Thread win :-)

Nah, that machine comes next year ;)

Pinball, an American icon

But, not all pinball machines were made in the USA

Devil Riders, by Zaccaria, an Italian pinball company

Posted Image

+1

ive always wanted a pinball machine but there so bloody expensive...plus you need to find a place to put it in...

awesome purchase dude! :D-

Picked these up when coming home:

Posted Image

That's two Ryu's now, and he's going to sit on top of my monitor at work tomorrow. If I get a third, I'll sell it.

Will that make you jealous types happy?!?

Devil Riders, by Zaccaria, an Italian pinball company

+1

ive always wanted a pinball machine but there so bloody expensive...plus you need to find a place to put it in...

awesome purchase dude! :D-

If I get a pinball machine, it'll be Terminator 2.

Edited by krispy89

Picked these up when coming home:

Posted Image

the left one looks disturbingly like tony abbott - if you got him a pair of budgie smugglers and a new do he'd be a doppelganger

the left one looks disturbingly like tony abbott - if you got him a pair of budgie smugglers and a new do he'd be a doppelganger

Bwhahahahaha

I never would've guessed!

2 bottles of this:

Posted Image

My favourite drop, and the only one that I stock up on when its on special.

Also,

Posted Image

Meet the KBC Poker, a tiny mechanical keyboard that still manages to be great to type on. Mine has cherry blue switches (meaning they are tactile and 'clicky')

Posted Image

Nikola Tesla, Mark Twain and Bertha von Suttner combine forces to try to bring about world peace through superior firepower. The comic's introduction shows Twain explaining that the story does not concern itself very much with historical accuracy, and this assertion is borne out by the story: Twain and Tesla use scientific know-how, general trickery and media manipulation techniques to try to scare world leaders into following their noble path. In the company of several allies, the two are soon confronted by dark forces led by the dastardly Thomas Edison, John Pierpont Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, and Guglielmo Marconi. The inventors and financiers are collaborating on a bizarre new skyscraper, the Innsmouth Tower, on whose building site many construction workers have already died in mysterious accidents.

Posted Image

Behemoth is a novel written by Scott Westerfeld. The book is the second installment in the Leviathan series. It picks up where Leviathan finished.

The Leviathan arrives in Istanbul, a city where Clanker culture and Darwinst principles intersect in the most intriguing ways. Dr. Barlow and Deryn deliver their precious cargo to the Sultan, but their peace-keeping mission goes unexpectedly - and disastrously awry. Now the only way to save themselves in this hostile, politically-charged city is for Dr. Barlow to offer up the thing that matters most: the air ship. Alek escapes from the Leviathan and goes on the run with his men and the loris while Count Volger and Hoffman stay behind to fend-off the pursuit, forcing Alek to take on new responsibilities. Meanwhile a secret mission lands Deryn in serious danger... and leads both teens to re-evaluate their precarious situations in the world.

disolusiond: That thing is beautiful, congrats.

The theory is to wear one item of clothing or something on you that is visually unusual and off the wall, it invites comments from the female of the species. Doesn't have to be a tail.

We're not discussing the mystery method. We're discussing the tail.

Surely the tail is useless for the mystery method, because if you have the cajones (I love saying that word) to pull of the mystery method with a freakin' tail then you have the cajones to just pick up normally :P

Rob.

The thing is... I don't need to pick up.

I just wear sometimes because I can, plus I can shake my ass rather well and hit things with the tail.

A mate of mine just bought one of those ridiculous looking Naga's to cater to his WoW addiction, though I think his is red (bought on the internets, hasn't arrived yet). An hilarious peripheral in its opulence and extravagance in any event. I look forward to reading your feedback about it, despite my somewhat dismissive tone :D

[yep, you're awesome...]

Such a sellout.

Really? WTF is up with that being thrown about on these boards lately?

[macfagstuff]

Such a sellout.

Your just as bad. Please find me another good ultra portable with the same pecs for the 1k price I paid for with with a 128gb ssd and 4gb of ram :P

What else am I ment to do when im on a fucking plane to the bowen basin every 2 weeks?

Dont understand?

Edited by mudg3

A mate of mine just bought one of those ridiculous looking Naga's to cater to his WoW addiction, though I think his is red (bought on the internets, hasn't arrived yet). An hilarious peripheral in its opulence and extravagance in any event. I look forward to reading your feedback about it, despite my somewhat dismissive tone :D

[yep, you're awesome...]

Such a sellout.

Considering i bought a macbook pro earlier today... i think you may have missed the sarcasm... Perhaps....

Considering i bought a macbook pro earlier today... i think you may have missed the sarcasm... Perhaps....

It's the ole internet attitude of not reading other peoples posts before posting. Although considerably more understandable in a thread like this. I'm sure he just didn't see the post a couple up from his purchase post.

Your just as bad. Please find me another good ultra portable with the same pecs for the 1k price I paid for with with a 128gb ssd and 4gb of ram :P

http://www.sony.com.au/product/vpcyb16kg

Upgrade the ram, slap a SSD in it, done.

35 seconds on Google.

'

It also weighs more, is bulkier, and uses a netbook chip as the CPU.

Next!

I bought a small portable charcoal BBQ, a 5 ltr slow cooker, and got new glasses today ... I'll can now BBQ meat and chicken and fish, make stews, and be able to see what the hell I'm doing :D

Also new computer (see "show us your rig" in Tech Talk Pg 47), a Doona, New Quilt Cover set, Two Tontine Firm and High pillows), Mattress Protector, some new lavender plants for the front garden.

No pics, because everyone knows what a BBQ and Slow cooker and the other junk look like :)

2nd hand from ocau, but in a paler grey with polished aluminium base :

"the Herman Miller Aeron Highly Adjustable Work Chair with Posture Fit Lumbar support, size B"

Posted Image

it's very comfortable

Edited by scruffy1

Guest MrInsaneBuff

2nd hand from ocau, but in a paler grey with polished aluminium base :

"the Herman Miller Aeron Highly Adjustable Work Chair with Posture Fit Lumbar support, size B"

Posted Image

it's very comfortable

We have them at work. Only complaint i have with them is there is nothing to soak up a fart when you let one loose. Oh and if you lean on the arm rests too much the lever sometimes comes unlocked and you slowly start sliding down.