GhostFaceKilla

Bringing back [AC-DC] for Battlefield 3?

OMG its great to see my idea of the AC-DC logo seeing the light of day - excellent work Genders!

I am happy to turn on ac-dc.siliconsports.net once again seeing as the site is still there just not publicly accessible. That way you don't have to pay anything.

Also I got a copy of BF3 today so will be playing occasionally with my [AC-DC] tags proudly displayed.

Slowly getting peoples details lol, as i write this i have 6 poeple who whould be able to login

edit: can login but cant do anything >_<

fkn wtb a full guide on this shit lol

Why don't you make a few open channels and a few locked ones and then not worry about membership, just kick people you dont know/dont want in there, but having a 40 slot server where everyone needs a username is just going to be a pain in the ass for everyone involved.

I know its your server, but if you want to use it for public stuff like BF3, you can't have it locked.

This one has been fixed up:

Posted Image

I'd probably have it so the banner says

Atomic						   Clan
			 Defence Corps
Seems to read a bit better to me.

At the moment it looks like its saying Atomic Corps Clan Defence, atleast thats how I read it at first.

Edited by NukeJockey

Genders, the image you were working on was the crappy one I outputted just to show the different blending effects. The one in the PSD I linked was better than the PNG. If you worked on it as a psd rather than a png, could you upload it somewhere and link it? Then I can port the text over to the psd I was working on. After that, I'll finish my logo and output both green and yellow versions. Text is looking good man, thanks for adding that for me :D

As for the text order, I think the way it is now is fine. The actual/original "The Australian Army" badge is ordered the way we have it.

Jedi, not sure which registrar (or whose income :P) you're referring to, but .com.au domains are just $12 a year and .org.au domains are only $8 a year from crazydomains.com.au so I think they won't be too unaffordable.

Also, not sure if you guys are reading previous thread pages (lot of important info gone through the past week/two, like Corky's vent, logo, servers), but Jedi I was wondering about getting ftp access to a subdirectory on your server. Would you be cool with that?

Edited by 17

Your link is broken and Ghost Recon Online does seem alright but at my time and circumstance, I can only focus on one FPS and BF3 still is content for me.

I agree with nuke.

Which part?!

Lol just with everything you said with the post right before my agreement post... Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Hi,

Is there any websites left which I can upload the PSD file to? I grabbed the PNG and worked on that.

What about this one?

Posted Image

As do I

+1!!!1!

Also I have now signed into this battlelog thing - add me > rezyn8

Platoon application sent...

Edited by neX

Jedi, not sure which registrar (or whose income :P) you're referring to, but .com.au domains are just $12 a year and .org.au domains are only $8 a year from crazydomains.com.au so I think they won't be too unaffordable.

Also, not sure if you guys are reading previous thread pages (lot of important info gone through the past week/two, like Corky's vent, logo, servers), but Jedi I was wondering about getting ftp access to a subdirectory on your server. Would you be cool with that?

Yup that would be fine, I just need to setup an FTP server, lol.

Slowly getting peoples details lol, as I write this I have 6 people who should be able to login

edit: can login but can’t do anything >_<

fkn wtb a full guide on this shit lol

Why don't you make a few open channels and a few locked ones and then not worry about membership, just kick people you don’t know/don’t want in there, but having a 40 slot server where everyone needs a username is just going to be a pain in the ass for everyone involved.

I know it’s your server, but if you want to use it for public stuff like BF3, you can't have it locked.

Server is now public. Anyone one who connects as a guest (with no password) will have access to the 'public' channel only (so this is now open to ALL Atomicans), if anyone has any requests to use this server for any other reason - please let me know and if there's is a few ill end up making a couple of different channels if needed :).

All the leaders on the ACDC platoon have rights to move people around so don't worry if you join us on Saturday nights and you can't join our channel (they also have the right to kick/ban so don't piss them off ;))

Flesh - check your battlelog :P

When are we having our next scrim?

I'm wondering if we should make a dedicated thread for it as well...

Every saturday night from about 7pm onwards

Usually go into a conquest hc server with LD on their server

When are we having our next scrim?

I'm wondering if we should make a dedicated thread for it as well...

Dont forget you can put a post up on the ACDC platoon wall as well.