Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

So glad you keep your ear clean Morgoth, though your shave needs a refresh. You do need to wash the blood from around your piercing,

other wise you're going to have an interesting ear.

http://www.avancer.com.au/geminus-double-w...l-set-of-4.html

Posted Image

I just had these bad boys arrive, they're very swish. Poured hot water in the glass and held onto the cup like it was nothing. IT'S LIKE LIVING IN THE FUTURE.

My cold drink is also staying quite cold, longer than otherwise. Not as good as a stubby holder, but still better than a plain glass or can.

Discount code via this link: http://avancer.refr.cc/JPQKCRJ

Posted Image

I just had these bad boys arrive, they're very swish. Poured hot water in the glass and held onto the cup like it was nothing. IT'S LIKE LIVING IN THE FUTURE.

My cold drink is also staying quite cold, longer than otherwise. Not as good as a stubby holder, but still better than a plain glass or can.

Dood what excellent glasses.

IT'S LIKE LIVING IN THE FUTURE.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this stuff.

I want to buy it for my MacBook and Galaxy S3 but I've committed to saving, not spending for the foreseeable future.

Hella sweet glasses btw.

Edited by disolusiond

Hehe, I bought some the other day too! Except it was the latte glasses, for my coffee adventures.

IT'S LIKE LIVING IN THE FUTURE.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this stuff.
Now I understand what old people feel like with smartphones.

Hehe, I bought some the other day too! Except it was the latte glasses, for my coffee adventures.

I ordered some latte glasses as a gift for my parents too, but they're backlogged until May. Not too bad considering the design and cost :)

I ordered some latte glasses as a gift for my parents too, but they're backlogged until May. Not too bad considering the design and cost :)

Yup, May for me too. I have a problem with my coffee cooling down too fast after extracting it, so double walled should be ace.

Yup, May for me too. I have a problem with my coffee cooling down too fast after extracting it, so double walled should be ace.
I apologise if you knew this trick already, but if you're willing to spend more money on electricity/gas to pour boiling water into the cup before you pour your coffee (can of course return to kettle when you need to pour), it should stay hotter longer. Edited by TheFrunj

I apologise if you knew this trick already, but if you're willing to spend more money on electricity/gas to pour boiling water into the cup before you pour your coffee (can of course return to kettle when you need to pour), it should stay hotter longer.

Yeah when I heat the grouphead of the machine by running hot water through it, I put the cup underneath to collect the hot water. I think my main problem is that I don't heat the milk enough when I make cappuccinos.

So glad you keep your ear clean Morgoth, though your shave needs a refresh. You do need to wash the blood from around your piercing,

Hey don't knock the 3 day shadow ;]

I am all over the cleaning don't worry, I gently removed it that evening the photo was taken, It's bled through the night once on each hole now

I sold my watercooled lga2011 rig for some extra spending money while in ireland, now im back, i lasted 5days before i bought a new pc with the remaining cash i had left....

its pretty basic, using intels HD2500 integrated CPU graphics for now, will add a radeon 7790 to it when they become available, and pass this whole pc onto my bro when IB-E finally arrives for lga2011

Posted Image

intel i3-3220

msi h77ma-g43

kingston hyperx 8gb ddr3 1866mhz

128gb samsung 840 pro SSD

Fractal Arc midi r2 w/usb3

seasonic 550w gold psu

logitech g510 keyboard

and re-using my razer imperator mouse

I bought an Alto Saxophone as my 1st instrument ever, starting to get the hang of it and it's the best thing I've ever bought.

Posted Image

Hey don't knock the 3 day shadow ;]

I am all over the cleaning don't worry, I gently removed it that evening the photo was taken, It's bled through the night once on each hole now

... it was just that when I posted your pic was ginormous every follicle was magnified. It begged for comment ;)

I've never had the guts to have that type of piercing, so I could be wrong here . I had thought that you would clean it leaving the bar in place.

Using something like metho to fully sterilise the whole thing, and gently turning the bar in place daily ...

[piercing]

Jealous! I so want one of those :-(

Someone close to me has a complicated history with another person who had one of those style piercings. Unsure at this stage if I should just stay away from any possible cross-contaminations and just forge my own piercing path, or give in thereby becoming a second-rate echo.

Still, it's an awesome piercing. Good job, man :-)

I don't move the bar, I only salt soak it in a self-made solution twice a day,

remove any blood with a salt soaked Q-tip.

I don't intentionally force anything into the holes, this is the advice on the page of Morris' piercer at First Blood.

any moving of the bar or twisting can only help cause keloids or hypertrophic scarring,

I know there's differing opinions, but to me, I want to leave it be as much as possible, the body knows what it's doing.

I've ordered 2x H2Ocean sprays also.

Ev, it's reasonably annoying, I've had it one week today, I see why people don't get it because it's too much bother and having a super long healing period.

Thanks Elvenwhore, I just bit the bullet, I like it, I plan some more piercings, this is my first ^^

CTP Insurance from NRMA at $788.07 for 12 months.

EDIT: Also need to go about Rego and a Pink Slip.

Edited by krispy89

Thanks Elvenwhore, I just bit the bullet, I like it, I plan some more piercings, this is my first ^^

It's your first? Wow, awesome! Well, congrats are in order, then! :-) Bitten by the bug, eh? I hope you're enjoying the experience :-) I love piercings; it's been too long since my last. Planning on getting another one in the next couple of months :-)

morris' advice on how to care for your piercings is a sensible approach to your new hobby Morgoth :). I'd forgotten the warm salt water trip.

Your pic doesn't show any red tender skin so you're obviously doing it right .

I'll be a wuss and stick to my traditional ear lobe piercing thanks ;)

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Upgraded from a HTC EVO 3D.

Yeah BIIIIIIIG difference between it and my old phone. It's so damn light!

Recently a number of older Games at good prices from various sources.

Atari 2600 carts - 2x Combat, Space Invaders, River Raid.

PC - Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Half Life 2 (CDs sadly), RTC Wolfenstein.

this for a awesome amount of $10:

Posted Image

and picking up this next week due to the guy having to check something.

Posted Image

both for the awesome value of $23..:D

Edited by jdog

I saw EB selling DJ hero 2 for $12 the other day, I lol'd heartily.

THQ's Udraw is also going ridiculously cheap, shitty games that cant be sold at normal prices.