Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Your just as bad. Please find me another good ultra portable with the same pecs for the 1k price I paid for with with a 128gb ssd and 4gb of ram :P

http://www.sony.com.au/product/vpcyb16kg

Upgrade the ram, slap a SSD in it, done.

35 seconds on Google.

'

bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt then im looking at the same cost with a added ssd for what I paid for this.

Edited by mudg3

bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt then im looking at the same cost with a added ssd for what I paid for this.

You said a grand, thats under a grand.

If you wanted a piece of fruit slapped on it, you should of just said. I would of saved my 35 seconds showing you what you asked for.

'

A mate of mine just bought one of those ridiculous looking Naga's to cater to his WoW addiction, though I think his is red (bought on the internets, hasn't arrived yet). An hilarious peripheral in its opulence and extravagance in any event. I look forward to reading your feedback about it, despite my somewhat dismissive tone :D

[yep, you're awesome...]

Such a sellout.

Really? WTF is up with that being thrown about on these boards lately?

Your friend may have bought the Molten edition, or it had a different picture, because the epic editions lights can be many different colours.

I love the fact that it can be wired or wireless (like my razer mamba). It's extremely comfortable and the different side grips are all very different which allows anyone to be comfortable. I have small hands, so reaching the numbers on the keyboard is difficult for me. But with this, I can easily use keys 1 to 12(=) with my thumb. I was hesitant at first, thinking it would be gimmicky, but I am VERY impressed and have upped my speed in WoW dramatically.

You said a grand, thats under a grand.

If you wanted a piece of fruit slapped on it, you should of just said. I would of saved my 35 seconds showing you what you asked for.

'

I dont care about the piece of fruit its the fact that it was the best specced laptop for its price being a ultra portable. Hater gonna hate.

Your friend may have bought the Molten edition, or it had a different picture, because the epic editions lights can be many different colours.

I love the fact that it can be wired or wireless (like my razer mamba). It's extremely comfortable and the different side grips are all very different which allows anyone to be comfortable. I have small hands, so reaching the numbers on the keyboard is difficult for me. But with this, I can easily use keys 1 to 12(=) with my thumb. I was hesitant at first, thinking it would be gimmicky, but I am VERY impressed and have upped my speed in WoW dramatically.

Yeah it was the molten edition. That's awesome :)

With regards to apple thing above, it had nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to with the item being apple, HP, or whatever. It was the use of 'macfag' that was reprehensible. I even edited it out of my post to make it clear that was what I was referring to.

Edited by elfinke

I dont care about the piece of fruit its the fact that it was the best specced laptop for its price being a ultra portable. Hater gonna hate.

I have no idea what I'm apparently hating on, but cool story.

'

'

*bro

'

Posted Image

'

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jealous.

I have the first Mamba. But I want the new one! What's the difference apart from the lights changing colour?

There is now also an adjustment for "lift off". It's for people who use a low DPI/sensitivity setting and need to lift the mouse off of the pad to re-center it, if you get what I mean. For example, the Habu I'm using atm will still read when it's a centimetre and a half off of the pad. If I were using the Mamba I could set it to stop reading from as little a a millimetre.

Apart from that I'm not sure what else has changed. It's does 16,000,000 colours though! 16'000'000! So useful :p

Posted Image

What film is this pic from plz?

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Jealous.

I have the first Mamba. But I want the new one! What's the difference apart from the lights changing colour?

There is now also an adjustment for "lift off". It's for people who use a low DPI/sensitivity setting and need to lift the mouse off of the pad to re-center it, if you get what I mean. For example, the Habu I'm using atm will still read when it's a centimetre and a half off of the pad. If I were using the Mamba I could set it to stop reading from as little a a millimetre.

Apart from that I'm not sure what else has changed. It's does 16,000,000 colours though! 16'000'000! So useful :p

GOD DAMNIT!

I only bought my Mamba a few months ago.

I don't have my own picture, unfortunately, because my camera batteries are flat... but... my newly purchased anime blu-ray set arrived today - heaps stoked :-) Two episodes down already and it's pretty damn fine :-p :-)

Just placed my order for this with PCCasegear, a Leopold FC500R Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry Red)

My 16 year old son tells me its the best one on PCCaseGear's keyboard list - he has done his research and purchased himself a Filco MajestTouch Brown 6 months ago.

It will be replacing my few-years-old Logitech G15 series I, which has seen better days now, my desk lamp tipped over onto my number pad and melted the keys, and the zero key doesn't work.

$109 + 12 postage doesn't seem too bad. Arrives Tuesday!

Posted Image

£44 worth of Shell Uber Derv

No I didn't pay any attention how many litres that got me. Tank was ust under half full and now it's brimmed.

Apparently giving a range of 511 miles.

Jealous.

GOD DAMNIT!

I only bought my Mamba a few months ago.

Mate, I feel your pain. I only bought my R.A.T.7 a few months ago and I love it, I really don't need a new mouse. $179 delivered has taken a sizable chunk from this weeks spending money, too :(. I will be all new toy drunk for the first day or so but then it will just be another mouse, only one the cat can't trip over and kill. I wish I'd just bought the Mamba instead of the R.A.T.7 months ago. I was tossing up between the two at the time. Edited by disolusiond

I don't have my own picture, unfortunately, because my camera batteries are flat... but... my newly purchased anime blu-ray set arrived today - heaps stoked :-) Two episodes down already and it's pretty damn fine :-p :-)

Oh, I wondered about that show myself a while back, had a look around for some torrents of it to see if it was any good, but had no luck. Don't know if I'd outright buy it though, anime tends to shaft you pretty hard on pricing/multiple volumes for not much.

Oh, I wondered about that show myself a while back, had a look around for some torrents of it to see if it was any good, but had no luck. Don't know if I'd outright buy it though, anime tends to shaft you pretty hard on pricing/multiple volumes for not much.

I'm a fan of the original live-action show, as well as being an anime fan, so it's interesting to see a Japanese anime interpretation (with the associated production values of an established Japanese firm) of a North American live-action tv show that I know really well.

I'm 4 episodes in now, and they've reinterpreted a couple of my favourite live-action episodes, and I'm impressed :-) It's not just a lame attempt at an animation tie-in, it's an honest-to-goodness anime series (that just so happens to be based on a current live-action tv show). But then again, it's produced by Madhouse so I wasn't expecting half-arsery :-)

ugh, I feel your pricing pain, although I pre-ordered the blu-rays from Amazon which means I got a cheaper price than what you can buy it now for (with shipping, it ended up being under forty bucks for 2 seasons on 2 blu-ray discs). I guess that information isn't really all that helpful now, though, huh :-)

Just placed my order for this with PCCasegear, a Leopold FC500R Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry Red)

My 16 year old son tells me its the best one on PCCaseGear's keyboard list - he has done his research and purchased himself a Filco MajestTouch Brown 6 months ago.

It will be replacing my few-years-old Logitech G15 series I, which has seen better days now, my desk lamp tipped over onto my number pad and melted the keys, and the zero key doesn't work.

$109 + 12 postage doesn't seem too bad. Arrives Tuesday!

Posted Image

Interesting that you ordered one with red switches, and your son got one with browns. Was this deliberate?

All my mechanical keyboards use cherry blues (tactile with a 'click'). The browns are tactile with no click, and the reds are meant to be linear and very 'light'

Anyhow, congrats on the purchase. Enjoy using a 'real' keyboard :-)

Interesting that you ordered one with red switches, and your son got one with browns. Was this deliberate?

All my mechanical keyboards use cherry blues (tactile with a 'click'). The browns are tactile with no click, and the reds are meant to be linear and very 'light'

Anyhow, congrats on the purchase. Enjoy using a 'real' keyboard :-)

Hehe...my son wanted the Filco with Red switches but it didn't come out with them then, or wasn't available for some reason. Now he is insanely jealous, considering that he's a hard core Starcraft II and Dota player, and I only play Eve Online...

Edited by Antraman

Just ordered a bunch of Blu Rays from Amazon UK. The order includes Trainspotting, Shallow Grave, Sexy Beast, Gangster No. 1, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Fantastic Mr Fox, Alien 1-4 and the documentaries In The Shadow of the Moon, The Motorcycle Diaries, Touching The Void, Home & the special edition of Planet Earth. For ~$120 delivered. Friggin bargain.