Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

Some good stuff in that blu-ray swag there. All the Edgar Wright releases are totally worth it; days worth of extras. Shaun and Scott look pretty average, but Hot Fuzz is one of the best looking live-action Blus there is.

Duke Nukem Forever King Editon - hail to the King BABY!

Posted Image

Same prices as the standard edition at EB Games ... weird

Edited by Jeruselem

Posted Image

Out of curiosity, does the code on that bottle start with L10? Apparently if it doesn't have L10 then it's made of older (more prestigious) stock. Whether it makes a difference or not I have NFI but mine had an L10 and I'm curious if yours did too :P

(If you can be bothered looking, it's at the bottom right of the rear label)

Posted Image

I'm trying to decide between 15/18 Glenfiddich/Glenlivet, any suggestions or thoughts on the matter?

Rob.

I prefer a 15-18yo Glenfiddich over the 21yo Glenlivet I had.

I don't have L10 on mine. I'm taking it back.

Edited by twinair

Posted Image

$22 with delivery on eBay. w00t.

Posted Image

This was $27. Strange considering Dawn of the Dead is a better film across the board.

Edited by disolusiond

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You know i really fear for you liver with the ammount of booze yougo through. You do however abuse it with the good stuff. So there is that.

Posted Image

i7 2600K

Gigabyte Z68X-UD3R-B3 (Now featuring the LOUDEST MOTHERBOARD BOX EVER HOLY SHIT MY EYES)

8GB Geil Corsa 1333

240GB OCZ Vertex II

Billion BiPac 7800N (To replace the one my cat fried. Four hundred dollars I've now spent to own one of these)

Posted Image

More detail on THE MOTHERBOARD WHICH I'M NOT SURE STOOD OUT ENOUGH IN THE TOP PHOTO WE GOIN' TO NASCAR WITH THIS SHIT

Hey, I think that's the RAM I just ordered, sexy gold shit. And yeah, motherboard manufacturers are pricks. Pick say, three features and run with that. Don't tell us everything in capital neon reflective letters. That would be like a car ad listing everything down to the HOLY SHIT MANG MOTHERFUCKING ADJUSTABLE REAR VIEW MIRROR UP IN THIS JALOPY SO YOU CAN SEE ALL UP AND AROUND ANGLES BACKWARDS AND SHIT DOG

OH SHIT SON WE GOT 8 PHASE POWER UP IN HERE WITH A STICKER ON THE FRONT SO YOU CAN MAKE INFORMED PURCHASING DECISIONS NOW BREAK YO SELF AND GIMME THAT GRIP

And I wouldn't call the RAM sexy. It's bright orange and features (DID SOMEONE SAY FEATURES COME CHECK THIS SHIT RI-) ridiculously enormous heatsinks that I can only imagine are surplus to true requirements.

Posted Image

New LED watch. Cost $12 incl. shipping. Gotta get it fitted as it's rather large for my wrist, which will probably cost more than the watch itself D:

Posted Image

New LED watch. Cost $12 incl. shipping. Gotta get it fitted as it's rather large for my wrist, which will probably cost more than the watch itself D:

ME. WANT. NOW!

EDIT: Is it customizable? e.g. Changing the color of the LED's? Or is it set that way?

Edited by krispy89

And I wouldn't call the RAM sexy. It's bright orange and features (DID SOMEONE SAY FEATURES COME CHECK THIS SHIT RI-) ridiculously enormous heatsinks that I can only imagine are surplus to true requirements.

I just bought that same RAM. I wouldn't call it sexy either, but it is nice to look at. The heat sinks do work well as I have 4 sticks very close together, so they do help with cooling.

*see Pg 47 "Show us your rig" in Tech Talk :)

Posted Image

Where did you get that exactly?

TELL ME.

Well, the "portable" BBQ I initially bought was way too small, so I upgraded to a bigger one ... For cooking mit der deliciousness of charcoal and smoked steaks :)

Posted Image

I am also creating a Solar Light Display (the pic below shows just 4 of them). The two white ones are plain white leds that throw off a nice pattern. The two bigger black ones are colour changing (red, green, blue), and look nice at night mixed in with the others. I also bought a string of 100 solar led lights which I will drape over the trellis.

Posted Image

Finally, I got myself a nice 5 piece outdoor setting with a massive umbrella to keep the summer sun at bay.

Posted Image

I do like shopping for stuff :D

Posted Image

Where did you get that exactly?

TELL ME.

Dealextreme sells cheap knockoffs of Tokyoflash models among others.

Search for SKU 37822 for a similar (probably the same) model as the one you're after.

I've had a few cheap clones before and suffice to say they don't remain in my collection heh.

Edited by RSB

Im interested to see how it turns out. Though it dosnt really look like Jensens Coat at all.

Posted Image

Edited by mudg3

I think it's just the lighting used to photograph the coat; there are close ups on the store, that show the shoulder patterns.

Awesome looking jacket, regardless. :D

Posted Image I dunno : / the only other picture there is only the lining on the inside.

It's still a good looking coat though. But I don't know if you could pull off wearing it in real life and not look like a cosplayer.

Finally pulled the trigger on this:

Posted Image

And decided it was time I paid actual money for this:

Posted Image

About ten bux delivered from Switzerland, of all places.