Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

So how do you respond to the claim that anyone who has the confidence to pull of the mystery method with a (freakin') tail probably doesn't need the mystery method to begin with?

(Yes, this is the n-th time I've asked this, but you're yet to give an answer :P)

Rob.

So how do you respond to the claim that anyone who has the confidence to pull of the mystery method with a (freakin') tail probably doesn't need the mystery method to begin with?

(Yes, this is the n-th time I've asked this, but you're yet to give an answer :P)

Rob.

Oh FFS mate, this is just a fucking jousting game for you isn't it? Trying to take over from 1shot?

For one, I don't "need" to respond to your claim, because if you understood the theory of the Mystery Method in the first place, you'd be able to answer your own question. And two, this isn't the fucking Spanish Inquisition...

And three...I gave you the answer in the last post. "Its a prop, just like anything else you might choose to wear. It makes the initial contact easier,".

Edited by Antraman

Are you guys really arguing over the method by which one picks up a chick while WEARING A FAKE TAIL?

Listen to me, and listen close. The kinds of chicks you want will point and laugh. The kinds of chicks who'll approach you, you don't want.

Mystery method? Fuck the fuck off. Find a girl, strike up a conversation, play it by feel. There's no tricks, shortcuts, methods or cheats for finding chicks. You gotta sack up and go for it, and all the tails in the world won't make that any easier.

Good god, people.

Are you guys really arguing over the method by which one picks up a chick while WEARING A FAKE TAIL?

Listen to me, and listen close. The kinds of chicks you want will point and laugh. The kinds of chicks who'll approach you, you don't want.

Mystery method? Fuck the fuck off. Find a girl, strike up a conversation, play it by feel. There's no tricks, shortcuts, methods or cheats for finding chicks. You gotta sack up and go for it, and all the tails in the world won't make that any easier.

Good god, people.

Sorry Uncle Takoma...

Also,

Posted Image

Get a bloody Super Scope already!

I do have one that I would like to se... just kidding!

:P

Good god, people.

Pearls.

That's really nice, jarrah always looks good. Never heard of huon pine before though.

We burn jarrah for firewood round these parts :P

Huon pine grows only in western Tasmania. It has a high oil content, 7% to be exact, so it wont rot and the oil is a natural bug repellent so it's perfect for building boats. The oil smells very unique and that smell never fades so if you can get shavings (you will pay through the ass for them if you can) they make perfect pet beds or those cloth packet things you put in the draw/wardrobe to kill moths. It really is a beautiful timber, not to be wasted. The guy who makes the boxes only uses refurbished/reclaimed timber so I was extra happy bout that.

Good god, people.

Do you think I'd argue any differently? :P

Rob.

my d7000 arrived in the mail today, just waiting on my lens now.

On topic? GTFO...

lol, i took my sweet time typing that as i was distracted, sorry for breaking the chain ):, seems like i cant do anything right.

Here you go HC.

I actually just watched this video:

And will watch yours now.

I'm happy with the noise level of everything except the Blues. Though apparently they're the best for typing according to Morgoth? I'm not sure if that opinion would match my own; most people seem to have different ideas about what good typing is. Then they try my keyboard for five seconds and fall in love. And my keyboard, when typing full speed, is probably louder than all but the Blues in the video I posted. This is just a regular membrane type and feels slightly spongy as you'd expect when typing slowly, maybe a bit punchier. At full speed though, where it feels much better for typing, it is loud and rattly.

Blue switches are loud as hell, sounds badass and when typing fast it sounds like you're typing faster than you really are.

Yes it can be heard from the next room.

Yes it's good for typing, also the link I was given explaining switch differences claims blues are the best for typing.

Just go try one, I typed on one of these bad-boys in EB on display and had to have a mech board.

had the travelling salesman around today, and apart from some jeans and shirts got these for around the farm.

Posted Image

Did look at a Leatherman but just too fiddly to open when all I want to do is cut silage wrap and hay bale twine.

I bought my dad a watch box for his 65th birthday.

I normally suck at buying gifts so I'm quite chuffed with myself at this effort.

Dad was overjoyed. I think it's the first gift I've given him that he's honestly been impressed by.

Very thoughtful gift!

I ordered one of these LED tap faucet things because one can never have too many LEDs or cheap, ultimately useless gadgets :) Was curious about the website it was on, too, but the claims of being updated with new deals every Sunday a-la CatchoftheDay haven't been substantiated with anything actually new. So I dunno. But for five bucks I don't really care if it doesn't turn up.

Posted Image

Stopped by morris's work today on my break. Nice to catch up with him, got this while I was there:

Posted Image

Also picked up these coming home tonight:

Posted Image

And revealed:

Posted Image

Edited by krispy89

Pinball, an American icon

But, not all pinball machines were made in the USA

Devil Riders, by Zaccaria, an Italian pinball company

Posted Image

Thread win :-)

How much did you pay for the xbox games?

$37

Normally worth the equivalent of about $55 of Microsoft points for all three.

Posted Image

WARNING: EXTREME LEVELS OF WANT DETECTED

WARNING: EXTREME LEVELS OF WANT DETECTED

Yes.

I see I've made a few people jealous: D