Sign in to follow this  
robzy

If programming languages were essays...

It's okay, but none are exactly accurate and hilarious analogies.

While it's obviously bad form to critique a joke, this is the programming board, and the poster is Robzy.

While it's obviously bad form to critique a joke, this is the programming board, and the poster is Robzy.

I used to have rather strict rules about not posting jokes in the tech sections, but I've recently realised that they might actually do more harm than good.

Having something to look at in the Programming section, even if not full of content, is a good (or at least, acceptable) way to get more content posted here.

But yeah, the OP gave me a giggle. Mostly due to the fact that they did a pretty good of representing the language's highlights with such an abstract concept.

Rob.

Most the programming in here is a joke anyway. whoops I mean it's good to put programmer related humour in this section.

...way to get more content posted here.

And then there's the way to get less community participation and less content posted here.

Eg:

Most the programming in here is a joke anyway. whoops I mean it's good to put programmer related humour in this section.

nicecamerag-sandbox.org

Not really that funny and the analogies were obscure, but in some way, they made me smile. Well, programming is poetry.

Hello,

Most the programming in here is a joke anyway. whoops I mean it's good to put programmer related humor in this section.

Hello,

Most the programming in here is a joke anyway. whoops I mean it's good to put programmer related humor in this section.

Hello,

Feel free to contribute humourless content to this section.

Hello,

Hello,

Feel free to contribute humourless content to this section.

Ahh Vito looks like some copy-pasta from kikz.

Trolls be trolling.