Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Was it like 50 cents? I remember myself and some friends bought a bunch of these for extra cheap presumably because they were close to expiry. I spent 10 bucks on them and had a schoolbag full.

Just picked up today. Installed and working great. Gigabyte GTX 770 WindForce. I also picked up The Witcher 2 for $19 NZD and a friend sold me his Steam copy of BioShock Infinite for $20, got three games with his AMD 7990 as he has them already.

Posted Image

Edited by Genders

Posted Image

Should come in the mail around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Would have went with the Saitek X52, but I am left-handed and require an ambidex stick.

This stick comes with a lefty handle you can switch over to.

Shame, the separate throttle control would've been cool... if only companies catered to us lefties more often.

Anyway, this should make ARMA flight a little err... interesting. :p

http://www.bosch-home.com.au/appliances/di...l?source=browse

^ That. A new dishwasher. About $1k later and some messing around with power tools and I'm set and running. (The existing holes were 75mm diameter. The hose had an anti-flood thingie on it that measures 100mm x 40mm)

Great dishwasher. SILENT! I had to put my ear to it to hear it fill.

AD

Just bought myself one of these little rippers - should be arriving any day now :)

Posted Image

grats!

Going to go all in, or just use it as a classier processor/blender?

I've only managed two complete real meals in it so far - got my demo next week and we're making the full 3 course meal complete with bread and even making my own butter. Love the fact that I can do it all in one machine rather than have umpteen pots and pans on the sink afterwards - kids love the fact I won't let them touch it to wash it up hahaha. I'm currently waiting on the Asian cookbook cos I REALLY want to make the peanut soup - that stuff is awesome!!!!!

Went with the wife to get my (as of tomorrow) 4 yr old daughter a few gifts. Also came home with...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Organizing cables on my desk, now things don't fall down the back when I unplug them. I managed to squeeze my monitor's power brick into the end of the rail so it's totally within it, better than just dangling around back there.

Posted Image

Underneath my desk got a tidy too, now I can't unplug things with my feet.

$15 each rail from 4Cabling, sturdy steel construction.

The bolts that came with the cable rails were too short to work with my desk, so I bought some 40mm M6 bolts and M6 nuts to do the job. Very secure fit now.

About 150 bucks worth of mutual entertainment "devices"

Say sex toys, it'll make you feel better.

Haven't got a photo yet but here's a pic from the add.

Rapid shot camera shoulder strap

Posted Image

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Haven't played this in a looooong time! How awesome is it!!

Owned it for two day's and have already racked up 11 hours play.

3 tickets for a few mates and I for Eskimo Joe in Margaret River next weekend.

Shits gonna be mad with the binge drinking , and the wine tours and hopefully with the ladies

The Robin action figure in the photo below for my daughter.

Posted Image

So she's all excited that something has come in the mail for her, (bought it from eBay).

She pulls it out of the packet, hugs Robin and says to me "thank you!" she then pauses and looks at Robin and goes "what is it?"

I should add that she is almost 3

Edited by PointZeroOne

So she's all excited that something has come in the mail for her, (bought it from eBay).

She pulls it out of the packet, hugs Robin and says to me "thank you!" she then pauses and looks at Robin and goes "what is it?"

I should add that she is almost 3

Kids just love getting parcels and letters don't they?

Also seems you are raising one polite member of society if she said thank you.

Kids just love getting parcels and letters don't they?

Also seems you are raising one polite member of society if she said thank you.

Yeah she sees me getting stuff all the mail all the time and asks if there is something for her.

And the manners, yeah we beat that into her!

Nah we just make sure we always say thankyou, please, etc to her and if she's asking for something make sure she say it as well.

She's great with her manners, says excuse me, you're welcome, thankyou, please and so on.

Posted Image

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281005272171

A new cable from my DAC to my headphone amp. Cut down on the background hiss markedly, seems I was getting a lot of electrical noise.

Now the only electrical noise I hear is from the air con running on the other side of the house. Weird. It's not present when it's off, but definitely present when it's running.