Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

My new glasses.

--edit-- Fuck, I have a huge forehead. You could knock down buildings with that thing.

Posted Image

Edited by Takoma

My new glasses.

--edit-- Fuck, I have a huge forehead. You could knock down buildings with that thing.

Posted Image

you were robbed man

Posted Image

Yes, shit did just get real...

Edit: I got the Reese's btw.

Edited by disolusiond

Posted Image

the xonar for my htpc with upgradeable opamps... oh yeah !

i am on an audio upgrade cycle par exellence

Foods is obviously correct, what the fuck would I know about televisions?

So, did you actually buy one or not?

'

First thing on Saturday. Very happy with the purchase.

me want american stuff where yall getting reeses and dr peppers and stuff ??... anyone know where i could import me some newports ?

me want american stuff where yall getting reeses and dr peppers and stuff ??... anyone know where i could import me some newports ?

First off, please use proper grammar, secondly, look at your closest specialty confectionery store.

Thank you.

First off, please use proper grammar, secondly, look at your closest specialty confectionery store.

Thank you.

Newports aren't what you'd call candy.

Posted Image

Yes, shit did just get real...

Edit: I got the Reese's btw.

ah man that is awesome, I must have that Reese's stuff. Any chance of getting some pics of it? Like straddling the bottle, squirting it on your nipples or something? I'll be on the constant hunt for that as of tomorrow. Edited by komuso

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Is in my hot little hands.

Nope, there is no regional equivalent of 7 and 9 on digital, or 10 whatsoever. The only digital channels in the region are the ABC and SBS channels, most of which are exactly the same and must be deleted anyway.

I haven't seen any PVRs that state that they also do analog, they all tend to be pretty light on the details.

Must be a quirk of the stations in your area... I seem to recall Ch 7 Digital and Ch 7 Analogue advertise the same timetable... which is handy as we're not able to pick up any Seven network stations on digital at present. (Must be some hidden notch filter in our coax.)

Really? I am in regional Tas (off the Launceston Mt Barrow transmitter) and I get ABC 1,2,3 and News, SBS 1, 2 and HD, Southern Cross, 7 mate and 7 two, Win, Gem and Go, TDT, OneHD and Eleven.

As for

I haven't seen any PVRs that state that they also do analog, they all tend to be pretty light on the details.

Ye there where a few produced by Tvix for the US market but don't seem to be any for AU, there are A/D tv tuners available for PCs though which are suitable for a home made HTPC.

Posted Image

Is in my hot little hands.

i am more than a little interested - they look great

how much ?

What makes u think i live in an area full of these shops in the first place smart ass ?? .. Dr Pepper isnt sold everywhere that ive seen if u didnt have a real answer u shouldve stfu

^ thank you for being helpful.. but do u recommend it ? ive seen alot of shady looking sites that promise things.

What do you think the first search term for http://www.google.com.au/search?&q=aus...a%20dr%20pepper might be?

I just had my first ever Dr Pepper today and it was glorious. Picked up 3 cans when I got my choc peanut topping along with a Butterfinger and some Milk Duds. Fuuuuuuuucking expensive junk food binge I can tell you. Shopping in speciality confectionery stores is not recommended for great dollar to booty value. 6 items came to just under $26.

It would not surprise me if most/all of the Dr Pepper in Australia came from USA Foods.

It would not surprise me if most/all of the Dr Pepper in Australia came from USA Foods.

Dr Pepper

Although not locally bottled in Australia or New Zealand, Dr Pepper is imported and sold by USA Foods, and many other small retailers in Australia

Right on the money.