Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Lanzer

Post Your Latest Real Life Purchase!

:)

I don't post pics much, no time, but bought the sweetest electric screwdriver, a Bosch, unreal little thing, and at $79 not cheap, but, and Middy would agree, it rocks. Light up the work zone, is torque adjustable, has an offset head as required, typical good German engineering, will last years.

Also a new ultrasonic cleaner, no idea where the last one went, brilliant little thing for cleaning jewelery etc, love it, same price funnily enough, that is going to get a lot of use.

I'm a bit of a tool nut, if it exists I probably have it, but these were good buys :)

Now I have to buy a new acceleration server, can't build them for what I can get off the shelf any more, order will be in this week.

My best buy this past few months though has been my phone. Pure geek, Samsung 9000, Android, love it, many might not :)

Cheers

:)

I don't post pics much, no time, but bought the sweetest electric screwdriver, a Bosch, unreal little thing, and at $79 not cheap, but, and Middy would agree, it rocks. Light up the work zone, is torque adjustable, has an offset head as required, typical good German engineering, will last years.

mmm, tempting.

I do like Bosch stuff, though the battery in my Bosch cordless drill has been disappointing :(

These are not scissors - They are two mini razor sharp broadswords bolted together. Perfect for removing fingers from the careless

Posted Image

Did you notice just how difficult it is to get full width cookers these days ?

The shops only seem to stock ¾ width now. We had to search online for ages to get the right size to fill the gap in our worktops either side of the cooker ( This one is the same as our cooker)

What do you call full width? The one I got is 54CM (21.2in) wide. Edited by aliali

The shops only seem to stock ¾ width now. We had to search online for ages to get the right size to fill the gap in our worktops either side of the cooker ( This one is the same as our cooker)

What do you call full width? The one I got is 54CM (21.2in) wide.

58cm wide. The one you got now appears to be default standard everywhere.

58 eh? We found plenty at 54 and 60 cm but never 58.....What defines "full width" ?

58 eh? We found plenty at 54 and 60 cm but never 58.....What defines "full width" ?

lol .. ok ..probably classed as 60cm .. I quickly bunged the missus sewing tape measure across it !!

20 of these bad boys for the upcoming release of Tron Legacy on Blu-Ray:

Posted Image

The ranga hair really does poison the brain.

A new copy of this album Posted Image

since my original copy has become rather scratched and beaten over time. Always good to have backups for the good stuff. :)

Guest MrInsaneBuff

I'v had it on but I'm not sure I want to post pics of me wearing it.

Is it because you are secretly a dude?

I don't know if i'm tempting fate by posting this now, but i'm putting a deposit down in the AM.

Posted Image

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blue Morpho

Posted Image

All three

Posted Image

My only concern is i have yet to get a confirmation from thinkgeek that my order has been recieved. Yet Paypal have said my payment was made. We'll see what they say to my emails. Hopefully it will show up mid to late next week.

I don't know if i'm tempting fate by posting this now, but i'm putting a deposit down in the AM.

Posted Image

GS500 is a great bike. My Room mate just sold his thought and got a GSX1400

Yeah, I've read a lot of good reviews about it. Especially from riders over 6ft tall, which was something of importance to me.

I pick it up next wednesday :D

Yeah, I've read a lot of good reviews about it. Especially from riders over 6ft tall, which was something of importance to me.

I pick it up next wednesday :D

where you based Juggs? this your first bike? if so (either way) congrats!