working on my bike (Although, I think they left a step or two out between the 2nd and 3rd images)

Posted Image

And to double it's usefulness, making up a rig so I can mount the stand on the back of my bike - Then the legs hanging down the side will keep my pannier/saddlebags out of the rear wheel and have it available when needed out in the bush

Posted Image

Production cels from the 90's "X-men" animated series, although it's not the correct background for the scene the cels are from.

S03E19: 'Weapon X, Lies, and Video Tape', for the curious:

@7:37

Edited by hectorbustnuts

For $25 at Life Line, I picked up a nice collection of new unused electronic connectors and switches.

They were in mixed bags at Life Line, I did the sorting this morning.

Cool, what are you building?

Got a couple of projects on the go, actually.

I'm building a KVM switch for my classic Macs, for a start. Plus my Gertboard arrived today, so who knows what I could do with that!

Posted Image

(that stack of games on the left is Sims 3 and it's expansions ready to install)

new PC and speakers for the wife.

i5 3330

8gb ram

HD7770

and other bits

it's a decent upgrade over her e4600 and 9600 GT

Edited by PointZeroOne

just scored 4x pairs of genuine made in usa Levis 501's

got my daughter to grab them while she was over there

good shit, the 4x pairs cost me the same as 1x pair of non genuine pairs would over here

:)

got 3x blue pairs, and 1x black

should last me for the next 5-10 years

me be very pleased.

Been waiting a while for this one.

It's awesome, you'll love it.

I bought it when it was panasonic exclusive (I wanted the new glases anyway). Still one of the best 3D movies - both a good movie, and good use of the tech.

what you get for it being 'limited edition'?

What? It wasn't released until Yesterday... Up until then you could only get it when you purchased a Panasonic TV

What? It wasn't released until Yesterday... Up until then you could only get it when you purchased a Panasonic TV

He is missing a few words, but I believe he was asking what the limited Edition comes with, hows it look on a 3D TV anyway? I've been tempted to get a 3D Capable BluRay, just to test it out, but I already own a 2-3 disc edition of Avatar without the 3D, not sure it would be worth the re-investment.

He is missing a few words, but I believe he was asking what the limited Edition comes with,

yes that, fark my words have been horrible lately.

Posted Image

$152 at JB Hi-Fi.

1,660 minutes running time. Should be able to knock it over this weekend since I've got no money to do anything else now.