Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Passion Pop is an iconic Australian beverage, wine based drink.carbonated 'passion flavoured' wine, and comes in 750 ml bottles.

It is mainly drank by underage teens mainly due to its high alcohol content, low cost ($5 a bottle)and its ability to give one self a sense of upper class (best drank straight from the bottle).

Recently it was released in a 250ml can for easy concealment from authorities when roaming the street.

Passion Pop is an iconic Australian beverage, wine based drink.carbonated 'passion flavoured' wine, and comes in 750 ml bottles.

It is mainly drank by underage teens mainly due to its high alcohol content, low cost ($5 a bottle)and its ability to give one self a sense of upper class (best drank straight from the bottle).

Recently it was released in a 250ml can for easy concealment from authorities when roaming the street.

Wow... a drink to undermine scoeity.

Fuck da police!

Posted Image

O

M

G

!

In the 80's it used to be served at the bar in the 750ml bottle accompanied by a schooner glass. $1:98

Bad times.

Posted Image

O

M

G

!

In the 80's it used to be served at the bar in the 750ml bottle accompanied by a schooner glass. $1:98

Bad times.

the 750mL bottle is still only $3 at Dan Murphy's. Admittedly, you'd pay a bit more at a bar.

Posted Image

BD disks arrived today and the Pioneer BDR206 late last week.

Torchwood is the series 1 to 3 BD box set and Primeval is the BD series 5.

So something to watch in the coming week or two.

:-)

bought these 2 off OCAU yesterday for $80 total

Frozenq T virus style reservoir

Posted Image

Silverstone TJ07 case

Posted Image

the TJ07 exterior is in ok condition, however inside its a mess, the original owner painted the inside white, and did a very bad job at it....

the plan is to fix it back up and use this case for my watercooled sandybridge build, first thing next week, im dropping off all the "white" pieces off at a

professional painter, and getting them cleaned up and resprayed black + a few clear protective coats over the top. So keep an eye out for my new

build log coming soon!

Nine Eagles Solo Pro v2, 4 channel, 2.4GHz RC micro heli.

Usually about $150 locally, but I scored it for $85 with free next-day courier. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

They used to have a few stores here in brisbane until they all of a sudden closed.

Make sure you try the corn nuggets for me!

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicGF1/

They didnt have the 20mm pancake lens in stock and the price they wanted was a little insane anyway. Also dont have a class 10 SD card for it either. Will be looking online for better prices on both. Might even stretch to the EVF at some point.

Extended Lord of the Rings blus

Man, I haven't even watched mine yet...

Also dont have a class 10 SD card for it either. Will be looking online for better prices on both. Might even stretch to the EVF at some point.

I bought a Class 10 card for my new camera, but I'm pretty sure I got screwed and it's only like class 4 or 6. It was cheap enough that I'm not going to bother chasing it up though.

Posted Image

I bought this game ages ago when it got cheaper on Steam. Have not played it even once. My PC couldn't really handle at decent settings anyway. But it's the only RTS I've been really interested in playing in a long time.